• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I survive. I haven't touched any form of smash in a while, but I still religiously check the boards. It's actually kind of depressing, considering that I don't really talk to anyone on here consistently. I guess it gives me somewhere to kill time on the internet, and maybe even grab a laugh or two, but it's usually disappointing.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I survive. I haven't touched any form of smash in a while, but I still religiously check the boards. It's actually kind of depressing, considering that I don't really talk to anyone on here consistently. I guess it gives me somewhere to kill time on the internet, and maybe even grab a laugh or two, but it's usually disappointing.
I hear ya on that. I really haven't smashed much in a while either. I'll probably end up playing more once Brawl comes out. When it does, feel free to give me a call (or pm me) if you wanna smash. You plan on going to Acen again this year?

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's kind of funny that people can't spell Zjiin. I've seen it so many time by now that I wake up in the night trying to figure out how to pronounce it. Why the **** are there two "i"s? It's so ****ing irritating..
Haha

Damian are you going to turn this into a brawl friend code directory as well?
I'm pretty sure SWF is going to add a FC section in the profile.

why wouldn't u just put ir FC in the slot provided in ur edit profile thing like u did ur wii number???
I'm pretty sure SWF is going to add a FC section in the profile.

Zjiin

Smash Master
The list has been flushed

For those of you who have played Brawl long enough to get a feel for who you are using, i am taking a limited amount of information on mains/secondaries. Do not be quick to let me know you plan on maining your favorite character before you have even played, because i'm not going to be spinning plates to change information here and there when you find out that cool characters sucks or is just not your style.

I AM taking information on player locations, so feel free to gimme a holler. (not a pm)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Add Gameangel64: Des Plaines

and O D I N: Elk Grove/Des Plaines

please.
no need to say please. just demand it!

Also, i am assuming information for the people i can guess about. Those who's information has been put in without thier consent, your information will be changed without hassle upon request.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I haven't played enough Brawl to actually select a main, but I'm leaning toward ROB and Peach right now.

Not this is at all relevant, considering that I'll probably change mains after I find out that cool characters suck and just aren't my style.

Can you throw my name and **** up there anyway, but leave my character thing blank until Big C's tourney? I should have it all figured out by then.

Vro

Smash Lord
Vro of Oak Brook, wishing to add myself again to the list. Thanks Z

Zjiin

Smash Master
Illinois is the state of big balls, so from now on, no one will be added to the list unless they DEMAND it.

Well, i'll still add it, but i want to see more demands. Also, throw in an insult. We gotta toughen this state up!

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Put me in for Chicago... now.
Do they hold any game tournaments (besides smash) at ACEN?
This year is my first time. And Zjiin, where do you live because I want to go but I just need to figure out if I can make it to your place though.

Zjiin

Smash Master
yeah.. i dont know what happened, but a lot of people were deleted including me
Everyone was deleted. A lot of peopel from the last list never played or didnt intend on playing brawl, so i started fresh.

And Zjiin, where do you live because I want to go but I just need to figure out if I can make it to your place though.
i live on the southside of chicago, near Midway

addy:

3717 w 70th pl
Chicago, il 60629

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
no need to say please. just demand it!

Also, i am assuming information for the people i can guess about. Those who's information has been put in without thier consent, your information will be changed without hassle upon request.
I SAID PUT ME ON THE GOD DAMN LIST! >_< I live in Elk Grove too, DAMN IT!!!

Better?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
much better. I'm only putting one location per person, so which one is your main location?
You raise a valid point.

I guess just keep me in Des Plaines. :shrug: I'm in DP more than EG anyway.

I'm gonna hate Saturday. I have to work the door. T_T I.e; let people in and out. I can't even watch Elana play. :sigh: I should quit for a day, and see if they'll hire me on tuesday. XD

Zjiin

Smash Master
You raise a valid point.

I guess just keep me in Des Plaines. :shrug: I'm in DP more than EG anyway.

I'm gonna hate Saturday. I have to work the door. T_T I.e; let people in and out. I can't even watch Elana play. :sigh: I should quit for a day, and see if they'll hire me on tuesday. XD
I'm sure you've been asked this a lot, but do you know if we have to use the wiimote controller? I hear you have to use the store provided controller. If that's the case i'm going to donate a GC one to the store so they can let me use it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm sure you've been asked this a lot, but do you know if we have to use the wiimote controller? I hear you have to use the store provided controller. If that's the case i'm going to donate a GC one to the store so they can let me use it.
NINTENDO, says we HAVE to use Nunchuk+Wiimote. It. BLOWS.

Word of advice my friends, if you have Brawl, practice with the Nunchuk.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Haha, awesome. I like how you knew who I was going to main without me even saying it.

A small request though...could you switch me over to the Carol Stream section? I actually live in Glendale Heights, but nobody has ever heard of it and Carol Stream is only 5 minutes away. This way people will actually know the general area instead of going "wtf is Glendale Heights."

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Everyone was deleted. A lot of peopel from the last list never played or didnt intend on playing brawl, so i started fresh.

i live on the southside of chicago, near Midway

addy:

3717 w 70th pl
Chicago, il 60629
Thats kinda close to one of my friends. I think I'll be able to make it.

Top Bottom