• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

khepri

Smash Lord
and not me khepri?!

did those roy vs. capt. matches mean nothing?????

j/k hope to see you at the next tourny
I want to play against you again, but seeing as how you're so far away, it doesn't seem plausible. I might host a tourney sometime soon, you better come up if I do.

p.s. You should have won some those matches we played, especially that roy ditto.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'd only been playing my roy for like a week anyway but yeah I should've won the ditto. just goes to show you that when you miss or do a bad tech when your facing a roy, you lose a stock.

no johns but I only have had 2 decent people to play with for about a year. no one lives near me

btw: I can come probably anytime you have one if you have one but if you can't I will host one.

khepri

Smash Lord
I'd only been playing my roy for like a week anyway but yeah I should've won the ditto. just goes to show you that when you miss or do a bad tech when your facing a roy, you lose a stock.

no johns but I only have had 2 decent people to play with for about a year. no one lives near me

btw: I can come probably anytime you have one if you have one but if you can't I will host one.
Nice, if I can't find a decent venue then I'll just hit up your tournament. If you're ever in Chicago for whatever reason just call me up and we'll smash. 562-774-6412.

Also, for the longest time I only had my roommates to play against, and they aren't really good either. Luckily now I have kels and mslano to play with occasionally.

One more, practice your roy, as I'm practicing mine and don't want it to be too easy next time we play.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh man ODIN, Mars just uploaded a few of our matches. One of which is where you lay some serious smack on my Samus. Nice to get some of my other characters uploaded, but if i had known i was being recorded i would have tried to look less sloppy , heh. No johns tho!
That was a pretty good match. Either I don't suck as much as I think I do, or I'm really getting better at taking on Sam-i (plural of Samus. Not to be confused with Sami from advance wars, which, if anyone plays, next tourney we're at, eff smash). Still, good matches. :)

Mars: Did Megaupload or Filefront work out for ya?

Mars-

Smash Champion
That was a pretty good match. Either I don't suck as much as I think I do, or I'm really getting better at taking on Sam-i (plural of Samus. Not to be confused with Sami from advance wars, which, if anyone plays, next tourney we're at, eff smash). Still, good matches. :)

Nah, I haven't even started that, I am going to do that on the weekend, because that is a 1 day project.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$10 cuz I'm poor.
and are you on every hour or something? you reply within 10min everytime

#217-546-9399

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
I tend to need something to do in class, and I have class from 9 - 3, so I get bored and get on here.
lol. That's the only time I go on too. I don't even have internet. o_O

I'm typing this during my 9th period class. School's almost out. ^_^

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

wtf, man. Why are you never on AIM :\

Ethan

Smash Cadet
Add me to the list, I suppose? I'm in the South Side of Chicago (at UChicago, in case there are others there). I mostly play Sheik, but a bit of Peach, Marth, and ICs as well.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
u going to the next cave tourney? i could dust off my game and bring it. AWDS is seriously one of my favorite games of all time. i assume u've already heard about days of ruin?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
wtf, man. Why are you never on AIM :\
Cause I work, and my roommate is on WoW all the time. :psycho:

u going to the next cave tourney? i could dust off my game and bring it. AWDS is seriously one of my favorite games of all time. i assume u've already heard about days of ruin?
Uhh... dunno?

Days of ruin=AWDS2?

khepri

Smash Lord
Add me to the list, I suppose? I'm in the South Side of Chicago (at UChicago, in case there are others there). I mostly play Sheik, but a bit of Peach, Marth, and ICs as well.
That's ****ing great. I'm a Uchicago student as well. I was hoping for more players this coming year. Do you live in Pierce by any chance?

edub

Smash Apprentice
add me to the list of people that live in illinois!
i'm currently residing in Carbondale Illinois, and my main is Peach :O

you probably don't care, but during vacation time i live in Chicago area north suburbs.
wewt

Ethan

Smash Cadet
That's ****ing great. I'm a Uchicago student as well. I was hoping for more players this coming year. Do you live in Pierce by any chance?
No, I live in BJ. I'm actually a second year, but I only just started playing the game finals week of spring quarter last year. So, I'm not very good, but I'm definitely down for playing.

Do you have AIM, by any chance?

khepri

Smash Lord
No, I live in BJ. I'm actually a second year, but I only just started playing the game finals week of spring quarter last year. So, I'm not very good, but I'm definitely down for playing.

Do you have AIM, by any chance?
I do have aim, though Im not on very often at all. It's pachiclonso. Anyways, my phone number is 562-774-6412. If you ever want to play, then just give me a call. Maybe we can help each other improve.

Ethan

Smash Cadet
I do have aim, though Im not on very often at all. It's pachiclonso. Anyways, my phone number is 562-774-6412. If you ever want to play, then just give me a call. Maybe we can help each other improve.
Sounds good. I'll give you a call sometime. Probably soon, we play a lot in my house.

Ethan

Smash Cadet
lol, it's a shame you probably can't get the joke... Marth101 is another name of WI Ethan, hence why I suggested it... (not that I'm making fun of marth101)
Man. I totally did not realize. Oops. Well, now I need an account named "Marth101.".

Top Bottom