• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
Tunes, put your vids up in the NJ player finder, you slackers! We need vids, and you guys need to be known as more a part of the community. A hot yoshi vid could turn some heads.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Jfox on your new membership... ::squints eyes -_- ... contemplates destroying all space animals...::

JFox

Smash Hero
Oorah-Kabra you could make one hell of an angry pokemon. You could be the buff version of the evolution of Kadabra. Kadabra gone bad ***=Oorah-Kabra.

This thread sucks. I want mas colores. Eggm you should hand your account over to me so I can spice up the front page and make it look nice like I did to the player finder.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lol so eating every space animal in a 30 mile radius eh tunes??? well gratz jay this means ur gonna be spamming lasers as falco in no time... but seriously sounds awesome gratz!

JFox

Smash Hero
That would mean we should take velocity, cuz he plays falco, and doesn't play Samus. lol

Everyone check out how spiced up the front page is, thanks to yours truly. I'll take donations in the form of travellers checks or cash. :)

Top Bottom