• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I'm upset because I miscounted how many tablets I have left and will be without an anti-androgen for like 10 days.

F. M. L.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm upset because I miscounted how many tablets I have left and will be without an anti-androgen for like 10 days.

F. M. L.
=/ Be careful with those hormones, Miz. Missing out on 'em like that can really make you sick or feel wonky, especially if they're the under-the-table kind.

Smooth Criminal

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I can't remember the last day I came to work and I wasn't groggy out of my mind. It would just be nice to have a day where I felt like I had the energy to accomplish ****.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I was approached with an opportunity to join ACN. For a 1 time $500 fee, I could have my own online store and stuff make make thousands of dollars a month if I get enough people to join my team. Does anyone have any experience with ACN, is it a scam?

Oh, and I got stood up today by a girl. Fun.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Edit Edit: I think I use semicolons too much. Correctly, mind you
Heh, semicolons. The key to perfecting the english 12 exam I had not long ago. I used them incorrectly too and I got an A overall. They look fancy I suppose to the markers.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I use semicolons because that's the way I think

I actually use them correctly, though I hear some English teaches hate them

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
2 midterms Monday, 1 midterm Tuesday

girl I've been with for nearly 3 years dumps me today

sadlife

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I feel like things in my life would be better if I could just continue sessions with my college therapist again.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I get so sick of people on Smashboards being so goddamn vicious. So I'll be aggressive right back, if you don't mind.

The only way to get liked on these ********-*** boards is to be a complete kiss-*** to the mods (who also make my internet life miserable). Well guess what! If you're well-respected by everyone else, I, personally, hate you automatically because you most likely let the fame go to your head. Just like the popular *******s in real life, who bully people till they go mad, just because the "lesser" people have no defining qualities about them.

I am sick and tired of posting one little thing only to be either ignored or bombarded with utter sarcasm, hate, and ridicule. You *******s think that this is funny?! All I ever think about is how I can be more accepted, but you COMPLETE DOUCHEBAGS ruin everything that I so carefully plan. I'm done. I will tolerate no more of you pricks being obnoxious towards me.

I know for a fact that Teran will come in here whining about how I'm "trying too hard" or "being a baby." I know you all will hate on me for sure, considering that I'm even posting at all, and to that I say, "Go **** yourselves and die."

This is a thread for VENTING. Guess what? I'M DOING SO. You may tear my post apart and nitpick at all my so-called "stupidity," but chances are I won't care a **** about what you pompous jerks have to say.

Lay it on me.
chill the **** out

You've been here since 2006 you'd think you could've figured things out at least somewhat by now but I guess not.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So my girlfriend and I are potty training the baby. Mind you, she isn't my biological child, but I agreed to help raise her. That said, I'm trying to train her to use the potty, all the while, my girlfriend isn't doing anything to help... at all. I tell her it's a team effort, but she says she's too new to potty training kids, as if I'm not. So she'd rather play God of War and let me do the work. Ugh! >_____<

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One reason why I don't date gamer girls. I'm actually not much of a gamer myself though besides minecraft and some nintendo games

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That's not a good reason to not date gamer girls, that's a good reason to not date selfish people.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
So my girlfriend and I are potty training the baby. Mind you, she isn't my biological child, but I agreed to help raise her. That said, I'm trying to train her to use the potty, all the while, my girlfriend isn't doing anything to help... at all. I tell her it's a team effort, but she says she's too new to potty training kids, as if I'm not. So she'd rather play God of War and let me do the work. Ugh! >_____<

Cut her internet off ;D

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Be careful where kids are concerned, Sol. Especially if they're not yours. You walk a fine line.

Smooth Criminal

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There are girls that will use people just to support their kids

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

Women are difficult. It's part of the price we pay for *****.

Just explain to her that you can't do it all by yourself, or do less effort and she will eventually have to do more. In short stand up for yourself without making it seem you're overreacting. I'm not exactly sure how you'd do that though, lol.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Nope. Barely paying attention to it honestly. But it's not really projected for FL to be getting most of it. even if it was, I find it hard to get worked up over hurricanes nowadays. We got some of it last week when the storm was first brewing. I biked home in it which was amazingly intense and fun. The drawbridge went up when I was going to cross and so I had to stand there and get pelted with rain and nearly blown off the bridge by the gusts.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hurricane Sandy? What's next, Hurricane Patrick?

Who comes up with this ****?

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Hurricane Sandy? What's next, Hurricane Patrick?

Who comes up with this ****?
What is wrong/strange about either of those names

some general info about hurricane names:

they're in alphabetical order and they pretty much always retire a name after they use it once so they went through all the super common names first and so now we have names that aren't completely homogenic-white babyboomer names, names like Ike and Katrina and Isabella etc.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
i just walked out for food and stuff a couple of hours ago. it's not bad like at all. hasn't even rained here yet.
Are you really in Long Island NY? I'd advise you to get the hell out of there, that's supposed to be hit to hell.

This is my first time actually paying attention to a hurricane. We're not having work tomorrow and maybe Tuesday at my job. It will be my first time being hit by a hurricane in like a decade so I can' help but feel anxious.

Top Bottom