• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
You act mighty tough behind your big ol' computer screen mister starcock.

Anyways I'm just goin by what your friend mog told me. Hah, I liked the part where you say that I'm starcock.
Mighty tuff? you are the one that wrote a paragraph degrading me to begin with sunny. Who the f*ck is Mog :urg: Don't tell me I have to go through this **** again like the other thread on people, oh I got my info from fraggle rock, and he says you suck starcock. Stfu.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yes you are VaNz, lol. Yo Eggm, when are we gonna get together? I wanna get some heavy training in. I SO wanna go to Pound 3. When Dane and Reik get back I'm gonna kidnap them and make them play Smash with me until I'm better, lol.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
lmao @ eggm offerin $100 mm to jersey scrubs on youtube
You have to understand, Sneak. Those "NJ Noobs" claimed to have the second best Falco in NJ. I'm sure that's raised Eggms blood pressure a little. However, if they had said they had the best Falco in NJ, I probably would have money matched them too.

Eggm

Smash Hero
You have to understand, Sneak. Those "NJ Noobs" claimed to have the second best Falco in NJ. I'm sure that's raised Eggms blood pressure a little. However, if they had said they had the best Falco in NJ, I probably would have money matched them too.
LOL. hahahhahahahha

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Me and Vanz split for 1st at Zenith yeeaauuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzz :lick::lick:

I dunno how vanz did in singles I didnt enter >_>.

Anyway I may not be able to make it because of a POSSIBLE snow storm Jfox I'll call you if that happens :)

Also a funny that might make spam laugh cuz I know he loooooovvvvvessss marth

Me and Vanz (Stealth Kirby and Pilot Pichu) played a team of two foxes on FD and I was marth and killed 5 stocks in roughly one minute by pure gimps.

I would gimp one the other would try to save and get gimped.

For five stocks.... think about it :laugh:

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
No singles for you Tec? Blast!!! You must play....you MUST. No excuses next time. I'll MAKE you play, (that is...if I'm there, lol)

Edit: C3? Where is it....and can I go? Oh....WHEN it is might be nice, to, lol.
QFT- and that's why I hang around them, lol.

Random- What the phat is up with them calling Drunken Fist "Loopy Fist" in the CN version of Naruto? One reason I don't miss TV. however....the Boondocks is a reason I DO miss TV.

Edit: please answer slik's question....that looks like it might be an awesome anime, xD.

Cia

das kwl
thankz gaiiz.. omfg, I soooo could have won that tournament.. in loser finals against bum, it went to the last match.. and I lost. it was close though, and he was pissed..

hax on the other hand.. I beat him in tournament 2 weeks ago.. lolz, so I wasn't worried about him. but **** that tournament was soooo good.

omfg, I almost forgot to mention how I lost to DJ nintendo's Yoshi w/ my peach on battlefield. so I took him to FD and went sheik. It was a very enjoyable 3 stock.

he than ended the match by calling me a "*****" .. I just smiled and said "thanks"

just goes to show, when u put goodness out there, you get it back..

lmao

-------------

omg, teams was amazing too. I LITERALLY dsmashed my whole way through teams. I don't know what made me do it, but I was in such a "I wanna win but I wanna sandbag too" mood. and it worked.. haaaaa. it was hilarious watchin teco snatch them out of the air and gimp them.. too good.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
omg, teams was amazing too. I LITERALLY dsmashed my whole way through teams. I don't know what made me do it, but I was in such a "I wanna win but I wanna sandbag too" mood. and it worked.. haaaaa. it was hilarious watchin teco snatch them out of the air and gimp them.. too good.
downsmash too good in teams

omfg, I almost forgot to mention how I lost to DJ nintendo's Yoshi w/ my peach on battlefield. so I took him to FD and went sheik. It was a very enjoyable 3 stock. he than ended the match by calling me a "*****" .. I just smiled and said "thanks"
just goes to show, when u put goodness out there, you get it back..lmao
:urg:I sympathize with DJ nintendo...whyd he stay yoshi tho?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz you know well that you didn't sit there d-smashing LOL.

We ***** you just let me get aggressive because its unavoidable for me to get aggressive :laugh:.

Although I have to admit there definitely were times where you just straight D-smashed and people ran into you trying to double team you and I would just combo someone till death LOL.

>.<

EDIT: Hey guys I wanna hold a smashfest at my house for the entire weekend O_O.

You guys should try to show up cuz uhh well I <3 you guys

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. well of course I did other things than just dsmash.. but it was hilarious when both opponents got flung somewhere.. good times

I still can't forget about the Bair edge guards.. that was amazing

Eggm

Smash Hero
DJ is one of the most underrated NY smashers, hes mad good, I hope he goes to pound, hes got nothing on our boy vanz tho. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone from the tunes better go to clash of the titans ii lol
teczero so far is confirmed. anyone else?
link in the sig

Alukard

Smash Hero
DJ definitely has the best bowser ... NO JOHNS about that ...

also ... when u cute mo fo's are going to host a tourney that i can attend to ... so i can win teams and have a merry time =)

also i kno this is late but good **** at zenith guys sry for taking so long about splitting ... its just times are hard -_- ... ****ing holidays lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is true ... but .. thats DJN ... but isn't it odd how all old school smashers hate to lose to the new age ... ??? well thats just how i see things .. and its gonna b funyn when we kick their *** in brawl as well

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I would like to see Alukard/Dionis vs NJ connection.

I vote for NJ connection of course but I think itll be interesting since both sides have such ridiculous teamwork and chemistry.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I would like to see Alukard/Dionis vs NJ connection.

I vote for NJ connection of course but I think itll be interesting since both sides have such ridiculous teamwork and chemistry.
ken and isai going to beat taj and forward like aways da ;) wat kind of question is that silly now go to your room lmfao :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom