• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Zicore

Smash Champion
Dude, my roommate and I will straight roll anyone in NBA Jam. We're always accepting challenges, so if you've got someone who is willing to be humiliated on an arcade version of Jam, let me know.
is that Arcade NBA Jam, or SNES NBA Jam...cause I would accept you challenge in SNES NBA jam if I got a few practice games first. Been like...10 years since I played it, but I was good.

Also...everyone should come to HJ5 in Wisconsin. Its gonna be awesome.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dude, my roommate and I will straight roll anyone in NBA Jam. We're always accepting challenges, so if you've got someone who is willing to be humiliated on an arcade version of Jam, let me know.
Maybe if i can find a good enough teammate i'mm take that on. Or maybe i should just control two at once.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I was thinking about adding more info for each person but i'm undecided on what to add. Mars suggested Wii #'s but i shot that down. Anything else come to mind?

Skill level? Activeness? Youtube video link? A quote? What?

i'm personally in favor of a youtube match/account link.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I was thinking about adding more info for each person but i'm undecided on what to add. Mars suggested Wii #'s but i shot that down. Anything else come to mind?

Skill level? Activeness? Youtube video link? A quote? What?

i'm personally in favor of a youtube match/account link.
Maybe Skill Level, youtube link, and activeness? Maybe number of tourneys attended if people can figure that out?

Banned via Administration
dont do vids. instead, do like, whether or not they go to tournaments consistently.

BIG C

Smash Master
stop posting here ur from WI not IL even tho im from IN im in the part of IN that should be considered IL as it is the one part that shares the central time zone.

ya i agree w/ bigc gtfo here wisconsin i have to deal with you the rest of the time at least let me have this thread

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
ken griffey jr baseball is 2222good. and a not so known good baseball game would be tecmo super baseball. fun game, kinda broken tho.

judging skill level is stupid lol. it would cause so much angst and johns that the whole mw forum would have to be closed.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Alright i'll probably add a video match, and an "activeness" which will be either Competitive, Casual, or DEAD.

Or maybe competitive doesn't specify enough detail...

Side note:

From now on, whenever i see one of my old girlfriends who dumped me for playing too many video games, and she asks me what i've been up to, i can tell her i'm now a "Smash Lord" on the forums.

a video match is dumb imo. we r gonna see a huge wave of noobs posting their shakycam vids vs their friends with black mages as the music.

Zjiin

Smash Master
a video match is dumb imo. we r gonna see a huge wave of noobs posting their shakycam vids vs their friends with black mages as the music.
Yeah i know that, but how many scrub's names are you gonna click on to watch their vids? This also will help on teaming up with random people in tourneys and not knowing if they can even FF.

if people think it's a general bad idea, i won't do it. But shit, i gotta do something while i pretend to be working.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Dont post vids next to names..if anything just put a yes/no for vids then we can search them.

O, and under buffalo grove...

Kit plays samus/zelda

Halfdemon plays fox

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Zjiin; please put me down as... I dunno... not retired. You have to be good to retire...

I'm quitting smash and SWF for a while. I have to get my life in order, and I'm cutting out all of the excess stuff in my life.

Maybe one day I'll come back. You can leave me on the list, just... I dunno... I can't think of what I'm trying to say.

Later guys.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin; please put me down as... I dunno... not retired. You have to be good to retire...

I'm quitting smash and SWF for a while. I have to get my life in order, and I'm cutting out all of the excess stuff in my life.

Maybe one day I'll come back. You can leave me on the list, just... I dunno... I can't think of what I'm trying to say.

Later guys.
That sucks man, get your **** in order by December 3rd and you won't have to worry about being left behind. When i update everyone with an "Activeness" attribute, i will put an appropriate one for your situation.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

Later guys.
wtf. There's ONE prof. smasher in my town, and he quits smash right after I find out? -_-

Top Bottom