• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Smashfest - Saturday Dec. 8th, Day Before the Cave

We can start anytime, preferably at about 4 pm.
Anyone is welcome.

My address is:
5602 S. Drexel Ave. Apt.1
Chicago, IL 60637

Look for "Peralta" on the buzzer.

Let me know if you're coming.
I have class until 6pm, so if it's not freezing out, i might actually make it there this time.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
I'll most liekly go.
I just how my plans will be for Friday, since I got a report to do over the weekend.

Now I just have to remember how I got to your house from the station , lol.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I'll most liekly go.
I just how my plans will be for Friday, since I got a report to do over the weekend.

Now I just have to remember how I got to your house from the station , lol.
Are you talking about Union Station?

Im pretty sure you take the .... something/xpress then they drop you off like a good 1/2 mile away from his house lol. Meh dont really feel like braving those harsh sub-zero temperatures this time.

(Unless someone is willing to pick me up from Union ^_^)

khepri

Smash Lord

Im pretty sure you take the .... something/xpress then they drop you off like a good 1/2 mile away from his house lol. Meh dont really feel like braving those harsh sub-zero temperatures this time.

Ask Ramon or Mike, they both apparently live near the station no? The only thing I would worry about for you is getting back home.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice

I meant the station I get dropped off from after I take the green line, like I did the last time....

But I think the Xpress way might be closer.
------
EDIT:

Well things are looking good.
I might end up getting there a bit early though, because I would be writing some reports earlier that day.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice

Me too if its ok, I have no problem taking the train on the way back.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Hey, you live by the green line right just making sure and how many smashers are they're going to be there because I may show up early like noon or later so just to let you know if it's ok with you

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's fine if people show up early, I don't mind. Give me a call when you get here or look for "Peralta" on the buzzers so I can get you in.
Will this even be going on after 6pm? People are getting there pretty early. I don't wanna show up and everyone is smashed out. :laugh:

khepri

Smash Lord
Will this even be going on after 6pm? People are getting there pretty early. I don't wanna show up and everyone is smashed out. :laugh:
Kels, mslano, and some others probably won't arrive until later in the evening, so I'd say you'll be fine coming later. Besides, one of the smashfests I held lasted a good 12 hours or so before people left, and another lasted from friday afternoon until the next morning when we headed out to the cave.

videokilledtheradiostar

Smash Journeyman
yo guys, im probably going to have another smashfest over winter break. (finally)
ill make a thread about it, like maybe in a week or something, just keep your eyes open for it

khepri

Smash Lord
No thread, just this:

Smashfest - Saturday Dec. 8th, Day Before the Cave

We can start anytime, preferably at about 4 pm.
Anyone is welcome.

My address is:
5602 S. Drexel Ave. Apt.1
Chicago, IL 60637

Look for "Peralta" on the buzzer.

Let me know if you're coming.

khepri

Smash Lord
That's fine, hopefully I get to play against you some day either way. Do you go to the cave tournies?

Oh also, for anyone coming to my place that doesn't have my number, it is 562-774-6412.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm going to leave in a bit.

As bad as my are, I'll be as blind as a bat as early as night comes.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I know last time i introduced my self normally someone kept bugging me about and it drove me nuts so in case a person like that came around again, i wanted to clear that up

but it seems like u guys are nice so i will edit that post

yeah know that i think about maybe that was a really bad introduction i could have sayed it in maybe in a different way
hey man im from tville too

B.W.

Smash Champion
Gah! I feel stupid! The day I check to see if anything was up was the day after Khepri's smashfest. **** it to hell!

Screw you WoW! Screw you in every orphus!

sean09

Smash Rookie
put me down for Samus user, and Orland Park, Chicago SOithside, Chicago Suburbs.

Zjiin

Smash Master
put me down for Samus user, and Orland Park, Chicago SOithside, Chicago Suburbs.
You know, sometimes when I'm drunk, and I'm cruising our fine streets of Illinois, I see three roads in front of me, instead of just one. I usually go with the middle one and ignore the rest since it's my best bet, but it's obviously better to just not drive.

So.... WHERE do you live?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Orland Park...which is on the southside. which is in the suburbs.

:|
I hate to really drag this on, but Orland Park is hardly considered a part of Chicago, let alone the south part. And to clarify, yes the "Chicago Suburbs" would constitute as Orland, but it's more of a vague category for those who's exact suburb is not known. Just as "Chicago" is for people who's exact location IN Chicago is not known. Welcome to SmashBoards.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Hey khepri do you know how do I get in contact with the guy that schooled my Yoshi because I wanted to tell him I'm sorry about being an a**hole to him I usually don't speak without thinking and yes he owns with Fox,Falco,etc.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I think so.
If it just Kels, you don't really have to apologize. After all, it's just Kels.

On another note, I haven't played this game in weeks (thanks to final papers and my procrastination on final papers), but I'll be free to play later this week, either Thursday or Friday. If anyone wants to play then, let me know on AIM or PM.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
mslano are you on the northside of chicago if you are I'll play you and if you have company bring them with if you want to.

And on a small note, If anyone wants to come to my house bring your setup and/or extra controllers but before you come call me at (773)267-2725

Thanks
Remember to ask for AL

Top Bottom