• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Odin, I'm greatly saddened to hear that you're stopping for a while. Best of luck in the rest of your ****. I'll hold down the Ganon fort until you return.

And other dude from Elk Grove, I live in Elgin, so if you're looking for someone good to train with, hit me up.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
wtf. There's ONE prof. smasher in my town, and he quits smash right after I find out? -_-
Lol. Sorry dude. Who knows, maybe things will get better in a couple weeks. Until then, I'm done for now. I'll let you know when I'm back (ish). It'll be a while I think.

Odin, I'm greatly saddened to hear that you're stopping for a while. Best of luck in the rest of your ****. I'll hold down the Ganon fort until you return.
Coming from you, this means a lot. Thanks dude. I'll let you know when I'm back too. As I said, it'll be a while.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Lol. Sorry dude. Who knows, maybe things will get better in a couple weeks. Until then, I'm done for now. I'll let you know when I'm back (ish). It'll be a while I think.

Coming from you, this means a lot. Thanks dude. I'll let you know when I'm back too. As I said, it'll be a while.
Aww, and I can have those videos ready on Thursday...

alcheato

Smash Ace

And other dude from Elk Grove, I live in Elgin, so if you're looking for someone good to train with, hit me up.
****, sorry to hear you're quitting, ODIN, but there's definitely things more important than Smash and sometimes you need to get that **** straightened out.

Elgin isn't too far from here, Tim. If you actually Smash outside of tournaments, you should definitely come up sometime and hang with all us cool kids at NIU.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Well, if you don't want to have a money match, thats fine. Just make sure you don't "forget".
Oh i'll have it, but don't you forget that $1 money matches are what my 13 year old cousins consider "risky." I'll play for for a dollar a match, but if you ever want a real momey match, lemme know.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
God... Wi-Fi is going to SUCK. There's so many Sonic fanboys...

Oh, and once Brawl comes out,Zjinn, if you can, could you list Lucas as my alt? I LOVE Lucas. I don't even care if he's in some negative tier or something XD

Spam: Btw, there should be an 'Absolute Zero Suit Samus' character >_>

Zjiin

Smash Master
God... Wi-Fi is going to SUCK. There's so many Sonic fanboys...

Oh, and once Brawl comes out,Zjinn, if you can, could you list Lucas as my alt? I LOVE Lucas. I don't even care if he's in some negative tier or something XD

Spam: Btw, there should be an 'Absolute Zero Suit Samus' character >_>
When brawl comes out i'm going to making a seperate list similar to this one.

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
could i at least have hard salami?
and i love how disputes ALWAYS lead to money matches.
hmmm.. were arguing on the internet. money match?
i just dont get it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Zjiin...

When you get a chance to change status', please put mine as a "need to know" basis... or... something.

I'm kinda back, but not horribly active. If anyone ever wants to set something up (I'm looking at you Elk Groveian ;)), please feel free to PM me.

If anyone wants to know what happened or is going on, also, please feel free to pm me.

:shrug:

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Please add me as a Western Springs smasher... i think im the only one! Also please tell me if im supposed to say what my main is too. Thanks! :)

Nike

Smash Apprentice
so i changed my username, got kinda sick of looking at my initials. people i know can still call me whatever they used to. just giving u the heads up for that first post zjiin.

o yea it's mjn.

Banned via Administration
this is why i hate these list threads. people from nowhere pop up and want to be put on a list but never go to anything or do anything.

CrappyDonkey

Smash Apprentice
this is why i hate these list threads. people from nowhere pop up and want to be put on a list but never go to anything or do anything.
If you hate them then don't post on them. What harm does it do to you that some kid says that he plays as So and So, maybe he is thinking about coming to events or maybe he already does and you don't know. Do you go to EVERY event. I'm not try to rip on you or anything, but don't put down some kid who is just replying to a post about where people are from and who they play as.

Banned via Administration
If you hate them then don't post on them. What harm does it do to you that some kid says that he plays as So and So, maybe he is thinking about coming to events or maybe he already does and you don't know. Do you go to EVERY event. I'm not try to rip on you or anything, but don't put down some kid who is just replying to a post about where people are from and who they play as.
ORRRRRRR i could get a clean up of johns on aisle 829 with this post.

Top Bottom