• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
man theres alot more springfield people than i thought... and less charleston people... we should have a champaign vs springfield or champaign vs springfield+charleston crew battle... granted champaign is stacked but it would still be fun

Banned via Administration
omg zjin this thread is awful im actually for a kish or someone coming in and closing the **** out of this thread or maybe even just deleting it so no more people can continue to fail.

OMG PLZ DELETE THIS THREAD you ****ing put luke down he hasnt been active for 2.57 years.

Whoa, you're gonna have restrain that dog if you wanna get on the bus!
ARE YOU RACIST??????? I CANT SIT ON TEH FRONT OF THE BUS????????????????????????????????????????ROOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Smashboards is so weird. I never stopped to think about it until right now, but this place is ****ing wacky. Sometimes, I'll get really ****ed up, and then I'll check the boards. It reminds me of how awesome my life is.

Coach John McGuirk

Smash Cadet
Per day, I would say I hate far more than I feel like I like something. I like my western omelet, but while I'm eating that there's about 17 other things that I hate, like my apartment, my breath, whatever's on the TV, whatever's in the paper. Then I walk outside and it'll be a nice day. Well that's great that's a good feeling for a split second and then I realize I hate my neighborhood, because I... you apparently can't play music after 6:00 pm... in this country

I hate to say it, but this is possibly the best regional thread ever.

Zicore

Smash Champion
no...I am good. I know where Illinois is. I plan on traveling there this weekend. Is anyone near KSSB in chicago to smash with?

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude, I am asking if anyone near Chicago wants to smash this weekend with myself and KSSB. Chillax.

Zjiin

Smash Master
dude, I am asking if anyone near Chicago wants to smash this weekend with myself and KSSB. Chillax.
#1. Don't tell Big C to chillax. Only I can do that, and i do it with beer.

#2. I'm around KirbySSB and occasionally go there to smash.

#3. Your guest pass to the Ultra-Official Illinois thread expires the moment you mention WI. This pass can be extended with praise to 5150.

#3. Your guest pass to the Ultra-Official Illinois thread expires the moment you mention WI. This pass can be extended with praise to 5150.
dont bother, i already shredded it.

btw quaz u r kicked out for attempting to praise me w/o sacrificing beforehand

Zicore

Smash Champion
5150 has a good sheik, and he is good at making fun of everyone. Especially me.

I do have to ask one thing though. Can I bash the bears, or specifically Rex Grossman? Or is that not allowed as well?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I do have to ask one thing though. Can I bash the bears, or specifically Rex Grossman? Or is that not allowed as well?
You aren't allowed to bash the Bears. And there's nothing you can say about Rex that will embarrass him more than his performance does.

Zicore

Smash Champion
HA! This is awesome. I am glad that everyone in the MW can agree on 2 things. The other is that MN sucks =P

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh man ODIN, Mars just uploaded a few of our matches. One of which is where you lay some serious smack on my Samus. Nice to get some of my other characters uploaded, but if i had known i was being recorded i would have tried to look less sloppy , heh. No johns tho!

orintemple

Smash Lord
Right, so I am a Chicago smasher. I go to DePaul University in the Loop and play there a lot along with a bunch of others so if anyone wants to smash sometime gimme a holler.

Also, I play Marth main, and a lot of other characters I dabble with.

Coach John McGuirk

Smash Cadet
Coach McGuirk is my name and falcon is my main. I love close to the south loop in chicago. Anyone $MM in kirby soccer?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Oh man ODIN, Mars just uploaded a few of our matches. One of which is where you lay some serious smack on my Samus. Nice to get some of my other characters uploaded, but if i had known i was being recorded i would have tried to look less sloppy , heh. No johns tho!
And then you **** him with ICs, NO JOHNZ. I'm going to try to get our matches up tonight.

khepri

Smash Lord
Right, so I am a Chicago smasher. I go to DePaul University in the Loop and play there a lot along with a bunch of others so if anyone wants to smash sometime gimme a holler.

Also, I play Marth main, and a lot of other characters I dabble with.
I'm only like 20 minutes away on the red line at UChicago. We should play sometime. I tend to have some small smashfests at my place, but none lately. If you have anything coming up let me know so we can smash, though you should probably just go to the cave tourney on saturday and we can meet there.

This goes to you too Coach John McGuirk

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
and not me khepri?!

did those roy vs. capt. matches mean nothing?????

j/k hope to see you at the next tourny

Top Bottom