• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
no more melee for me guys. its only brawl now! cause im getting the japanese copy and a japanese wii by the end of this week (whenever it ships from japan/hong kong/wherever the importers are located).

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
ummmmm..........

I'm a little late.......

Tag: Random
Main: Mewtwo
Hobbies: Homocide
Current smash ability: I suck
Availability: Rare
About me: I announce tournaments, If I show, I will announce games at request.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, had alot of work for my classes.

Umm, Crimsonman, I'll gladly play you if you're willing to do so. I'm free on friday and the weekend, so any of those days are good for you just let me know.

I got a little taste of melee at the free play at my school and I sucked (by my standards, I was killing everyone else), so I just want to keep my skills in top shape, lol..

B.W.

Smash Champion
no more melee for me guys. its only brawl now! cause im getting the japanese copy and a japanese wii by the end of this week (whenever it ships from japan/hong kong/wherever the importers are located).
You know that means I might have to hunt you down, right?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Sorry, had alot of work for my classes.

Umm, Crimsonman, I'll gladly play you if you're willing to do so. I'm free on friday and the weekend, so any of those days are good for you just let me know.

I got a little taste of melee at the free play at my school and I sucked (by my standards, I was killing everyone else), so I just want to keep my skills in top shape, lol..
are you a student at the illinois institute of art–chicago?
because that's the school i go to, lol.

Banned via Administration
Rick. Your DDD is garbs ***** ya dun even kno whats comin lol the nobility build is gonna get clowned on...
WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you serious fro? for real? cuz i mean it can only be so much gg for u i dont want to expose you to levels of gg seen only by those who are gatekeepers to the mindgame realm

smash superstar

Smash Ace
iv been hearing about melee and brawl tournies at differnt gamestops either before the game is released or for a midnight launch thing and was wondering if any are going to be going on in central IL

I have a gamestop in my town of taylorville, but they seem to be kinda gamist so i dont know if they would have anything though...they do have a poster up for brawl and have melee in the cube so maybe there is hope

what about springfield or anywhere around anything going on?

Zjiin

Smash Master
~~~Attention!~~~​

A week after Brawl is released i will be flushing the list of in-state smashers, and updating the list with Brawl only players. I was originally intending on having two seperate lists, but two IL threads is ridiculous.

I will NOT be chasing people who are on the list to find out who plays what where. I also will NOT be taking down information of mains before the game is released so save yourself some typing. If you want to be included in the IL player list, make sure you give me your new information.

That being said, i am no longer updating the melee list, since it will soon be gone.

Thanks

~Z

Minty

Smash Apprentice
Brawl will be major and melee will be minor =o . If there is a Brawl TOurny there is most likely a side Melee tourny there as well

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
Zijin, count me in on Brawl stuffz. I was going to ask if anyone in Chi had Brawl yet, but then I saw ur YouTube. Very nice.~ Can't wait till the game comes out. ^_^

Minty

Smash Apprentice
@zjinn

Lets have a friendly brawl match @ your house =O. Since you have brawl and us chi-smashers dont D: lol

Minty

Smash Apprentice
Sunday isnt bad =P. How far you located from Chicago =o. Like northside of chicago o_o Lets do it before Brawl comes out..

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
what happnened to TJ?
There was a school shooting today at Northern Illinois University. 17 people were involved in some manner, 4 were killed. I wasnt even completely sure if TJ still or ever went there, but I know it was near him at least.

I was really concerned because he hasnt been on smashboards for the last few days, and he isnt online either.

The same question goes for anyone else who may be in the DeKalb region....Jazzness? :(

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/14/university.shooting/index.html

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
If it was this weekend, I probably won't be able to make it... seeing Rent on Sunday, and Cascada on Saturday.

Though yes... a pre-release Brawl fest would be good.

Top Bottom