• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think the level of the lazers would have to be the same height that it takes to hit GnW/kirby/Puff while ducking. I can't imagine anything lower or imagine someone being able to shoot lazers like that consistently all match. I guess when(@ somepoint) i pick up Falco I'll start by embedding that timing in my head.

EDIT: magus ur amazing <3

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
Magus is too smart. I was going to post a post on how i had nothign to say after being awestruck by such a great post, but honestly, who wants to read a post on "I have nothing to say" so i figured I might as well say: "Hi tunes!!!":bandit:

JFox

Smash Hero
Hey Magus, today I played Treble with Falco, and he power shielding my lasers with Kirby. Any glitches for Kirby =P. lol RIDICULOUS power shielding. You must play him to experience it...after a while you just give up on laser approach, its like playing a lvl 9 computer.

Magus420

Smash Master
Actually...

Not glitched, but considering his duck will avoid all but a select few SHL timings completely that are the absolute lowest they can go, Kirby has an extremely good powershielding ability against lasers as one can simply press L/R at any point when the laser is passing over his head.

I'm quite the powershielder myself too, so I know what it's like. Ask M2K about the last time he used Samus against my Peach and I PSed like 5/6 charged blasts and a couple dozen missiles missing maybe only 1 or 2 of them. He was freaking out about it during the match, lol. Also, I remember me and AlexTriad had a bunch of 6-7 minute matches with Samus and Zelda at that same fest he was holding that consisted almost entirely of him firing missiles and me reflecting just about all of them back and he'd try to reflect them back at me again :laugh:

PSing consistently with Bowser, now that's a real challenge imo :psycho:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, NEPA was kind of a bummer. Dr Eggman and Reik, good stuff in teams fellows. Thanks for the controller, Eggm. Made my day.

Eggm

Smash Hero
But Cactuar if you pick up Falco, where am I going to get Marth practice? :(
What he said ^^

But yeah Kev... those falco dittos were beyond epic. We gotta record tonight or tommorow.

I"m off wednesday and work till about 8-9 again tonight.

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't think I'm going to be able to make Pound 2. :( I really wanna go, but I think that sunday I leave to go camping. Its not worth the trip to just play saturday, so I probably can't come.

We should try and carpool to Smashtaliity and show up as a crew.

Edit: And WTF @ Eggm, how come you still never put up a single recording of my Fox from last time. I think I asked you 30 times, and you keep ignoring me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Evo has no doubles i don't really feel like going to it, but defintly smashtality and pound 2, jfox it was either you vs me which idon't want up i played real bad or treble 3 stocking you with samus, the close matches u had with treble weren't recorded >< And you told me not to put any of you vs his falcon up which basically covers them ALL, i don't really know what to post..?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't understand why you don't just post ALL videos -_-

people will usually draw their conclusions from your BEST matches, not your worst; everyone has off games and everyone knows that

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
people will usually draw their conclusions from your BEST matches, not your worst; everyone has off games and everyone knows that
Thats not true when it comes to everyone, If i beat eggm in a recorded match and the the next 10 he like 3 stocks me i don't think there going to draw there conclusions from that

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Thats not true when it comes to everyone, If i beat eggm in a recorded match and the the next 10 he like 3 stocks me i don't think there going to draw there conclusions from that
Well Eggm was obviously playing bad, and they'll see that by watching the other 10 matches.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well my point is simply that if people want to just watch matches of themselves so they can get better by seeing their mistakes, (which is the reason i like recording), it's best to watch everything... if you're getting blown out, all the better; you'll learn more from your losses

if you're trying to show off, that's something different... but who cares what some random online people think anyway?

JFox

Smash Hero
Pocky, if people just wanted to record so that they could see their own mistakes, you don't have to put them up on the internet. When people put videos on youtube, its usually to show others your skill level.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Evo has no doubles i don't really feel like going to it, but defintly smashtality and pound 2, jfox it was either you vs me which idon't want up i played real bad or treble 3 stocking you with samus, the close matches u had with treble weren't recorded >< And you told me not to put any of you vs his falcon up which basically covers them ALL, i don't really know what to post..?
Evo has unofficial doubles on Friday. 12-6 or some ****. Chu is running it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well at least ppls money wont go to a total waste now that chu is doing that.....I feel as if they werent giving enough for the fee, plus Evo South kinda made me a bit skeptical. Is someone else stepping up as chu did and running singles?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Swift! Nice games @ smashtality your fox is really good. Pocky, Whenever you get a chance if you could send me those yoshi vids that would be awesome. :)

Oh and i just have to say it.. Combos all day~

Reik

Smash Ace
I'd just like to share part of this convo I had on AIM with Spammer today...

RedAxelRanger: ALL LASERS
RedAxelRanger: ALL THE TIME
kenshin070m: but... I want to fight swords sometimes ;_;
RedAxelRanger: NO
RedAxelRanger: LASERS
kenshin070m: well
kenshin070m: I'll use lasers against the swords
kenshin070m: is that ok?
RedAxelRanger: NO SWORDS ALLOWED
RedAxelRanger: SWORDS ARE BANNED
RedAxelRanger: ONLY LASERZ
kenshin070m: lol