• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I know last time i introduced my self normally someone kept bugging me about and it drove me nuts so in case a person like that came around again, i wanted to clear that up

but it seems like u guys are nice so i will edit that post

yeah know that i think about maybe that was a really bad introduction i could have sayed it in maybe in a different way
Actually, that kind of thing in here would only matter if A) You played Peach, and B) you were GOOD with said Peach.

Because then, you'd fall under Ken's Peach Theory, which does cover all the best Peach players in the world (except for Cort; he's the exception). (What is says is that if you play peach, you're either gay, effemenant, a transvestite, or a fat, white guy; IIRC. Personally, I'm of the 4th variant... although with only a rookie peach...)

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude...chrono...SHUT THE HELL UP!

And in light of Zjiins rule...one good thing about 5150 is that he is not near me

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm sorry, but you fail. Posting just to raise your post count is shameful. Only 5150 could post idle messages like that and get away with it, because he's 5150.
I'm sorry, but you fail. Posting for the hell of it...wait...I am gonna use your own quote against you? Cause thats what you do all the time. Post for the hell of it. If 5150 wasn't banned, I am sure he would get away with it.

I was also wondering if in Illinois, there was a mutual hatred for the Vikings as there is here in Wisconsin. I am just curious. I hate those *******s...

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm sorry, but you fail. Posting for the hell of it...wait...I am gonna use your own quote against you? Cause thats what you do all the time. Post for the hell of it. If 5150 wasn't banned, I am sure he would get away with it.

I was also wondering if in Illinois, there was a mutual hatred for the Vikings as there is here in Wisconsin. I am just curious. I hate those *******s...
Again, no 5150 compliment. I'm going to have to start reporting Wisconson for spamming in this thread that has nothing to do with them.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
One more Zjiin; One more... this one's asking for this response :p

Please don't compare me to 5150. Thanks.
No one can compare themselves to 5150. He's his own tier.

And I wasn't comparing you to 5150 either... I know it's not straight-up comparison, but there might be some kind of more in-depth mechanical term for what exactly that is that I did... I don't get the technical side of English :/

And to Zicore... i'm not responding to raise my post count... I'm posting because I was bored, saw something I could say something about, and said it. I do look on occasion to see how many posts I can make... but I don't just post willy-nilly; I post only where I have something to say that hasn't actually been said before.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
change my second to roy.

I am roanoke under springfield

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
While you're changing secondaries, if you like you can remove me from doc and add me to pichu and/or marth.
Pichu???????

also, need..... (gasp) tournament.......(gasp)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would need a place to stay. also EVERY time I go to a tournament I have to play a pro or semi-pro.

1. MLG chicago=played Korean dj and Pc chris in pools

2.MLG New york=AZEN and Wife

3. Pound 2= M2K, Pc chris, Neo and cunning kitsune!!!!! unlucky!!!!!!

4. while on vacation in arizona I played Forword and Wobbles

5. the cave weeklies(I went to one a few months ago)= I played Tink and eddie

6. Msop=Tink and Jiano

I have never made it to second round in any tournament except msop and even then I had to play eddie and kels after I got to bracket

khepri

Smash Lord
I would need a place to stay. also EVERY time I go to a tournament I have to play a pro or semi-pro.

6. Msop=Tink and Jiano

I have never made it to second round in any tournament except msop and even then I had to play eddie and kels after I got to bracket
You can stay here. We have a decent sofa bed and floor space.

At least you got to play against all of them. I've played Darkrain, Tink, Eddie, and Cunning in tournament. I wish there were more.

halfDemon

Smash Lord

6. Msop=Tink and Jiano

Wow, that's actually very good experience. The only pro I've played in tournament is Azen during pools at MLG Chicago. Were you talking about the 2006 season for MLG, because I don't remember neither KDJ nor PC being in the amatuer pools.
While you're changing secondaries, if you like you can remove me from doc and add me to pichu and/or marth.
So does this mean you're going Pichu for our low tier, then?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its not very good when you don't really know how to play. although the only reason why I changed my main last year from just falco to fox and falcon was because of Korean DJ. He taught me how to play for about 3 hours

B.W.

Smash Champion
I hate you all. I haven't been able to face anyone who is even remotely special due to that fact that I haven't been able to go to any tournies.

Also, I agree halfDemon. Ripple is a lucky sonova*****.

khepri

Smash Lord
its not very good when you don't really know how to play. although the only reason why I changed my main last year from just falco to fox and falcon was because of Korean DJ. He taught me how to play for about 3 hours
Few people get that opportunity. My friends and I learned the incredibly slow way, all of us never having played the game before we did.

halfDemon - I probably will go pichu...but I play some other low tiers I might decide to play as well.

khepri

Smash Lord
I hate you all. I haven't been able to face anyone who is even remotely special due to that fact that I haven't been able to go to any tournies.

Also, I agree halfDemon. Ripple is a lucky sonova*****.
Well hopefully you'll get there soon. You can't take a metra train to the cave tournies?

B.W.

Smash Champion
Well hopefully you'll get there soon. You can't take a metra train to the cave tournies?
I might be able to. To be honest, I haven't lived here for very long and it's a lot different than what I'm used to when I lived in VA so I still don't know **** about a lot of things.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the thing is, I had no idea who he was at the time. and he really didn't teach me much. we played a few then he told me not to roll so much. he told me to wavedash but I couldn't do it but I could shl and pillar like crazy.

edit: Challenge Issued halfdemon $2 mm with me also. falcon ditto

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I use fox and roy but I have been practicing roy for about 2 weeks straight so my fox is garbage

Banned via Administration
lol roy.......

also

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHOT EH **** ARE YOU PEOPLE??????!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom