• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Is it the Smash Grand Prix or just some normal tournament? I would come to both anyway. =]

Smudge

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Aiko
on topic: my next tournament will probably be a brawl one, after Edster 2 (April). are people interested in this?
I'd definitely be interested, want to get to as many tournaments as possible before I go to Bournemouth in Sept.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm couldn't go to school today because of the snow. It's very fun. God I'm cold.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was looking out my window this morning and someone faceplanted in the snow. I lold.

Aiko

Smash Champion
the spam here is terrible.

If you're gonna do it, at least pad it out a bit.

I mean, i actually want to get into competitive beyblading now. but competitive breakfasting is just no...

Translation: stop the spam

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Half Term has just started for me :p

Aiko

Smash Champion
I'm actually debating the use of this thread. It's pretty much the same as the UK thread, minus the melee stuff. The news isn't anything big. Its all "to be announced SOON" stuff, never actually anything done like: "tourney this date" etc. This has led it to become the UK spam thread rather than anything productive.

Nobody uses this thread to arrange brawl games or anything. The session Rev is going to announce is london only and any other information can be gathered from the respective threads ie: uk thread, london rb thread, nw rb thread etc.

I think this info should be put into the london thread and then locked.

Rev: can you add me on msn please? I'd like to talk about this first. fisheatcorn@hotmail.com

Aiko

Smash Champion
what you talking about? I can lock it, but i want to discuss it with rev first as he's making a decent effort for the brawl scene.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm sorry for all the spam I've caused. I shouldn't have done it, I was just trying to have banter. Just thought I would let you know that I'm sry.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
I'm actually debating the use of this thread. It's pretty much the same as the UK thread, minus the melee stuff. The news isn't anything big. Its all "to be announced SOON" stuff, never actually anything done like: "tourney this date" etc. This has led it to become the UK spam thread rather than anything productive.

Nobody uses this thread to arrange brawl games or anything. The session Rev is going to announce is london only and any other information can be gathered from the respective threads ie: uk thread, london rb thread, nw rb thread etc.

I think this info should be put into the london thread and then locked.

Rev: can you add me on msn please? I'd like to talk about this first. fisheatcorn@hotmail.com
I can see where your coming from and you are right. After my first session, I Might do my session every saturday seeing how people will know where the place is or something else. I will let you guys know what I am planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom