• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just realized that reaching the bi-weekly is going to be really difficult because of my interview :(.

More reason to go and win at smashpocalypse i suppose :psycho:.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pretty sure just about everyone in the crews who has had it, will agree its on a whole new level of food. And yeah, we will have to leave in time for it Saturday night, Scar runs these well so it should be possible, unless of course I'm rocking m2k in grand finals. We'll have to get it Sunday. ;)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty sure just about everyone in the crews who has had it, will agree its on a whole new level of food. And yeah, we will have to leave in time for it Saturday night, Scar runs these well so it should be possible, unless of course I'm rocking m2k in grand finals. We'll have to get it Sunday. ;)
How can you be rocking m2k in grand finals when me and m2k knock you out of the tournament? ;)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
oh i have never had this so called pizza either and im pretty sure im going to this tourny! so whos driving anyway?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
cause its more fun and i am paying the same amout of money as going to li..but your right i will must likely go to the li tourny i tell eggm by friday..

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo, right now our car looks like its, Bass/eggm/cheezit/tec0/jman, jman ify our not going let mek now before the tournament so i can tell sneak eh can come with us.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I didn't check the boards after lunch yesterday. I was swamped with work. I

Jman, wouldn't have mind teaming with you if Eggm teamed with Tec0.

Jay sorry I missed you yesterday. If you want to play today, I'm down for sure.

Eazy, I'm right hur!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sneaks gonna go with us instead of jman, Yo Kev you good to drive this time? Your only off a highway for like 10 blocks in philly. If not i'll drive, but 5 people in my car is a little tight, but yeah seems like, Eggm/tec0/sneak/bass/cheezit. :) I'm so ready.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ah. :( We can squeeze in my car then, even tho your only actually IN the city and not on a highway for like 10 blocks.

JFox

Smash Hero
City driving only bothers me if I have to do it when I'm alone. I can't understand how they expect you to drive and simultaneously read those little words on the signs that say **** like:

NO PARKING
TOW AWAY ZONE

mon-fri. between 5am-9pm and sat 10am-3pm except on holidays, (excluding martin luther king day) OR if its snowing (this excludes old snow, but not excluding freezing rain) No parking on Sunday with exception to all senior citizens, children under the age of 7, judges, firemen, mob bosses, police officers, live/dead presidents, and bat mobiles.

:laugh: ok maybe thats an exaggeration. but its way too hard to read those signs while driving, and there are way too any conditions.

If I have someone else with me they can look for parking and I watch the road for crazies that are too busy reading the signs and get into accidents.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol jfox is to funny so anyone wanna play tomorrow, I'm looking to practice for the tournament saturday instead of doing my Cornell app lol . So yah Aim me or post if you wanna play tomarrow i'll be at work til 9

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Where and when? :)
I'm still trying to see the manager of the place. It SHOULD end up in Phillipsburg, which is about....10 minutes or so away from where Reik Lives. I'll keep you posted on the details.

Edit: Eggm, I'll see you there. Um PLEASE play some friendlies with me. I need practice badly. Just to get warmed up, of course. I'm back with more confidence, and hopefully, I've gotten better. At least, I think I did, lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
NO PARKING
TOW AWAY ZONE

mon-fri. between 5am-9pm and sat 10am-3pm except on holidays, (excluding martin luther king day) OR if its snowing (this excludes old snow, but not excluding freezing rain) No parking on Sunday with exception to all senior citizens, children under the age of 7, judges, firemen, mob bosses, police officers, live/dead presidents, and bat mobiles.
[/SIZE]
Lmfao Darth Vader just talked about Parking and lmao no parking with an exception to bat mobiles LMFAO :laugh:.

awesome :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dionis your spams are the worst how can you do that to fox and falcos that multi shine while doing calculus?

Btw I'm going to neptune 2day I'm guessing I'll be going to kev's.

Text/Call me whenever you can Kev :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
sorry guys.... im not goin to the philly monthly no more i dont think... sorry about sayin it last minute... but i should b free in likke a week or 2 so we could just play... i'll make sure to come to neptune for some extra falco practice

R3N0

Smash Lord
omfg oh **** wtf this is reno infiltrating the TUNES THREAD >_<

meow go tsany>_<

Magus420

Smash Master
Hey guys. This is pretty late to ask, but if you guys have an extra spot when going there tomorrow (I'm quite skinny if that matters, lol), and you're going there the way I think you would be, would there be any chance you guys could get me along the way at the Riverline train station in Bordentown? I would only need to tag along with you guys to get there, not on the way back since I'd be coming back a different way if I do go. I'd be here if I do:

1 Park St, Bordentown, NJ, 08505

It should only be about a minute or 2 extra distance if you're going that way since it's right next to where 295, the turnpike, and 130 meet. If you can't that's cool though.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Well i think we have 1 extra spot and i will have my tom tom with me so its up to tim i guess he will figure out when he gets home.

Magus420

Smash Master
Depends how much it costs me to make it there. Well, if I do get there anyway.

They also have pools along with the singles too, and not just straight to a bracket by crews. *pokes Cheezit*

At the same time though, the last time I played anyone was back at the last Smashacre when Azen was there and CCX was closing >.>

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yo magus thats fine, we can pick you up from there, and we are leaving at 9:30, and mapquest says it will take 48 minutes to arrive at 1 park av bordentown. so yeah, You can calulate that i'm too tired, btw this is Eggm.

Top Bottom