• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

khepri

Smash Lord
Oh. If i knew that you were having something today, i would of brought a controller to work so i could have gone there straight from here. If you have a extra one there, i can still possibly come after 5pm, but I'll need your info again. Lemme know.
My roommates have controllers they probably wouldn't mind lending to you.

I live at:

5602 S. Drexel Ave, Apt. 1
Chicago, IL 60637

If you're coming by public transportation, I'd suggest the red line north and get off at the Garfield stop. From there you can take the 55 east bound and get off at the "Ellis" stop. From there you walk south (one block) on Ellis to 56th street, make a right onto 56th and keep walking (only a block) until you reach Drexel, and I live on that corner.

Zjiin

Smash Master
My roommates have controllers they probably wouldn't mind lending to you.

I live at:

5602 S. Drexel Ave, Apt. 1
Chicago, IL 60637

If you're coming by public transportation, I'd suggest the red line north and get off at the Garfield stop. From there you can take the 55 east bound and get off at the "Ellis" stop. From there you walk south (one block) on Ellis to 56th street, make a right onto 56th and keep walking (only a block) until you reach Drexel, and I live on that corner.
Hmm, i'm looking it up and it seems the green line is a bit closer, and then i can possibly just walk. I still haven't bought a new cell phone so i'll have to call you when i get there. Or will the building call you if i tell them you are in apt 1? I'll find the best way there and let you know when i'm on my way later.

[EDIT]

Which one of these is your building?

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll head over to your place later on, Khepri. I have some stuff to do back at my place before I'll get out.

khepri

Smash Lord
Hmm, i'm looking it up and it seems the green line is a bit closer, and then i can possibly just walk. I still haven't bought a new cell phone so i'll have to call you when i get there. Or will the building call you if i tell them you are in apt 1? I'll find the best way there and let you know when i'm on my way later.

[EDIT]

Which one of these is your building?

The one in the first picture. My last name is Peralta, so look for that on the buzzer.

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Is the next cave biweekly on saturday the 24th? I hate missing these... my parents always john out after planning like a month ahead to go >.< Also Ouen if i go i was just wondering if you might want to do teams with me or something... itll give us more time to play and we will be the youngest there so it could be interesting

Zjiin

Smash Master
The one in the first picture. My last name is Peralta, so look for that on the buzzer.
Ugh, work strikes again. I might have to stay late, and depending on what time i get out of work, i might not have time to come by there. I was lookin forward to some smash today too. Chances aren't at 0%, but they're a lot lower...

bah.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Is the next cave biweekly on saturday the 24th? I hate missing these... my parents always john out after planning like a month ahead to go >.< Also Ouen if i go i was just wondering if you might want to do teams with me or something... itll give us more time to play and we will be the youngest there so it could be interesting
Sure! I'll be glad to do teams next time! I'll practice harder to get my Marth better. In fact, I'll take out Super Mario Galaxy and boot up Melee right now. I'll be wearing a black shirt with "EMERGENCY!!" on the front and a lot of stuff and the ultimate chimera on the back, so you now know who to look for.

And O D I N: I dunno if I'll be able to get you a ride, my parents are... OLD, and it would be extremely awkward to walk up to my parents and ask "Uhh a 22 (too late for 19; I said 22 a while ago :dizzy:) year old wants a ride to the smash tournament." I might be able to get them to let us play some matches sometime; where would we play them if my parents let me?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sure! I'll be glad to do teams next time! I'll practice harder to get my Marth better. In fact, I'll take out Super Mario Galaxy and boot up Melee right now. I'll be wearing a black shirt with "EMERGENCY!!" on the front and a lot of stuff and the ultimate chimera on the back, so you now know who to look for.

And O D I N: I dunno if I'll be able to get you a ride, my parents are... OLD, and it would be extremely awkward to walk up to my parents and ask "Uhh a 22 (too late for 19; I said 22 a while ago :dizzy:) year old wants a ride to the smash tournament." I might be able to get them to let us play some matches sometime; where would we play them if my parents let me?
Well... Your place... or maybe my place... I dunno...

I guess your parents could meet me first... or something...:dizzy:

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Ouendanation, just slap your parents around a little bit. Let them know that you're not going to take any bull****. I did it 6 or 7 years ago, and they haven't ****ed with me since.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ouendanation, just slap your parents around a little bit. Let them know that you're not going to take any bull****. I did it 6 or 7 years ago, and they haven't ****ed with me since.
No wonder last time i was there they were all bruised and sobbing as they served us rice krispy squares.

Side Note:

Anyone in IL interested in a Wii Boxing tournament?! I was planning on setting one up before but things got busy. hmmmmmmmmmm?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Lol, Ouen is 13, I don't think he should be doing that kind of stuff right now. And besides, we don't want another kochiha now do we?

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Ouen it seems like your parents really support your love of smash... mine just dont let me go to anything and beat me everyday when i get home from school. jk! plz dont report my parents for child abuse lol (cause then they would be me harder)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ouen it seems like your parents really support your love of smash... mine just dont let me go to anything and beat me everyday when i get home from school. jk! plz dont report my parents for child abuse lol (cause then they would be me harder)
Beatings keep you in-line, or else you'd be shooting up heroin by the time you're five. One time my parents hit me in the face with a hammer, but i shouldn't have spilled my milk. Lesson learned.

Banned via Administration
see my parents aren't like that. they dont use negative reinforcement. they use positive reinforcement. lots and lots of love. maybe too much love. too much touching........

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Lol, Ouen is 13, I don't think he should be doing that kind of stuff right now. And besides, we don't want another kochiha now do we?
Wow.... there's a can of worms that hasn't been opened in a while...

Vid plz.

Odin does anyone have more posts than you? lol
Probably. I had a lot more posts per day when I was still running my sig shop. ;)

Which reminds me...

I still have to do Mars- request... >_> As odd as it was...

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Well I had a good time at Khepri's place.
If finally got my practice in.

Where is this cave place?

I think I might go to it next month.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
be sure its at least 3 days ahead of time so I can come also

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh shit, my computer is up and running. Later tonight the uploads continue!

[EDIT] I'm having some sound issues so maybe no uploads until tomorrow.

B.W.

Smash Champion
KSSB and haldDemon I'll let you both know in advance next time I have on having a smashfest, hopefully you can find a way to make it half.
I'd like to join in as well, depending on the day and whether or not I can get there.

Top Bottom