• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The Tunes: We Just Get it

Active Members

DCScribz

Main:Captain Falcon, Sheik
Secondary: Donkey Kong, Young Link

Eggm

Main: Falco
Secondary: Fox, Ice Climbers

Grillz
Main: Sheik
Secondary: Marth

Oorah-Kabra

Main: Ganondorf, Sheik
Secondary: Samus, Falco

SwiftBass

Main: Fox
Secondary: Marth, Falco

Teczero

Main: Fox, Sheik
Secondary: Peach, Marth

VaNz

Main: Peach, Jigglypuff, Sheik
Secondary: Pikachu, Kirby

Inactive Members

Bass
Secondary: Mewtwo, Donkey Kong, Link

Cheezit
Main: Peach
Secondary:________

Jota
Main: Marth
Secondary: Mr. Game and Watch, Falco, Mario

MarcstaR

Main: Sheik
Secondary: Peach, Ice Climbers, Zelda

Moo
Main: Yoshi
Secondary: Captain Falcon

Jfox

Main: Peach
Secondary: Fox

Reik
Secondary: Fox, Marth, Ness

Treble

Main: Samus
Secondary: Captain Falcon, Marth

Honorary Members

Scar
Main: Captain Falcon
Secondary: _________

1) i tried to find all pictures with the character alone and on a white background. (it matches :]) but if guys would prefer a different picture, post it so that i can put it up next to your name.

2) i need character choices from swiftbass, grillz, scar, and our inactive players.

3) should we call our honorary members "Tiny Tunes" and give them them tiny tune characters??

4) any feedback that could help improve the front page is greatly appreciated and encouraged. (be critical if necessary)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its because i'm majin buu, I steal techinques :) I've almost completely stolen your FD combos too mark, working on it very soon.

MarcstaR

Smash Rookie
Sup people, Just checking in from way the *** over here. Wish I could be there tomorrow... sniff, I'll b there in spirit, sniff!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Marcus!!! good stuff man glad to see your on the boards and participating in smash over there, I hope you like it out in cali and are having fun, I wish you could come tomorrow too, we'll try and hold it down ourselves and rep the tunes. You hold it down on the west coast, maybe recruit some more for The Tunes West Coast Division

Treble

Smash Cadet
Sup people, Just checking in from way the *** over here. Wish I could be there tomorrow... sniff, I'll b there in spirit, sniff!
Oh **** Marcus posted, now you know it's getting serious!

doyoung2win said:
trebles the man
We need to do more random doubles vs other people, lol. Stay fresh in those science/math fairs or whatever they're called.

Put Pikachu up for me, and take fox down plx.

JFox

Smash Hero
*Jfox plays Marth against Eggm*
Eggm- I play totally by sound.
*Jfox goes to recover*
JFox-TWA!!!
Marth 2 seconds later- Twa!!!

LOLZ

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
inside joke. at cataclysm we stayed at a hotel which was full of old white people, and it turns out they are racist or rather i should say not cultured and have strong beliefs in racial stereotypes.

Incident one is when treble jfox eggm and maybe reik/mikeman were walking down the hall IN NORMAL CLOTHING and some woman goes "Are you guys heading to a basketball game?"
WTF? hahahhahaa

and then we were like whatever you know.. thats weird. so a little later me and treble go down to get some food and we get in the elevator, then some old white guy runs in before the door closes and he looks us up and down and goes:
[looks at cory]
"Do you guys have a basketball game?"
... [then he looks at me]
"Or is there a math quiz or science quiz going on today?"

and im like "Yea! We're here for a science quiz! ... stupid"

Treble

Smash Cadet
LOL! Funniest thing is that they all said, "Hi, How are you?" To Jay and the others but when they got to me, they were like... is there a basketball game?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Treble/bass clear your calendars two weeks from now if you can since the next biweekly will be crews still, since of the cancelation. Kevin if you could only show up for crews that would be fine, and Corey hopefully shoprite gives you off D:

JFox

Smash Hero
You guys should spice up the thread a bit...

And tell WoZ to add you to the stickied thread marked "crews and player finders"

Eggm

Smash Hero
Next time we all play together I'm going to record and put some 1v1 matches between us up, eventually I wanna have a crew combo video in the thread as well.

Edit : oh you meant font size and stuff like that.. eventually :p

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
and then we were like whatever you know.. thats weird. so a little later me and treble go down to get some food and we get in the elevator, then some old white guy runs in before the door closes and he looks us up and down and goes:
[looks at cory]
"Do you guys have a basketball game?"
... [then he looks at me]
"Or is there a math quiz or science quiz going on today?"

and im like "Yea! We're here for a science quiz! ... stupid"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets hear it for old white people, the most ignorant mother fuc|< ers on the planet. hip hip hooray!!!

which brings up the loveliest part of smash bros is the fact that there is no stereotypical smasher. besides the fact that were all nerdy, smart and of courrse dangerously sexy.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Next time we all play together I'm going to record and put some 1v1 matches between us up, eventually I wanna have a crew combo video in the thread as well.

Edit : oh you meant font size and stuff like that.. eventually :p
You gotta do the Yoshi one first. That is too perfect.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
didnt kno u guys had a thread lol. good stuff at the biweekly. sorry bout our moods and the way we played....the setting was just ugly lol. if we ever go to another TSA thing i'll be sure to play u all wit my main cuz i only played the samus (treble)in crew battle but wit fox. u guys should def come to our tourny. i'll let ya kno when we get a date.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Glad to hear your back Mike and that you had fun, I better see your crazy self at the next TSA biweekly. :) Ace yeah we just made it lol, Np man i was having a bad day in crews myself, bring bum next time! I always hear him beating all these good players PC recently.. and forward wtf does he do!?!? Thats so incredible I can't wait to get to see him play in person or at all lol, he has no videos @ all. i can probably come to your tourny, but my other crewmates are real busy and can probably only make it to the tSA's between school/work, we'll see.

I added a few crew fights from within the crew, hopefully I can add more later. Those are on the 1st page btw.

Top Bottom