• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Does anyone know what time is the gamestop tournament? I heard people say its at 9? some say its at 12? Please confirm here. THANKS!
As a manager at his own Gamestop, I don't even effing know.

I'm sure I'll find out more this week, but I think it's really gonna depend on each store.

I'll find out a little more.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Zjiin, I know you're busy with uploading vids, but could get that vid with me vs. Brightside (Marth)?
When you get the time, that'd be cool. ^_^

Me14k

Smash Lord
For Gamestop tournies: Registration is 30 minutes prior to midnight release...no exceptions.

Zjjin if possible anny olimar vids of me

Minty

Smash Apprentice
D: zjinn me and a friend of mine wants to come over and play D: lol

Minty

Smash Apprentice
who stole it xD hmm any possibility that your getting it back before... march 8th? =o. I wanna check out brawl if you dont mind and play a few friendlies with you lol

Zjiin

Smash Master
who stole it xD hmm any possibility that your getting it back before... march 8th? =o. I wanna check out brawl if you dont mind and play a few friendlies with you lol
Right now it's in Indiana, and i won't be able to play it this weekend since i'm going down to Champaign. There's a chance it will be around the week after that, but can't promise anything. I'll keep you posted.

You shoulda came to the Cave tourney last weekend and played some!

Minty

Smash Apprentice
ah i see. Dang.. anyhow i dont think going to champaign this weekend is a good idea (if your planning to stay in a dorm) my cousin and my friends told me that they are closing the dorms from non uiuc people =o. Unless you are talking about something else =p.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin, I know you're busy with uploading vids, but could get that vid with me vs. Brightside (Marth)?
When you get the time, that'd be cool. ^_^
If that was the one where Brightside used 5150's tag, then it got cut off by the end of the tape, lol. Get froed.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
>_<
****. I really wanted to see it again...
Oh well... I'm sure the one with me vs. BigC (ddd) is there. I played him before that one.

Good luck with the vids. ^_^

Zjiin

Smash Master
>_<
****. I really wanted to see it again...
Oh well... I'm sure the one with me vs. BigC (ddd) is there. I played him before that one.

Good luck with the vids. ^_^
lol, i'm putting up most good videos, but i wasnt planning on putting that one up since it was just you running away and spamming arrows and BigC failing at trying to CG you. It was painful to watch, but if you REALLY want it, i'll put it up.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Again, for those of you haven't been playing attention, i am going to purge the current list when brawl comes out and start fresh. I am not taking any info for mains because most of the people will just be saying they're going to main someone they think is cool, and will most likely change their decision when they play it and make me edit needlessly. I'm glad so many of you are so excited about brawl, but i will let you know when i am accepting new information.

Also, this means i am no longer adding to the melee list.

~Z

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
New Member?

If you are not accepting any new info, are you accepting new people? If so you can add me for Oak Brook.

Btw, are there any requirements to join?

Zjiin

Smash Master
um... you have to live in IL? lol

I'll be making a post when i start the list up for brawl players. As long as you've posted in this thread and haven't unsubscribed, you'll know when.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hello people from Illinois!!

Well I'm Matt from Fort Wayne, Indiana and I am going to be in DeKalb March 8 until later in the week like Friday Saturday for my spring break to help my grandma clean out her house to get ready to move.

Now due to all of the **** DELAYS that Brawl has had and the GAY policy that someone has to go into a Lamestop to preorder, and the fact that my family members including my grandma, have a strong dislike of videogames so she won't go preorder it for me...

Long story short I won't be able to play Brawl when I will have the most free time and will have to wait another agonizing week that is going to be super lame otherwise. Unless we get Jersey Boys tickets.

so
Jazzness
Alcheato
Matt

but really all of you
Anyone in DeKalb or Sycamore that is willing to let me come and play smash with them? I'll do 64, Melee, or Brawl.

But I would really like to do Brawl or Melee.

But really Brawl.

Let me know.

Are there weeklies or biweeklies going on anywhere near Chicago?
The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread got closed so I can't ask there.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
I can drive, but 45 minutes is a long drive for me >_>

I'm a spaz, so I might forget what I'm doing after half an hour.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Me and my roommate are holding a smash finale next week Thursday.
We have a few people from our school who want to play at our school but we currently don't have a place to hold it. Since our apartment is way too small.

So... i you guys have any ideas on where to hold it, I'd consider it. I' going to try and find a place on my end.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
If it turns out that I'm not doing anything else then, I might try to get there. I don't know my own schedule as of late though, been so busy.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
It's kind of funny that people can't spell Zjiin. I've seen it so many time by now that I wake up in the night trying to figure out how to pronounce it. Why the **** are there two "i"s? It's so ****ing irritating..

Top Bottom