• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I don't know if im going to make it tomarrow right now im puking my brains out. So unless i feel better i sadly can not attend. If my condition changes i will let you know in the mourning ; ;. Im so angry i missed last smashapoc too

Eggm

Smash Hero
Not that I know of. :( I'm anxiously waiting tho, possibly tonight? I'll message them on youtube if kev wants to play tonight after work. Kevin do you want to play anyway tho tonight?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I might not go.

Final Exams are suuuupppppeeeeerrrrrr close :(.

I might go to hang out but even if i do not for long.

Because I intend to trying to attend the Tunes Biweekly my top priority. Tourney wise anyway.

Magus420

Smash Master
Thanks again Bass and everyone for letting me tag along on the way there to Smashpocalypse =)

Wish there were more setups so I could've gotten more matches with you guys than I was able to though. At least I finally got to play Teczero for a change, albeit only for like half a match, lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks again Bass and everyone for letting me tag along on the way there to Smashpocalypse =)

Wish there were more setups so I could've gotten more matches with you guys than I was able to though. At least I finally got to play Teczero for a change, albeit only for like half a match, lol.
LOL i know that was pretty stupid.

I wish I got to play you more i really needed the jigs practice too :(.

The only thing i remember is my sheik got rested like all the stocks i lost T_T why is sheik soooooooo easy to rest?

T_T

Btw im not sure about going to zenith so vanz if your def going to go find a back up >_> cuz i dont know if ill go T_T

Venom NY

Smash Lord
LOL i know that was pretty stupid.

I wish I got to play you more i really needed the jigs practice too :(.

The only thing i remember is my sheik got rested like all the stocks i lost T_T why is sheik soooooooo easy to rest?

T_T

Btw im not sure about going to zenith so vanz if your def going to go find a back up >_> cuz i dont know if ill go T_T
you definetly need to come

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eggm, I expect your resignation from the office of leader of the Tunes crew by 11:59 PM Tuesday 12/11/2007 or I will be forced to prosecute you on charges of using Marth as crew leader of Team Falco.

POST #2000, YES!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

lol, you spent all that time training(owning my friend). I figured this tourney would be a good experience for him. He literally just found out about the competitive seen a month ago

Tunes: make me an honorary member. you guys are my favorite people in this mediocre state(not mediocre in smash tho. i really just don't like NJ as a state. MD fo life)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eggm, I expect your resignation from the office of leader of the Tunes crew by 11:59 PM Tuesday 12/11/2007 or I will be forced to prosecute you on charges of using Marth as crew leader of Team Falco.

POST #2000, YES!
I 2nd this. Eggm......come join the dark side! :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
I have been playing marth a lot lately, but tec0's marth dittos killed that dream. So did Bass's donkey kong. Fighting falco with marth is loads of fun tho. Fox/falco/yoshi 4 life~

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I have been playing marth a lot lately, but tec0's marth dittos killed that dream. So did Bass's donkey kong. Fighting falco with marth is loads of fun tho. Fox/falco/yoshi 4 life~
DREAM? You dreamed of using Marth seriously? Now you HAVE to resign; that is simply intolerable behavior coming from the leader of Team Falco.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
DREAM? You dreamed of using Marth seriously? Now you HAVE to resign; that is simply intolerable behavior coming from the leader of Team Falco.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thats a great dream :laugh:

anyway Im learning more tech skill with marth I can almost consistently do d-throw turn d-tilt pivot grab

O_O

Marth is too much fun

Eazy23

Smash Lord
wow wow wow just wow!!!! Eggm tell me this claims are not true. Not after how you kept tryna push me away from marth!!! Not cool man, just not kool!

Eggm" Man all the falcos in Nj switch over 2 marth" cant beat em join em??

Eggm

Smash Hero
I haven't switched, I've also stepped my fox up and played marth pretty much not at all. I was just experimenting with him I'm still straight no worries guys, Falco for life.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I haven't switched, I've also stepped my fox up and played marth pretty much not at all. I was just experimenting with him I'm still straight no worries guys, Falco for life.
You should play more yoshi. It's ashame to see all that yoshi skill locked away.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hes not locked away, I'm just better with Fox/Falco. :( You coulda watched my pools match with hyuga at VLS, where I 2-0ed him yoshi vs jiggs, that was exciting. :) Or just come up to me for friendlies with yoshi, i'd be glad to bust him out. Or play me in tournament with a really gay jiggs like doyoungs and i'll most likely switch to yoshi after falco loses. :(

Edit : IC's i'll switch to yoshi too if you beat me. :( But i'm trying to make a pink yoshi combo video to the song "Pink dinosaur" from DDR, So I should totally record more yoshi matches at the next tournament.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Tunes, attention, tunes, attention. I am dissapointed in you all for not sending me any get well cards in my time of need. I loved you all like my own co.ck and this is the thanks I get? :( Not even Birthday cake. This is what happened to me like I told others.

"I just came back from surgery, I was crossing the street to VLS and some idiot screamed out "I can't let you do that Starcock" and continued to turn into my flesh, he didn't even have his blinker on the b*stard. As a result, I couldn't make it and ended up in a coma for several weeks. The Doc said the co.ck will make a full recovery"

I guess Tunes was just busy ****** the competition :)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hes not locked away, I'm just better with Fox/Falco. :( You coulda watched my pools match with hyuga at VLS, where I 2-0ed him yoshi vs jiggs, that was exciting. :) Or just come up to me for friendlies with yoshi, i'd be glad to bust him out. Or play me in tournament with a really gay jiggs like doyoungs and i'll most likely switch to yoshi after falco loses. :(

Edit : IC's i'll switch to yoshi too if you beat me. :( But i'm trying to make a pink yoshi combo video to the song "Pink dinosaur" from DDR, So I should totally record more yoshi matches at the next tournament.
I would sit there are play you with every character in the game just so this video could come to existence.

JFox

Smash Hero
Starcock is not a person's fake account. Its just some newb smasher who is really bad and decided to make a funny name as his smashboard name. He sucks, but knows a few decent people on smashboards, and he goes to tourneys once in a while and gets like last place.

There, I spoiled it. Jesus, its been going on for like 4 months. We done guess who starcock is yet?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Starcock not a person's fake account. Its just some newb smasher who is REALLY bad and decided to make a funny name as his smashboard name. He sucks, but knows a few good people who are decent and he goes to tourneys once in a while and gets like last place.

There, I spoiled it. Jesus, its been going on for like 4 months. We done guess who starcock is yet?

aww I thought this was like some mystery still. god****it i feel so behind.:urg:

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Starcock is not a person's fake account. Its just some newb smasher who is really bad and decided to make a funny name as his smashboard name. He sucks, but knows a few decent people on smashboards, and he goes to tourneys once in a while and gets like last place.

You are an *******, I ain't no pikachunewb , you seem to know an awful lot which makes me think that you are Starcock. Speaking of sucking, you seem to be sucking my co.ck as if it was some new flavor of ice cream with strawberry sprinkles, MR. Fox, since you always have something negative to say about me, when I didn't even say **** to you(It isn't wensday yet). I like the Tunes but you have some strange fetish about speaking junk about me, maybe for christmas you can get me a multi colored sh*t scooper, so I can deal with yours as it comes out your mouth.

JFox

Smash Hero
You act mighty tough behind your big ol' computer screen mister starcock.

Anyways I'm just goin by what your friend mog told me. Hah, I liked the part where you say that I'm starcock.

Top Bottom