• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UndrGround Presents... *ALMOST READY NEED HELP!*

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey under, i don't know if its been asked/answered before, but i was wondering if you had tap jump on/off...and i guess not only you but pit-arrow-controllers, cuz I used to have it off, and it was really easy to control the arrows, but then i started playing melee again, and decided to do brawl with it off, just to kinda stay in synch that way, but it got really hard to control the arrow loops and stuff...just wondering your take on the matter. Nice halloween video btw :) i enjoyed seeing you tag sauna with arrows, even though i'm sure he knows they're coming haha

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
UndrDog, I was wondering if you would be able to help me with my arrow swarming techniques... I've just been starting and I have seen how you have been teaching some people how to do it through Wi-fi... So far, I can only loop one...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I would love to start giving lessons again, however things are hectic on my end. Add on to that the fact that my Wifi is currently nerfed and... yeah... >_<

Sorry I can't help at the moment man. Plus Admiral would be first on my list of people to appease via Wifi. =P I have a feeling I'm going to get FLOODED with videos from him once Wifi kicks in again for my Wii. =P

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I would love to start giving lessons again, however things are hectic on my end. Add on to that the fact that my Wifi is currently nerfed and... yeah... >_<

Sorry I can't help at the moment man. Plus Admiral would be first on my list of people to appease via Wifi. =P I have a feeling I'm going to get FLOODED with videos from him once Wifi kicks in again for my Wii. =P
Oh, I see...
Are we supposed to send to videos of us doing our arrow looping or are we supposed to live Wi-fi with eachother and be in the same match and watch the student arrow loop?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Normally I take people on Wifi and watch them Loop. Then I'll send them a message, usually on IM to communicate.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I will after my surgery. =P Plus by then Metaknight will probably be banned. lol

And thanks for the comment! ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
"Can Do All Things" is available! Check first post. lol

Will they even stop coming!?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still continues to amaze me. Angel Rings on PS2 Ice place, Arrow loops comin from anywhere, and a series of quick attacks.
Please get wifi up soon, so I can show you my angelic powers. I'm sure I'd get featured. Maybe I could just show you replays, I havent done that in a while.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well Sauna did purchase a LAN adapter to hasten his Wii's internet connection... Brawl Wifi might not suck as badly. I'll see what I can do this weekend. No guarantees though.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
so i have to ask after a point is there anything you can do with pit, i mean his metagame seems pretty evolved but at the same time there's alot of at's to learn and incopororate but you and sauna fight eachother alot, and so much like what can you work on? not necessarily only you cuz me and my friend are like that in terms of being predictable, and dont just say don't be predictable lol

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Not your best vid, but I did like that I could understand the words in the songs, you alway pick some nice music. It fits you, "I can walk on water, I can fly" Sounds like the Undr I know a wove.

kown

Smash Lord
Not your best vid, but I did like that I could understand the words in the songs, you alway pick some nice music. It fits you, "I can walk on water, I can fly" Sounds like the Undr I know a wove.
i thought it was one of his better vids. just opinions tho. yea you do have good song choices.

@hey its yo: im curious to see where undr would place at a tournament too.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's constantly one of us trying to come up with something that will work against the other. Developing new tactics and mindgames. Some of the ATs we've found in the Pit forums are so obsolete in our matches that would probably be effective against most anyone else.

EDIT: Yeah I'm rather confident in how I'd do.

As for the song, remember that this one is FzeroX's pick. ^_^

And again, thanks for all the replies! My next Pit video will be of a similar light.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yet again he makes another great enjoyable vid, but only this time, he completely Ignored me! I'll never get featured again!
I have a better chance of being in Sagemoon's next combo vid where I get Arrow Star KO'd, which I have about a week ago.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol man. My Wifiness sucks. I would if I could. I have a strange feeling that once I get my Wifi back it's going to take a few hours alone to download all the Vault Data you've sent me. =P

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Lithium Soldier, the first part of a two part "The UndrGround Presents" special! Hazzah!

Check first post! Many will be disappointed I'm sure. You'll know why.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Interesting samus for what ive seen. I havent played or seen many samus players, but i like the use of what looked like Zair to DAC. I thought that was only useful with link. But i guess its probably just a normal slide. lol

Funny i've started playing samus recently as well. But i play a lil odd. I fancy using samus' bombs. Mostly for defense, mind games, and spacing. But ive been working on using them for stuns for combos. Anyway nice Samus, but i guess it helps that u play a pretty good Samus alot.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah, Jasona's Samus is easily ten times better then mine.

Oh and yes, they were normal sliding U-Smashes.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Thanks rinoH! ^_^

Anyway Lithium Soldier Part - 2 is up, but also a new one for you Pit peeps. Check first post!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Your welcome for that kind of arrow inspiration, or so I think. First time I think I done it was against a regular Pit, and that poor Bowser.
I could have used some of those Pit phrases for a use.

However, I am soon to be fading away considering on how you surpass me with arrows now. Idk what to do anymore. If i must focus on Orbital tactics or go back and learn Rain from you just like I had learned the original loop from you 7 months ago.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Again, I hate to break it too ya man, but I've always done these things. It's just next to impossible to do against Jasona's Samus and therefore I don't implement it in my strategy when fighting him.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Then I'm a total failure who should give up even for trying to use what I loved and cherished, which also made me unique to other Pits, yet you done it before me and therefore were always better. I might as well resign from Angel Command.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Dude, Admiral there's more to Smash then making vids and coming up with stuff. It's about competing and pushing your character's limits. Everyone's style is unique (except 2/3 of the MK populace).

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol And all of this footage was accumulated from just about an hour of playing.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Perhaps... Though I'm not sure if he's next on my list. I'm loving Olimar though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You choosing different chars are starting to concern me. Angel on vacation huh? It's a shame that we cant connect for some reason. If u were to pick a 3rd char, what would u assume it would be?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Falco probably. I'll always be a Pit main, but there's just something totally lame about Pit vs. Samus, let alone eating it breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I had to bump it because I couldn't find it without the search function... -_-

Top Bottom