• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Sveet, if you hold a bit of smashing next week, I'll be able to go.

I'm home for this weekend.

GrandDuelist Trinity

Smash Cadet
ok so when is the next tourney in illinois because i gotta start comming to these. i was such a ****in scrub until i read Ckit's fox's guide i didn't know how to or what wave dashin or L canceling was.... Big C i'll be wating for a rematch next tourney!

B.W.

Smash Champion
There will be? Sweet. I'm gonna have to try to make that then. Even though I probably won't be able to. But I'll still try.

Banned via Administration
hey id like to register my friend for this thread. his name is bowser patrol. his main is bowser (duh) and secondaries kirby.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Lol. Actually, I do. I edit my CF finder on my Wii a lot.
Hey smarta$$, maybe you can show me how to highlight and color text on a wii. You could say i can add your DK now and color it later, but then you don't realize i don't care enough about you wanting to be known for your DK to do that. Pretty simple.

[EDIT] and if you think I'm going to actually type the code out for color AND place you in two spots on a very long list on a wii, when you are greatly overestimating my time.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey smarta$$, maybe you can show me how to highlight and color text on a wii. You could say i can add your DK now and color it later, but then you don't realize i don't care enough about you wanting to be known for your DK to do that. Pretty simple.

[EDIT] and if you think I'm going to actually type the code out for color AND place you in two spots on a very long list on a wii, when you are greatly overestimating my time.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. there's no need for that.

Lol. Actually, I do. I edit my CF finder on my Wii a lot.
your comment was not necessary.

halfDemon

Smash Lord

Wow. I was actually agreeing with you on the fact that it takes forever on a Wii. No need to start flaming.
your comment was not necessary.
I was merely agreeing with him.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm sorry too, I misinterpret things when they are typed and can't here tone of voice

GrandDuelist Trinity

Smash Cadet
and this concludes our episode of Maury be sure to tell your friends of your visit to the show. and dont forget to grab your very on maury hat. and Home baby daddy test.... anways i've never been to the cave i feel so nooby askin this.. whats the cost... and how long they open..?

halfDemon

Smash Lord
and this concludes our episode of Maury be sure to tell your friends of your visit to the show. and dont forget to grab your very on maury hat. and Home baby daddy test.... anways i've never been to the cave i feel so nooby askin this.. whats the cost... and how long they open..?
You can try checking the actual Cave thread.

@Zjiin, it's understandable. No worries.

khepri

Smash Lord
Smashfest - Saturday Dec. 8th, Day Before the Cave

We can start anytime, preferably at about 4 pm.
Anyone is welcome.

My address is:
5602 S. Drexel Ave. Apt.1
Chicago, IL 60637

Look for "Peralta" on the buzzer.

Let me know if you're coming.

Top Bottom