• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

mslano

Smash Journeyman
mslano are you on the northside of chicago if you are I'll play you and if you have company bring them with if you want to.

And on a small note, If anyone wants to come to my house bring your setup and/or extra controllers but before you come call me at (773)267-2725

Thanks
Remember to ask for AL
I live right near UIC, which I guess is pretty central North-South. I might just stop by later this week.

edub

Smash Apprentice
i'm on break for a few weeks. i live at a north chicago suburb (highland park/winnetka area) if anyone is interested playing some friendlies send me a PM. I have no problem with having people over or going to other people's places to smash.
just let me know if you're interested playing some games and we can exchange phone numbers

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I almost froze myself waiting for the bus after Kehepri's smashfest.

Anywho, if anyone is doing anything on Friday afternoon, I'm up for it.

I just have to make sure to leave a bit early since I have a flight the next day.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, if you guys want to, my number is 216-640-5930.
Just drop a text or a call, because I'll be busy finishing finals till friday.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'll be headed to crimsonman's place sometime tomorrow (I'm not sure when exactly). I think he's open to the idea of other people coming too, but you should check with him on that. Also, we should probably decide on a time.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Hey if anybody else wants to come to my place show up no earlier than 2pm, if you guys want I'll post my address instead to make it easier: 3937 N Francisco Ave. Chicago IL 1st Floor.
Remember to look up mapquest incase you guys aren't familiar with the area.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Well, i was supposed to go out tonight, but since 7" of snow decided to ruin everything, i'll be uploading some matches, until i get bored of it (which won't take long)

Anyone under the same boring predicament should find these entertaining... for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/zjiin

B.W.

Smash Champion
Woot for Chu Dat.

And can I just not suck a nut and let you get away with double posting?

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
im in oak brook, but VERY close to westmont, lagrange, burr ridge, hinsdale, villa park, lombard, and clarendon hills.

but, i usually drive to arlington heights, glendale heights, chicago, west chicago, and more places...so i can basically go anywhere thats an hour away from oak brook.

btw, i main sheik.

call/pm/IM me if anyone ever wants to smash together. im free all break (till january 14th).

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Hey bastula, I'm looking for someone to smash or practice with if you don't mind me askin but if you don't want to come that's cool too so anyways if you can this friday than call me at (773)267-2725.

Hai

Smash Rookie
Anyone who wants to play a 14 year old falco player who hasn't played for a year, pm me.
:embarrass

oh and im from champaign/urbana

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
crimsonman - ill check back with you on like wednesday....cause then ill find out what times i get off work that week.

khepri - sure thing. let me know after you come back and we'll set up a day.

brickman

Smash Lord
Just want to throw it out there, but I am going to be back in the Midwest on January 1. I want to get some practice and play in before school starts back up again. I'm also going to throw it out there that I am going to work with AOB to get another SMYM out there before brawl?? Let me know what you think.

PM's for friendlies would be preferable.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
crimsonman - ill check back with you on like wednesday....cause then ill find out what times i get off work that week.

Hey bastula, if you have time call thursday if not call the following wednesday.

Top Bottom