• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UndrGround Presents... *ALMOST READY NEED HELP!*

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
The music in the first video - Lol that's where you got the cake is delicious and moist thing in your Location. Very cool stuff though.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
SideStep
Hold back during the SideStep
As you come out of it, tilt forward.

It's a mix of the Pivot Slide and the SlideStep.

And yeah, the Cake is indeed not a lie. It's also where I got my avy. ^_^

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Wow I could actually see this slide stepping thing being pretty useful....

unlike most brawl slides...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, keep in mind that SlideStepping and this new technique (Which I'll call from now on Angelic Dancing (though in the past it was originally called Super SlideStepping)) are two different techniques.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I need to learn more about this tech stuff. I need to know how to do it so i can apply it properly in battle, and I'm going to need to know how so i can hold my own against strong Snake and Sonic players, etc.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
"Dreams - Of the Distant Sky" is up. Nothing special since the practice session was rather short. Had some fun with the video editing though. Too bad Studio blows. -_-

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
I like the arrow in to lava. I really want to see his reaction when that happened

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm sure he saw that coming. I mean he knows that whenever an arrow will reach him faster then Pit can, look out for the arrow. If there's a reason for me to try to pin him down, he should know it's coming. lol

Ryazan

Smash Ace
i never realized how often i got hit in the back. in the future i'll just have to start nairing the arrows and not dodge and DI towards undr. it may look bad, but i need to throw myself into those situations to try to find a way to turn them around. thats just my style. when i see an opportunity to try something new or revisit an area that i sucked in last time, i forget about winning the match and go for it. most of the time it ends badly, but i'm much better now because of it. LOL @ the vid not showing my worst moments
It's probably not the best idea to present your new arrow-dodging tactics in a thread regularly checked by Undr.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It's ok. All he needs to do is Air Dodge into a Zair and he's usually safe. lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Great performance and marksman skills, and with great quality of course. I guess I could only send replays from my battles, so everyone can see how well I do. It makes me feel left out to be honest when I see your skills while no one knows about mine. I'm jealous, but still, I think that you are still better than me from your aiming. As for the Adv. Techs, I still need to learn all of them which also brings me down without that knowledge.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another fine vid with a nice theme. Samus looked stressed out with all those arrows hitting her. That reminds me, I rarely do find Samus players. Anyways, when I see one, I know what to do to them. Thanks for the inspiration.
The Fsmash, you were sliding while doing it... That's what I want to learn next.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Nice video. Still great with that arrow looping as always. The Angelic Step is really nice, it helps me in my matches. I am almost done compiling my first compilation video. I need help with the music.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
When I make my music I try to make sure it has a theme to do with Pit. Willpower, methods of fighting, wings, flying, the sky, angels, holiness (though not in a blaspheming way), or to do with underdogs or any pun that can be derived from it.

And your video better be better then mine. Each of mine come from one sitting. lol

EDIT: I'm reuploading my last video. YouTube sucked it of it's quality big time. v_v

kupo15

Smash Hero
Well they definitely be different. lol It will have wingdashing and several ART's one arrow looping just for you ^_^. I decided to put in the best from the matches that didn't make it on my page. Although, since I will be playing Skag and G a lot throughout the summer, I will have A LOT of footage so maybe I should only post a couple matches and the rest a comp vid. I think I went a little overboard on the Matches from my Experimenting day. 14 Ganon matches!? yea. I wonder if I should delete most of the old ones also. I hope it is good.
But I need help finding music because Im not in the pop music world so I don't know titles to songs that would be good.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I prefer music that usually has a Celestial Feeling, as the Celestial Empire clan name suggests. However, when it comes to Pit, it usually has a Soothing, Sky feeling, or something similar to that. In this case, "Sky Aura" from Newgrounds http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/99347
Download it by clicking on the Disc Icon
The name reminds me of Skyworld, and it seems like a Theme for Pit to me.
I have other music, but that one has my attention.

The other characters I have got different music, and themes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
More fine Arrow loops. You did one of them Sliding F-smashes again that I've been trying to learn for like a week.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
You'll get it Admiral.

And thanks Sans, though I'm a bit "eh" with this one personally. Love the music, not sure about the footage. lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's harder than you think. Cancelling a turn around animation is beyond me at this point. When i get that down, it can help me get stronger. Also I hope you enjoy the song i put down earlier.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah I listened to some of it. While I prefer music with definite messages behind them, I did enjoy it. ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
Nice. I saw an ART! yea! ^_^ you must have practiced a lot of arrow looping! Angelic step>Usmash is cool. I need to practice Angelic step>w/e a bit

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hmm, it's not fast at all really. Which might be the biggest draw back to the Angelic Step. The idea is that you're doing the Dash Pivot Cancel and using the SideStep to eat the excessive directional input. So it's SideStep, Hold Back, and as you come out of the SideStep, press forward ever so slightly.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Undr and Jasona! Sweet vids!
I definitely need to play you guys again though.
My game has gotten waaaay better.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah man.
The Pulse closed down...so I can't really be the instigater for these smash things (I don't have an area to play really) so if you ever wanna smash just lemme know. PLEASE!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Are you in Maryland? I'm sure Jasona and I could swing pretty much anything. ^_^

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah dude. I'm back home Until mid august. Aside from tues. and thursdays I'm quite free.
(ps, sorry to highjack your thread.)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
My favorite video to date! And thanks to Pythag and his super amazing friend (whom I honestly can't remember the Smash Tag of) it's not all Samus! Check the first post and enjoy! ^_^

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, it's me and spam_master. Although, there were a few times that he was playing under my tag name. ..
Although, I guess the point of the combo video is to make the opponent look horrible : P.
It was great playing with you guys though.
It's a sweet video though. I'm probably most ashamed about when you killed me DK with the arrow...upwards...ah well.
We need to play more before the tourney out in Skykesville!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Best vid so far. It has much more variety of chars that you are facing, and the music is great! I enjoyed seeing Pika zap himself when you reflected it with Angel Ring (I dont like Pika for many reasons). You got the arrows down, plenty of Angelic Stepping, and I favored the ending since you knocked out the Pika. It even had a lot of DK in there, and it's hard to find DKs these days.
I wonder who the Bowser and Zelda player was.
It's been favorited by me with 5 stars. Awesome job once again!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bowser was Spam_master trying to Bowsercide the whole time. He also played the marth and pika
The Zelda/PT/Rob and DK were me.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I can't believe I saw wingdashing!!! lol This whole time I thought you never used it :embarrassed: I need to get better with my arrows like you. I am pretty good but you are a step above me for sure. Nice Angelic Steps and an overall great vid ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
@ Pythag & Spam_Master:
I couldn't remember your Smash name Spam_Master, so I'll credit you two personally in the Video Description. I did this as I was uploading the footage to my computer. Some time this week Jasona and I will review the matches and look at the ones that do all of us justice. Then I'll compress and upload them. ^_^ Also I was thinking that both your guys' DK and Pikachu are very good. Good enough that making a cool compilation video for you guys would be rather easy given two or three practice sessions. Especially if Spam_Master gets QACing down. I was thinking of practicing it myself. ^_^ Anyway I really hope we get to practice some more. I might even give in enough to play someone that isn't Pit. =P

@ Admiral Awesome:
Thanks for the kind words. I really love the videographical side of this one.

@ Kupo:
I told you guys I WingDash... I'm just not as accustomed to doing it since Jasona pwns the mere aspect of WingDashing. lol Freaking Zair. But the second to last clip in "There's No Need To Fear" shows a combination of WingDash Spacing and WingShoving to push Pythag's DK out of range so that his F-Smash misses. ^_^

Top Bottom