• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Tec0!!! I'm looking for some smash tomorrow night. That is Dec 27th. I get out of work at 5 and am home by 6 and ready to go. Ill probably give you a call. No is not a possible answer haha.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0!!! I'm looking for some smash tomorrow night. That is Dec 27th. I get out of work at 5 and am home by 6 and ready to go. Ill probably give you a call. No is not a possible answer haha.
LOL I love this guy ;)

Anyway call me I may not be able to because some of my family is gonna be over ill give you a heads up.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Tec, we're planning on going to Shakugan's. I'll let you know the day, soon. Simply put, we're going to come get you, and then head south for Shakugan's. He agreed to shell out some gas $ for it. So when we finalize it, I'll tell you. Oh, and tell Eggm to call me. >_>

Cia

das kwl
Tec, we're planning on going to Shakugan's. I'll let you know the day, soon. Simply put, we're going to come get you, and then head south for Shakugan's. He agreed to shell out some gas $ for it. So when we finalize it, I'll tell you. Oh, and tell Eggm to call me. >_>
omfg, when is this?? I would like to go if possible -_-..

btw, I just got a digicam (yaaayuhzz) so we will be recording a lot more of eggm and teczero's war paths :D

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Slikvik ***** heads. Seriously, this guy is real under-rated. Watch your *** emblem lord.
You know, Slikvik is probably the only smasher who I've never heard anyone say anything about his skill level. :o

BETTAH WATCH YO AZZ EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Slik Vik is really good and I can see why he gets a lot of people. If he worked on his edgeguarding a little bit better against space animals, I think he'd be a top tier player.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
HEY TUNES!

I'm free pretty much all day every day and now my mom apparently doesn't care if people stay late as long as they aren't noisy. SO COME DOWN AND PLAY ME! (preferably not more than 1 person on a given day because my house really isn't roomy enough for multiple setups + my mom is still prolly gonna be suspicious of people she hasn't seen before and no offense, some of you kind of stand out, though not in a bad way :laugh::laugh:)

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Just letting vanz and tec know - the stay over at triads the night before COT2 is a go! We are gonna try and record some matches as well. Lokking forward to it!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Oorah think I can role with u guys 2 cot? And u better be at the next Rutgers tourny!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Me bass/Treble recorded new friendlies, its in the friendlies video section, also tec0 you need to come on aim tonight so we can discuss tomorrows tournament/ride thingy.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm - I can't go :( my mom has denied me the option T_T.

Anyway Im watching your friendlies and treble's tech chase is gay.

Wooooo I'm samus lemme stand next to you while you tech. Oh look my d-smash cover ALL of your tech options hax.

Cia

das kwl
lmao.. samus is a la biitcho

also, I definitely ***** the ny tournament (teams w/ the help of killafox) and I have the finals match of me and bum recorded on my digicam ^_^

I'll have them uploaded when I get my laptop back.. or when I get to a laptop

Eggm

Smash Hero
lmao.. samus is a la biitcho

also, I definitely ***** the ny tournament (teams w/ the help of killafox) and I have the finals match of me and bum recorded on my digicam ^_^

I'll have them uploaded when I get my laptop back.. or when I get to a laptop
Nice job vanz holding it down in NY for the Tunes in NY, I wanna see those vids when your done uploading, drop the link for the thread in here.

JFox

Smash Hero
I agree with the above. Samus has long range weapns to chase your tech rolls. She has a grapple that covers two options. She has attacks that hit hard and fast, and combo at low to medium percents into other strong hits. And most of all, her tech chases are more deadly, because once you are off the edge you're not coming back.

Fox actually dishes out very little damage with each tech chase option, so you have to constantly chase correctly in order to be effective.

Edit: Are you suggesting that the crew should call me cowbell? Cuz that would be hilarious.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Well from a space animal perspective all Marth needs is one grab and it's easy as hell for him to get that off of a tech chased grab honestly, especially with his broken range. Depending on where your positioning on the stage is, the same can be said for fox.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Dan hasnt done anything with the vids yet, hes been busy with holiday crap. Eazy, you guys need to let me know when the next tourney is. Private message me if you ever find out about it. If we have room in the car im down for you coming, but its a small car. I suppose it might be possible to go down in two cars and get even more people but i would need to find out.

Top Bottom