• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
The sad thing is though, there is a growing trend in America where parents want to take less and less responsibility for their kids, so the fact that **** like this keeps coming up is definitely worrying.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
America has so many cultural and sub-cultural groups that I think it would be near impossible for our youth to have any consistently strong moral foundation. Immigrants from Japan and India must be near disgusted when they come over here, although I'm sure it's what they expect.

I have to say goodbye to both my Boss and Supervisor today, I need to nail it so I can get the strongest reference from both of them for the future.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
With this topic coming up AGAIN right now it is almost like people think that the shooting(s) was caused by the violence in video games.

Yeah, seems legit.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Going over to my friend's house today. I really do not want to go. It's a waste of time and money, but I have to go because I need my friend to help me move out next week, and she may very well cancel on me if I cancel on her again. Old women are annoying. I don't know why they feel the need to invite you everywhere.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Just found out my loan company denied my income based repayment application because it wasn't signed or some bull****, they referred me to the government website and told me to just fill out the application there to avoid the problem. It upsets me because I have a 500$ due early next month which could have been avoided had they told me I my application was denied, and I'm gonna have to wait until this application is approved before I file for unemployment, which i wanted to do over the weekend.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Woke up on Christmas Eve to my sisters *****ing at each other in front of my parents who probably wanted to kill themselves.

Love coming home for break.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
****ing ****ty salt ruined my french fries. Last time I ever try no sodium salt.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
No sodium salt
Wow
That's just
So what kind of salt is it???? If it's not NaCl, what kind of salt compound is it??

:phone:

cannedbread

Smash Lord
nice to see froggy not having a life altering problem for once
sorry about your fries tho
what does non sodium salt even taste like

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No sodium salt
Wow
That's just
So what kind of salt is it???? If it's not NaCl, what kind of salt compound is it??

I was going to ask that too

I googled it, apparently it's Potassium and Lysine

Lysine's compound is
by itself is HO2CCH(NH2)(CH2)4NH2

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well I guess that's one way to activate Sticky Keys.

BADUM TSSS

TheBluAssassin

Smash Apprentice
@cannedbread and Smooth Criminal, I've reported both of your posts for racism. I will not tolerate such racist bull****.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
No sodium salt
Wow
That's just

It's really awful. I think it's what people with high blood pressure use. I have no idea about it's chemical makeup.

nice to see froggy not having a life altering problem for once
sorry about your fries tho
what does non sodium salt even taste like
Hahaha this really gave me a good laugh. It tastes awful. At first I was wondering why my fries taste so bad and then I tried the salt by itself and I just got pissed off. Oh well at least I didn't try it out while cooking for some pretty girl lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Internet died
I'm on my phone wireless stuff ATM....but I was in the middle of a Skype call/game of league :c

Plus, we are getting a blizzard tomorrow and I hope we have Internet for that....it'd be sincerely helpful to have Internet ;____; oh jeez

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My ******* of a mother had to go and tell my aunt about how important it is for me to put my things in storage. That just ruined any chance I had of convincing my aunt to store my stuff for me, I've always hated what a stupid inconsiderate irrational ***** my mom is.

Anyone else have a terrible mom?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Surprise surprise there are complications and more bureaucracy in correcting my income base repayment application. I'm tired.

Top Bottom