• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UndrGround Presents... *ALMOST READY NEED HELP!*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd go for the first one if the 2nd one isnt related to Ice Climbers in any way.
I'll probably vote for the 2nd one, but right now i like the 1st one.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Finally getting outta that wheelchair and going to some tournaments old man? Seems like Rogue Pit Inspires all in livestreams xD.

Edit: "Rogue” Cube one

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
coming here in the name of Aish
i vote for The Cloud Climbers

judge my vote however you feel, but thats the name i liked best ^_^ good luck you two

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
what did people think about your wingdashing skillz? Do ppl still think its a useless tech? Nice job
That sounded mean. Was it meant to be mean? lol Though I'm not sure what it's in relation to. :confused:

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Keep in mind this a Valentine's Day themed tournament. Fluffy names are preferable I think.

As of right now, "The Companion Cubes" are up, 7-2

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I need songs! Suggest some! lol Remember, has to be topical, and completely lacking in profanity or suggestive themes.

/thread necromancy

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Talk about major bump T-T

Well, could they be lyric less songs, or a bit of techno with it? Well, u know me and my little Techno/Ambience/Trance style. I'm not that completely good at selecting songs, especially them originals but idk if i can even try -_-

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I like the song, but I'm not seeing much of a connection between it and Pit. However I'll definately put it in my awesome song list so I won't forget about this song. I may very well use it. ^_^

BTW, always open to suggestions!

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I read the lyrics before too but didn't really look too deeply into the song's meaning. Still I'll put this son on the back-burner, at least for now. Though I am considering it more and more the more I listen to it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am only surprised that I Was NOT the first one to perform one of these yet. No matter, my little Heaven's Wrath still stands on top D:

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
NEED HELP! Anyone that can take a snapshot for me I'd be very grateful! Two new vids have been ready for some time now but no Wii on my end is making it difficult to get the title image for this season. >_> Yeah I'm a dork.

Pretty much what I'm asking for is an 16:9 Widescreen snapshot of Pit, doing an aerial, with a the pure black background of 75mm. So if you have an SD card and wanna help I'd really appreciate it.

Decryption Site:
http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

Fair, Dair, Nair, Uair, Bair, Heck, even the WoI would be awesome.

Anyway, big thanks to anyone who wishes to help. ^_^ If I postpone it any longer the clips will be severely outdated. lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Better and worse if that makes any sense. My bum foot has gotten me into college on a disability program. However all the walking around the campus is killing my feet. But an education is an education right? ^_^

Top Bottom