• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UndrGround Presents... *ALMOST READY NEED HELP!*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It is your 300th vid. And it is another excellent vid to watch. Again, it was fun watchin poor Jasona struggle upon arrows, arrow loops, and those reflectors your Pit has... Forgive me Jasona, dont grab me! :(

5 stars and a favorited is what it deserves, as always.
Now I'm more determined to play you a bit more. Both of us have our own arrow capabilities, imagine what would happen if we were together. You really know what I mean again, right?

My Pit wishes to be featured someday.
May Palutena guide us both. ^_^

Jasona

Smash Ace
It is your 300th vid. And it is another excellent vid to watch. Again, it was fun watchin poor Jasona struggle upon arrows, arrow loops, and those reflectors your Pit has... Forgive me Jasona, dont grab me! :(
Say more things like that. Seriously right now. Bash Jasona some more.
to counter undr's propaganda that "i suck", i've come up with two vid ideas of my own. i'll be updating them as new footage emerges. undr death scenes will be a compilation of just that. she only gets better will be a combo vid featuring me pummeling undr. i'll turn my image around eventually

pit's reflectors aren't so bad. at point blank range, anything breaks through them

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I sense competition.

But regardless, you think he's the only angel out there? You have yet to see a rare one-of-a-kind Pit like myself. You may have seen me about 3-4 months ago in that FFA with u, me, Undr, and Rogue, but this time, when I'm coming around, the new Angel Era will take place.

My Gemini Arrows are just 1 of many things you'll see. Same goes for you Undr. Just because you're an angel like me doesn't mean that I cant be serious.

But seriously Jasona, please don't grab me! :(

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah boi! He's gonna Zair ya inta submission foo'!

But seriously, I wanna play you Admiral. But really, let us know when you attend an East Coast tournament. ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
EAST COAST!? But im in the west...

And one of u 2 can record, i know that right now. I want to be featured in some vids of urs of my talented angel. Don't make me introduce you to my Gemini Arrows, or Magnet Ring (This name is pending, rivaled to the Vaccum Ring due to Red Alert 3).

Now with my new Wing Surge strategy!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
East Coast is where it's at man. No doubt about it. You should so move to to MD. lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel provoked all of a sudden... I wonder why... Maybe I should put down my Bow until I actually get to be in a vid, that is until my project is done.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
When I get Wifi up you can teach me some smooth moves with your crazy arrows. I'll put it online so people can see you teaching me something. lol Seriously, I wanna learn some of the stuff you talk about.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Think Cross Arrow Strike, Magnet Ring (or Vaccum Ring), Gemini Arrows (think 2), Wing Surge Strategy, oh how angelic of me to Spoil some of the names...

...But how are they performed... Now that's a secret ^_^
Sorry if I took your little phrase. You're not going to grab me... aren't you?

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
Think Cross Arrow Strike, Magnet Ring (or Vaccum Ring), Gemini Arrows (think 2), Wing Surge Strategy, oh how angelic of me to Spoil some of the names...

...But how are they performed... Now that's a secret ^_^
Sorry if I took your little phrase. You're not going to grab me... aren't you?
Huh, are you trying to say that you're holding out on us!? You have techniques that no one knows about or something?? Why cant we know how to perform these moves... we all love Pit here and always want new perspective on uses of his assets!

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
yea arrow looping isnt as useful as you guys make it appear to be.
I use arrow looping to be flashy. In a serious match that I need to win or will have trouble winning I usually only arrow loop 3/4 times a match as a mix up. But when i am feeling arrogant or flashy I arrow loop alot.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm not sure if what Admiral is referring to is are new techniques or new applications and variants of known techniques. Either way I'm going to have to sit him down and make him spill. >=D

IMPORTANT KINDA!

I need music ideas! I'm running low... If you have any suggestions make them here!

1) No profanity or easily censored.
2) A them that works good with Pit. (Looping, Arrows, Angels, ect...)
3) Upbeat is best. lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well Arrow Looping is vital to a good Pit metagame. Just so long as that's not forgotten. lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Huh, are you trying to say that you're holding out on us!? You have techniques that no one knows about or something?? Why cant we know how to perform these moves... we all love Pit here and always want new perspective on uses of his assets!
I'm not sure if what Admiral is referring to is are new techniques or new applications and variants of known techniques. Either way I'm going to have to sit him down and make him spill. >=D

IMPORTANT KINDA!

I need music ideas! I'm running low... If you have any suggestions make them here!

1) No profanity or easily censored.
2) A them that works good with Pit. (Looping, Arrows, Angels, ect...)
3) Upbeat is best. lol
I will tell u now that there are not new ATs, but they are special tricks that I have named, and other Pits should try not to use them because in addition to them being difficult to use.

For example, I already said before that some of those tricks involve Arrow Rain, and since many of you are not in favor of it and dont have 3-4 months of experience with it like I do (To use it well), it will be hard to do some of them.

I've practiced using these tricks in many of my previous battles, and have learned to use them well. 3-4 months doing this, its just practice while in battle that makes me used to it.
For the Wing Surge Strategy... I dont think you'd risk using that Up-B a lot, but it does involve the Wing-based Tech that we know, like Wingdash, Winglanding.

Im sorry if i got no music, though I personally dont like profanity anyways. I just care about the beats and all.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Adm. How will arrow rain help against MK?

The only way I'd see Arrow Rain quite useful against broken MK is if MK uses his tornado, and one of the arrows hit him, from above to stop the Tornado.
I dont use much rain against the faster chars.

kown

Smash Lord
kupo...thiers no point to what your trying to accomplish,,,admp will still use his arrows tricks and you n me wont...lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I got my arrow on you kupo... but now lets stop where we are, and take it to Kown's thread.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
undr, i really enjoyed your latest compilation video, not sure when you added it, but i've been off the boards for awhile (at least pit boards)...and it was a welcome sight to return to. I have been losing faith in brawl, and reverting to melee cuz I enjoy it more, and arizona likes melee more, so i figured what the heck...but seeing your pit makes me want to play brawl (at least pit) and master the techs like you seem to. is it just practice? or is there a secret recipie to arrow control and WoI usage for edgehogging, invincibility frames, etc. Thanks again for making my day :)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
There's this nifty contest going on for the best combo/compilation video of '08. Of course I'd like to remind you all to vote for me if you want when voting time comes along, but this post is about something a little more pressing at the moment.

Right now I have thirteen videos and might have more by the time the deadline comes along. I'd like to whittle down my submitted videos so yeah. Maybe you could tell me which ones are worth consideration?

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
There's no need to fear, UNDRDOG is here!!! I still watch that one alot

but I think you should compile the best clips from all of them for it. then make it super awesome with special effects.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol I've considered that on occasion. A little too lazy for that. =P But thanks for the input. ^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So that means your vid productions are on a hold, as well as your attempts back on wifi...
And Im still Undr (spelt it that way on purpose) some stress. It's about what will happen to my vid especially when i got no name representing me.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I think forceful and military inspired names would suit your videos man. =P

And you're sorta right as far as Wifi goes. I don't have enough motivation to go through all the hassle. >_<

However you are wrong about the video productions! Expect something new on Friday!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im currently going with "Heaven's Divine Universe" at this time...
And its a Halloween special I assume.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I loves Halloween Specials! And didnt I see an Arrow Star KO somewhere? :)

You should see one of the replays I sent one against a Black Pit on FD... Arrow Star KO of my own... Sorry EPF, it's your angel, don't Grab me! :(

Top Bottom