• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
You can also hit MK out of the tornado with high priority moves as the tornado builds up priority the longer it goes on.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
I don't think luigi sucks IMO. I use his Fireballs to provoke MK and sometimes for combos. I don't know but I think you can interrupt Meta knight's tornado by doing Luigi's N-air.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
Hey, does any one in hear fancy coming to a melee tournament, i know most of you are in the know but its going to be a large tourney and the more the merrier, in case your interested

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209212
I want to come but i don't think if i can afford it as i,m going to pre order street fighter 4. And if i can afford it am most likly to get lost on the way there.:(

Tamoo

Smash Master
man, this tournaments gonna be massive, cant wait.

Dont worry u guys if ur a melee noob, u wont be the only one, ive only had melee for a couple of months and Im regularly going to participate in melee tournaments anyway.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hitch hike ftw? Btw when is the first brawl thing? Or brawl and melee thing? Is it the ranbat? Or your session in February? I'm definitely interested in coming from Southampton if I can make it.
It will be a Brawl and a Melee session. it is going to happen in feb (during the Half term). More info soon. :)

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I don't have half term O_o But I'll have only just started semester 2 so I won't have a ton of essays or anything till the end of the term. Would be good to meet some brawl guys :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Well at least I'm not a prick!

Oh the burn
I hate to tell you that really wasn't a burn, P.Pro is doing it for the banter, and you're just falling for it. GG P.Pro <3.

Seriously Crewster post something worth posting or don't post at all, ;). I thought you wanted to be a moderator of the Brawl Luigi board? They won't accept anyone who just posts flame posts and johns constantly or less than three worded posts. :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I play melee aswell. You did not sumed me up well. Therefore, you failed. I guess I sumed up your life story.
But you want to be a Mod for the luigi SSBB. So not only do you play a fail game, but you want to be someone who looks after the fail game and manages it.
That is like x3 fail in life.
You lot should learn from TC, he used to play brawl and now he plays melee mostly, he is amazing. Your not.

P.S. - You didn't sum up my life story because you obviously didn't take into account that I play melee and not brawl.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm going to stop spammin, for now.
Pros life = Fail.
Orly? Hes not the one spamming half line rubbish, usually insulting someone, thats barely even a sentence in almost every post of yours I've seen.

I felt burned until I realized it was not funny so I became unburn.
[highlight]You're only twelve anyway you shouldnt be near a flame.[/highlight]

looool Why have you got sooo much banter.
lol brilliant

crewster

Smash Lord
That's why it makes sense.
Now let's stop before this thread gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom