• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Yes you can, me and Yoru do that all the time. Just go to Union station and I forget which train it is but its simple enough.
Dude, find out which train it is. I think I've found my means of transport to these biweeklies (since I hate driving out there and trains are much cheaper for me).

kourck

Smash Cadet
need tournament
i was looking at cave bi-weekly, maybe take a train up there
ripple we should go represent springfield for sure mang, get my number from chewy if you are interested
p.s. psychic turnip guy from taylorville SEND ME A PM I LIVE LIKE 8 MILES FROM TAYLORVILLE

edit: $18 from springfield to chicago arrives at 8:40 pm saturday if khepri is having a smashfest on saturday night (hopefully)

khepri

Smash Lord
need tournament
i was looking at cave bi-weekly, maybe take a train up there
ripple we should go represent springfield for sure mang, get my number from chewy if you are interested
p.s. psychic turnip guy from taylorville SEND ME A PM I LIVE LIKE 8 MILES FROM TAYLORVILLE

edit: $18 from springfield to chicago arrives at 8:40 pm saturday if khepri is having a smashfest on saturday night (hopefully)
If you come I'll hold it and host you two for the night.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
If you come I'll hold it and host you two for the night.
(drool)....

edit I do have your number 691 8188 right? mine is 217 622-3131 I got a new phone khepri

Zjiin

Smash Master
Well....if you add up all the numbers, then add up the remaining digits, they both end up at 8. That's relatively close enough.
Well that's how i get people's numbers without having to look them up! BTW what time does this thing start at your place?

kourck

Smash Cadet
6918188 was my number that he had and yes that is my number ripple

khepri

Smash Lord
I'd say 4 should be well enough. Though other people probably won't be getting here until 5 or 6.
Can someone bring an extra cube. I have two tv's, and one cube, though hopefully Mike or Drae can bring another tv with them.

Edit - kuorck and Ripple, let me know if you're coming so I can throw the extra blankets and the like in the wash in case you come.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Can someone bring an extra cube. I have two tv's, and one cube, though hopefully Mike or Drae can bring another tv with them.

Edit - kuorck and Ripple, let me know if you're coming so I can throw the extra blankets and the like in the wash in case you come.
I can't bring a TV with me, but Drae's is smaller and should make an appearance today.

I'm still at school currently, working on stuff. I can probably get out of here fairly soon though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can bring both and I have a decent size tv

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Dude, find out which train it is. I think I've found my means of transport to these biweeklies (since I hate driving out there and trains are much cheaper for me).
lol its the Union Pacific West line. Personally I would think driving is better since you dont have to deal with the ******** strict times of the metra. But thats just me.

Anywho... Khepri are you holding a smashfest or are you just housing people? If you are I might go since I don't wanna go back to Geneva on a sunday :/.

khepri

Smash Lord
lol its the Union Pacific West line. Personally I would think driving is better since you dont have to deal with the ******** strict times of the metra. But thats just me.

Anywho... Khepri are you holding a smashfest or are you just housing people? If you are I might go since I don't wanna go back to Geneva on a sunday :/.
Since they're coming I'm holding a smashfest on saturday. Anyone is welcome to come play. Limited sleeping space though.

Edit:

Ripple, how would you bring a tv and cube on a train??? If anything just bring yourself a blanket(s).

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Since they're coming I'm holding a smashfest on saturday. Anyone is welcome to come play. Limited sleeping space though.

Edit:

Ripple, how would you bring a tv and cube on a train??? If anything just bring yourself a blanket(s).
I'll find a way...somehow... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

edit: saturday before thanksgiving right? just making sure this is right

kourck

Smash Cadet
no mang it's this saturday aka november 10th smashfest tournament on november 11th

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I might be able to come tomorrow for the smashfest at your house, idk yet. but if I can I'll post the train times and ask which is the best.

khepri

Smash Lord
Ok. You should know though that I don't have a car. I tend to get rides from Kels most of the time, though I'm not sure he can give us a ride, so we might have to take a train up to The Cave.

B.W.

Smash Champion
As much as I'd love to come, there's no way I could make it. It really sucks not having transportation, or cash for the train.

I will try to make the next one though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I really want to have a tourny at my house but everyone lives in cook county, basicly chicago

PotentZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
Potentzero
3DS FC
0044-2818-3826
I'm in Bolingbrook, Illinois... don't know about tourney's though. just placing it out there! I'm up for anything. (that sounded, so wrong!)

Top Bottom