• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

J03

Smash Master
lol pro you just love it, perhaps i need to re direct my life. what about dance, that working out for you? is there room in the industry for a generic white guy whose pretty fly considering. Sorry to have upset you with psychology, its ****e anyways right?

maybe charles can pay me to ride him =/ hes a pretty amazing guy you know.

have you played amsah? no? then shut up maybe? rofl funny overestimation

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol pro you just love it, perhaps i need to re direct my life. what about dance, that working out for you? is there room in the industry for a generic white guy whose pretty fly considering. Sorry to have upset you with psychology, its ****e anyways right?

maybe charles can pay me to ride him =/ hes a pretty amazing guy you know.

have you played amsah? no? then shut up maybe? rofl funny overestimation
Yeah dance is working very good for me atm, did a performance in Leiscter Square outdoors yesterday so I am tired, aching and relaxing today.

If you choose to redirect your life that's your choice, but i'm just saying you're current level of analysis (not meaning to insult your career choice, just this specific situation) is not good since all of those statements you have attempted to make about me have been consecutively wrong. The foundation of psychology is very good, but you're following some dumb guidelines of

If A does this then he has either experienced B or C....which is the part which is going horribly wrong for you.

If some of what you said was true, I would have honestly agreed with it and just cockily played it out or seomthing, but everything you have said is wrong and that's true.
From i'm upset that you didn't say i'm gonna be the best in the world, my ego is partially the reason why I don't agree with Charles going to be the best in the world, i'm like I am cos people have violated my trust in the past and all those other stuff.....everything you have actually says does not relate to me.

When Amsah beats WAYY better people then Fuzzyness has, and Fuzzyness has not placed first at any international events or as high as Amsah would/did...how can you say Fuzzyness his harder to beat then Amsah?

J03

Smash Master
probs just because i know the sheik match up really well, when amsah beats you he makes you feel dumb, i lost because i was outsmarted, when i lose to fuzzy im like wait... what? charles its a blitzkrieg same as you really, he hits you once and your like **** plox dont die! its obv a lack of exp on my part as i get to play a peach, luigi and a jiggs as my main opponents, fun times, he just impresses me more like the coolest yoshi player ever said, its not about winning, its about looking sexy as poss lol.

i SUPER DUPER rarely use serious psychology on this forum if ever lol esp not in an argument, i do it to get under your skin a knee jerk a-hole response to people getting under mine. I know its not the psychology thats annoying its using BS non-existant psychology, thats why i love it, because its genius. you just say whats on your mind, say some theory supports it and never look back its reflective arrogance, a very well established theory in psychology.

Willz: noone gives a **** how to spell Lester... unless your talking about the bald dude from the adams family

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why the **** can NO ONE besides LC spell Leicester right.... -_-"
That's cos no-one cares about that area lol.

probs just because i know the sheik match up really well, when amsah beats you he makes you feel dumb, i lost because i was outsmarted, when i lose to fuzzy im like wait... what? charles its a blitzkrieg same as you really, he hits you once and your like **** plox dont die! its obv a lack of exp on my part as i get to play a peach, luigi and a jiggs as my main opponents, fun times, he just impresses me more like the coolest yoshi player ever said, its not about winning, its about looking sexy as poss lol.

i SUPER DUPER rarely use serious psychology on this forum if ever lol esp not in an argument, i do it to get under your skin a knee jerk a-hole response to people getting under mine. I know its not the psychology thats annoying its using BS non-existant psychology, thats why i love it, because its genius. you just say whats on your mind, say some theory supports it and never look back its reflective arrogance, a very well established theory in psychology.
loool Fair enough about the last bit.....nice plan I guess :confused:

And it's ok if you say that you find Amsah easier then Charles, but I think it's obvious that smash community wise Amsah is way harder then Fuzzy.

J03

Smash Master
its obv obvious (obv obv?) or at least its probably obvious (prob obv?)... ones better then the other.

obviously obvious> probably obvious

at least Bob Lob-Law says so in his new book the Law-bomb...

Bob Lob Laws Law bomb law obv obv prob obv

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Prof: Vids of fuzzy will probably be up in 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately the guy who has them works in the navy or something and has to go away for 3 weeks. T___T

VA: Yah Vish got loads better. He also mains a mean fox now. He was scurred to falcon ditto me in tourney methinks, lol.

J03

Smash Master
whut the hell is this, god da.mn Canadas navy anyone would think theres a war on...

ya but seriously the dude has my respect, but he cant be on tour for just 3 weeks =o and other then that your supposed to be home at weekends so its all crazeh?

Canada eh? gotta love it ^_^

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
whut the hell is this, god da.mn Canadas navy anyone would think theres a war on...

ya but seriously the dude has my respect, but he cant be on tour for just 3 weeks =o and other then that your supposed to be home at weekends so its all crazeh?

Canada eh? gotta love it ^_^
yah eh? 10 charmanders.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Ummm, right, Jo3 starting off with some pretty lulzy posts, and then becoming more and more serious(?), until I didn't even understand what the hell he was trying to say towards the end :S
Back to the lulz please, you're obviously better at it.

Prof - multi-coloured text is for fágs.

X1-21 - general "I'm a good person because I support the community" etc. is quite fággish. Ethics is for gays. I just had an ethics exam. It was also pretty gay.

VA - lulwut? Obvious troll is obvious lol.

J03

Smash Master
obvious lulz became self lulz >_0 i started arguing like Tobias would have from Arrested Development if anyones seen it, look back through them, theyre almost all direct quotes of his xD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
uhhh not sure if fuzzy fought sion in tournament. There might be a MM recorded though.

EDIT: btw retro, fuzzy speaks very highly of you. I hope to see you come out to an american/canadian tournament some time.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah there's a money match of me getting destroyed by him recorded XDD bo3

lol retroking told me before he wouldnt even travel around europe unless he was sure he was that good

Retroking2000

Smash Master
uhhh not sure if fuzzy fought sion in tournament. There might be a MM recorded though.
EDIT: btw retro, fuzzy speaks very highly of you. I hope to see you come out to an american/canadian tournament some time.
what has he been saying hahaha fuzzy

yeah there's a money match of me getting destroyed by him recorded XDD bo3
you could have tried sheik ? must be hella amazing falco

lol retroking told me before he wouldnt even travel around europe unless he was sure he was that good
I will just see how i do vs europe at sny1 if i get top 10 or something i will 100% travel to more being a competitive smasher and not travelling to us/canada/europe is a waist of being a smasher every player has to aleast once

triple fix?

lol Edwin leaving the UK for smash... xD
edwin times lol

J03

Smash Master
edwin, what i dont understand is you want to be good before you commit to smash

but thats so backwards, you commit to smash TO get good. aint saying anything else bro, just wish youd stop putting yourself down

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Those are really nice dittos King Boon and charlie chapstick! Makes me reeeeally want to play falcon dittos again lol. Would be cool to play you sometime King Boon, perhaps in another life?!

Also, that charles thread- what a load of mince Joe. You must be bored haha

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
In fact, at the time of posting I hadn't even read the entire first post. Have done now... Shameful antagonistic bolognese José

Funny how wavelanding a lot is the norm now. It would appear I am a forward thinking man.

Top Bottom