• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Zjiin

Smash Master
I understand that I haven't answered your question because I don't see a point in why I should answer your question.
Wow, way to answer like a eight year old girl. It's clear that you are just posting for a bigger number, congradulations on being one of those guys who post more than he actually plays. I'm glad other people are seeing this too. I'm done.

~fin~​

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wow, way to answer like a eight year old girl. It's clear that you are just posting for a bigger number, congradulations on being one of those guys who post more than he actually plays. I'm glad other people are seeing this too. I'm done.

~fin~​
Congrats ?

BIG C

Smash Master
mars u were supposed to say way to spell like an eight year old girl. god u have no burn skills. I, on the other hand am the insult master like meatwad.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
>_>

And thus... Midwest fell into a place of chaos, and turmoil...

I'm looking to improve my game, but I need to stay local (currently out of a job, and out of gas). Anyone hangout with people close to EG (who isn't on the list)?

EDIT: Let me rephrase that... Anyone who's active, hangout around EG?

halfDemon

Smash Lord
>_>

I'm looking to improve my game, but I need to stay local (currently out of a job, and out of gas). Anyone hangout with people close to EG (who isn't on the list)?

My buds and I live about a half hour from Elk Grove.

Me14k

Smash Lord
>_>

20 minutes away from elk grove highschool to be precise..you should smash randomly with us.

Mars-

Smash Champion
>_>

Maybe you would like to do a get together sometime like we did that one time with Abdollah.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sweet.

20 minutes away from elk grove highschool to be precise..you should smash randomly with us.
Excellent.

Maybe you would like to do a get together sometime like we did that one time with Abdollah.
I didn't go that one time with Abdallah.

Glad to see people are close by. :) If you guys are planning anything, let me know. Feel free to PM me for my cell. I'd love to get together and smash (and lose... a lot...).

X.X

Smash Cadet
Ello guys =]. I'm a smasher from FL and I'll be in the Chicago area for about...the next 8 months >_> I used to play a mean Jiggs and I'd be interested if anyone would like to meet up at some lan center in chicago.(With directions ><) I'd love to play some proffesional smash again after so long.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I didn't go that one time with Abdallah.

Glad to see people are close by. :) If you guys are planning anything, let me know. Feel free to PM me for my cell. I'd love to get together and smash (and lose... a lot...).
Yeah, but the second time that we dropped out you went right? I'll talk to Sveet see if he would want to drive us out to you guys.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Ello guys =]. I'm a smasher from FL and I'll be in the Chicago area for about...the next 8 months >_> I used to play a mean Jiggs and I'd be interested if anyone would like to meet up at some lan center in chicago.(With directions ><) I'd love to play some proffesional smash again after so long.
Well I don't know of any lan places (because I would be there), but I was gonna head over to Uchicago on friday if you want to come with me.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
>_>

where is Elk Grove exactly? I'm still trying to get my bearings here.

Me14k

Smash Lord

So... am I too old? Too young (unlikely)?
I am not even going to attempt to ask my parents if a 22 year old stranger from Elk Grove can come over and play with me in my basement...

I think they will send me to military school.

By the way Odin do you play a game called tactics arena online? cause there is a big clan called einherjar.

edub

Smash Apprentice
>_>

hey, i live in Northfield, about half an hour away... i wouldn't mind playing some smash with you this coming week (i'm only in town during thanksgiving break and then go back to college >.>)

and don't worry about being 22 because i'm 21 so it's fine
just send me a private message if you want to play sometimes next week

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I am not even going to attempt to ask my parents if a 22 year old stranger from Elk Grove can come over and play with me in my basement...

I think they will send me to military school.

By the way Odin do you play a game called tactics arena online? cause there is a big clan called einherjar.
No... but what is it??? O_o I love tactic based games...

And to everyone... I would LOVE to get my *** handed to me at chess...

I think I'm addicted to losing... >_>

hey, i live in Northfield, about half an hour away... i wouldn't mind playing some smash with you this coming week (i'm only in town during thanksgiving break and then go back to college >.>)

and don't worry about being 22 because i'm 21 so it's fine
just send me a private message if you want to play sometimes next week
Send me a PM with your number. I might have a job that weekend (and they'll need me there all weekend... @#$%ing Black Friday/Weekend...). Mayhaps we can arrange something. ^ ^

EDIT: Just read that you want me to PM you. I'll do that. ;)

Dude, come to the next tourney at The Cave ;_;
You has ride? O_o Cause "Big O" won't make the trip...

BTW: Big O is the name of my car; The "Ldsmobile" from "Oldsmobile" fell off... and it's a large vehicle... hence... Big O.

Big O also needs a new muffler and is overdue for an oil change. He is not happy with me... T_T

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
You has ride? O_o Cause "Big O" won't make the trip...

BTW: Big O is the name of my car; The "Ldsmobile" from "Oldsmobile" fell off... and it's a large vehicle... hence... Big O.

Big O also needs a new muffler and is overdue for an oil change. He is not happy with me... T_T
I has ride, but I'm not sure how my parents would feel about giving a 22 year old that they don't know a ride >_>

Great name for your car, btw. (The Big O anime is awesome :laugh:)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I has ride, but I'm not sure how my parents would feel about giving a 22 year old that they don't know a ride >_>

Great name for your car, btw. (The Big O anime is awesome :laugh:)
V V

Ouen just tell your parents that he was there last time and you guys played a lot of games together..

Tell your parents he is 19 also...being over 20 is a big leap, I understand.

Halfdemon: your sig is ilformatted...sveet and zjiin are in the same underline O.o

Odin: Tacticsarenaonline.com it is like chess...turn base strat game. It used to consume my life, great game.
^ ^

What he said. :shrug: Could work.

I'll check that out sometime.

O d i n, I will play you in chess next time we meet.
Excellent. I look forward to it. :)

Mars-

Smash Champion
Zjiin and Brightside, are you coming to my place today? Anyone else want to come?
I would be interested, but probably can't. You said you were going to have something next saturday? Idk about that though cuse I think that is when the cave tourny is.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin and Brightside, are you coming to my place today? Anyone else want to come?
Oh. If i knew that you were having something today, i would of brought a controller to work so i could have gone there straight from here. If you have a extra one there, i can still possibly come after 5pm, but I'll need your info again. Lemme know.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'd love to. 'Course I have the same excuse as everyone else. Over protective parent, no way to get there. Same thing you hear everytime someone says they're doing something, because parents and lack of cash/an auto mobile (and a license to drive it) suck.

Top Bottom