• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

C.SDK

Smash Ace
No. **** this guy. He's been on my case recently with his condescending "look, I'm angry and edgy" attitude.. It's not a random outburst, Werekill.

:phone:

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i don't know i just hope the media doesn't put too much coverage on the suspect(s). we don't need any more people with mental issues being inspired to have a go at senselessly killing people

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I wasn't even getting on your case with that one is the great thing.

Seriously I hear about this kind of **** so much to the point where I really can only cope with either sarcasm or just kinda not pay attention to it.

Also lol the media puts coverage on it because we want the coverage, it's absolutely going to run this story as hard as possible, that's how the media works. FFS people actually got mad at them when they started NOT showing the planes going into the two towers.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's weird there have been so many shootings in quite a short space of time.

What's going in the water supply? o.o

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
**** like this is why I love bad news stories involving idiots, it almost makes you believe that the universe is just and fair and you won't have anything too horrible happen to you because you weren't worth of the short bus.

Annnnd then this happens and I weep inside.

>:[

KRDsonic

Smash Master
k so it's official. I have to move out by January 1st. Still haven't found a place to live... mainly cause I had about 5 different people/families say they would offer me a place to live after my mom passed away, and yet when I try to take them up on those offers, suddenly "Oh, sorry, we don't have room for you right now. Try asking again after the holiday season is over." It's looking like I'll have to find an apartment on my own and live by myself. Funny... since one of the things I said so much before my mom passed was that I was afraid of being alone, and yet it's looking like that's what's gonna happen. Well, there are a couple alternatives, but they would involve drugs, which I really don't want to get involved in.

:059:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
KRD, you got this! Just stay strong until you can find someone to room with. If you have to live by yourself for a bit, that's fine. Just try to find a friend that can possibly get an apartment with you! It'll be way better that way! :'D.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
don't be a baby, a bunch of little kids were killed and you're crying about some guy saying something in a slightly rude way to you over the internet
I feel terrible about the shooting. What are you talking about?

I was slightly annoyed at the time of the post. I wasn't crying.
But *sigh* I forgot... it's just, lawl, the Internet so I shouldn't take it so seriously.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I failed my Trig test :( Thank god we can retake any test. So basically my tests marks so far have been A,A,B,B,A,F.

-.-.

And I rescheduled my driving test. I don't know how I'm going to be able to take it when I have not one person to take me out driving and lessons cost 60/hr, far too much money for someone who lives close in the welfare zone like me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am not looking forward to trig. I haven't taken it in 7 years.

I had to take math 99 this quarter, which is WAY behind where I was in high school

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yeah I have math 1099 coming up. I just need to squeak by my math course with a B...I can do it.

Anyone else miss their childhood as much as I do?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
My grades for this semester are gonna be pretty lackluster...

B
B
C
D

It could be a lot worse, but I expected to get Three "B"s and a "C" this semester. The "D" is in American lit. I'm a former English major. Now I'm glad I changed to Mass Communications.

Jasou

Smash Ace
It seems that I have hit the brick wall of no focus. I guess 12 hours of study in one day is enough, but i'm still worried about my phys ap and math final. I really want to do well on both of them.

This cold isn't very convenient to have right now either.

I can't wait for this week to be over.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I appreciate the support werekill.

I've decided that I wanna take this time off from work to learn how to drive, it's important in my field and I'll have a lot more opportunities open to me. I'm gonna call my aunt and see if she'll let me stay at her place while I get that done, being as it seems ******** to me to spend ~650$~ for rent over at my place while I'm not working. My Aunt is a total ***** however so she may not allow it. In which case I'll fly back home(my parents are onboard with this) and learn how to drive there.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
There are at least 3 ****ing threads on the shooting on this site.

All of them are full of stupid hyperbole.

And I wasn't able to see last night's 9'ers game, was right about to go watch it when I was completely spoiled on it! **** me this is gonna be a grand day.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I think a guy shot a bunch of kids.

Also, ooooh, security above freedom, yeah I liked George W. Bush too, man.
I don't really care what presidents have said, I'd rather have less rights and be safe. And I want the same for my children.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't really care what presidents have said, I'd rather have less rights and be safe. And I want the same for my children.
I hope you never have children and are deprived of the few rights you currently have as a citizen of the world.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Trading rights for safety isn't always the best idea
What is safety when you are afraid of everything?

I'd rather be forced to fight and have freedom than be safe with no rights.

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I hope you never have children and are deprived of the few rights you currently have as a citizen of the world.
This just seems like a dumb message to me. I suppose some idiot might make post saying that it was funny though.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I asked for you guys to move it, but let me rephrase it. Stop it right here.
Well I'm about to call my aunt adn find out if I'll be staying in America or flying back home next month. So much change so quickly *sigh*

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Froggy_de_stroyed

Stay safe kids, America ain't cutting it anymore.

I scored an 83 on my Chem. final after hours of studying. My Asian brain is not amused.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
how are you guys preparing for the end of the world? i only have a gas mask and some apples. i love you guys but if you're in the area i'm going to have to capture you and raid your home or something. these apples ain't cuttin it. just a heads up.

3 more days!

Top Bottom