• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Those are really nice dittos King Boon and charlie chapstick! Makes me reeeeally want to play falcon dittos again lol. Would be cool to play you sometime King Boon, perhaps in another life?!

Also, that charles thread- what a load of mince Joe. You must be bored haha
At first I wasn`t sure if you were addressing me, lmao. Falcon rep! yah! GEE TEE THREEE NYAKUUUHHH

COEY

Smash Lord
Funny how wavelanding a lot is the norm now. It would appear I am a forward thinking man.
yea everyone blates ripped you off z...

joe - go to canada you hypocrite. west coast of canada looks nice.

vancouver isnt that far from seatle either right?

some of this ^ might not be uk specific, though it is our commonwealth so im sure its relevant.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thats not what I meant Will. Forward thinking as in predicting trends, not pioneering them :p. I was very specific in my choice of term haha.

Alex- Im great thanks, though its exam season so Im stressing something awful :D I might come to GT3 depending on whose going and stuff. Would be cool to go to a tournament in which everyones there so I might go to Ed's. Robby isn't going to Ed's cause he is a turnip though.

J03

Smash Master
Z my man, hows the revision going? if its anything like mine your locked in a room with a **** load of books hating life yet knowing its for the best thinking 'why the **** must i be so go**** sensible'

makes me appreciate the 10 mins break i get every 4 hours to go on the boards and **** some guy at fifa.

alsoi know your all dying for an update on my fifa rage, its gone now and i can finally play sober =o if anyone wants an *** kicking online lemme know >_0

Tamoo

Smash Master
we should def play a match or two next time i come up or something (can't get online :()

My last 5 months has been spent solidly playing money matches with my housemate lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yea everyone blates ripped you off z...

joe - go to canada you hypocrite. west coast of canada looks nice.

vancouver isnt that far from seatle either right?

some of this ^ might not be uk specific, though it is our commonwealth so im sure its relevant.
Vancouver is about a 2-3 hour drive from seattle. All of you come to Canada. Especially Prof, Retroking, and VA. And Charles again of course.

VA

Smash Hero
the idea of pro and edwin travelling abroad is an idea not worth thinking about, it just wont happen ever =/
Prof would travel but as I understand it he just has a lot of other things to focus on right now.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
did u guys heard that adam brown kneed charles (aka fuzzyness) 5 times in a doubles tourny match + charles had to carry him in the end cuz he was just throwin random moves hopin to get kills but fuks his partner in the ***

SUP FUZZY u liked ur stay in BC? THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE on Earth?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
if you're not a babygirl and go to dan3 ill falcon ditter mm you
or marth falcon
or sheik falcon
or falco falcon
or fox falcon
Your falco i will destroy with falcon. I'll give you odds if you'd like. =)

did u guys heard that adam brown kneed charles (aka fuzzyness) 5 times in a doubles tourny match + charles had to carry him in the end cuz he was just throwin random moves hopin to get kills but fuks his partner in the ***

SUP FUZZY u liked ur stay in BC? THE BEST LACE TO LIVE on Earth?
They say "don't feed the trolls" but I simply had to respond to this. I did as much for the team as charles did (if not more) in most of our sets. Vids will prove it. Whenever the **** they come out. So, keep trying to get good michael. But until then, don't ever try and blemish my credibility. Not that you ever could, because nobody even knows who you are.

lmao michael

yeah BC was awesome man
I miss you charles <3

J03

Smash Master
i miss smash =(

and yeah charles is crazy in teams. In France he was soooooo crazy good in teams, SOOOOOOOO crazy good, watch the vids you actually have too. SOMEONE LINK HIM (my net cant search youtube till next month)

then the tourney in UK he played terribly in teams in comparison, i just dont understand =/

VA

Smash Hero
shame SDB don't post anymore, they'd bend you over for this joe.

P.S Charles did all he could but he was no match for myself and the fresh faced youthful demeanor of swizzy's overwhelming and all beasting ganon (and my NON-ARMADA peach).

P.P.S I get mad everytime I do a combo and someone shouts, ARMADA! It's like no I just made that up myself. I know he did a lot of pioneering, but that doesn't mean everything I do is ripped straight from him.

VA

Smash Hero
The yay-charles brigade is just weird. Z made a comment on it. I think old skool SDB would have something to say...maybe.

VA

Smash Hero
Either way it's not Armada if I didn't know about it. And he hasn't done every peach combo under the sun xD

COEY

Smash Lord
old school sdb? you mean like qwester, sos, lk, etc... ?

oh and charles only gets stick when he beats us at national events lol. abroad hes english so gets our full support, when hes taking out frenchies, germans. dutchies etc..

Top Bottom