• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Vanz is one of the least cocky smasher I know lol. I don't know why your even mad bum, according to all the posts I read your done w/ smash anyway. You want beef with a cocky smasher bring it here. :) Come outta state, MM me sometime. ;)

Edit : or host a tourney in NY on a saturday when nothings going on in philly/nj. ;) I'll be there.
Oh lala Mr. Eggm

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Finally, tec0 admits it...

AIM said:
Teczero8 (4:06:52 AM): i just cant think of sumthing random to say
RedAxelRanger (4:06:51 AM): see you're just spouting random stuff
RedAxelRanger (4:06:54 AM): im telling the truth
Teczero8 (4:07:11 AM): of course
Therefore Falco is the TRUE HERO and Marth is a boring character. I win :).

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well I didn't get a lot of sleep but I'm gonna say it contributed to me losing.

Spam's evil falcoish trickery said that but when talking to spam without falco's evil grip me and spam came to the conclusion that Jigglypuff is the amazingness.

HAT

Smash Ace
If you're being honest about the 1000 laser limit, I am definitely up for crew battling you guys. Who's in the top lineup?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Seems like if we crew battle you at pound 3 or before it at your house, might have to be swiftbass/eggm/tec0/vanz.

Cia

das kwl
:(

but you play yoshi.. and so do I!! am I hinting at epic yoshi dittos??

No

lolz, but I prefer DK and Young link over anything.

and ever since smashpocalypse, I've seriously been trying to get my peach back at least to what it was. I was so disappointed

Alukard

Smash Hero
i <3 eggm and reik ... mad fun to watch as always =) ... i wanna meet reik i never seen him in life ... >.>

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Reik is an awesome dude, lol. Oh, btw, for VaNz.....I've gotta get the tape fixed. It snapped when I took it out of the VCR. My old Communications teacher is doing that as we speak. I know you want it for your "VaNz ***** the world" archives, lol.

Cia

das kwl
lolzzz

a "VaNz ***** the world archive" definitely does NOT exist. but thank you. I WOULD like to see those vidz of my jigglypuff. :D

teczero - I'll go if oorah is still taking us, but if we have to do a $15.00 train ride, I think I might end up going negative.. so it depends on that factor

btw - it would be very good if we got our pound tickets today

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Speaking of Pound...can I....*cough* get a ride with the Tunes?

Edit: Lol, no problem VaNz, your Jiggs is evil, though, lol. Destroyed my Peach in Teams practice. Johns aside....I needed that for warmup, MUCH earlierxD. We could have beaten Blue Lazer. *nods* My Peach is getting better in teams. *sigh* Slight timing mistake on our part. We're fortunate that Chad drove anywhere from 80-120 on the way there, lol.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Vanz, you are going!!! I just am not too sure about what is going on. One of the following two things is happening:

1 - Friday, rutgers then drive down to Triads after then the next morning go with Triad to COT2. This means you guys will have to join me for the Rutgers tourney and stay over Triads, which I think he is ok with.

2 - rutgers tourney on friday, come home. Then the next day drive from Bayonne to philly.

Either way you guys will be covered for rides. Tec0, you will have your partner no worries. I just have to let you know whats going down between the two options above.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz, you are going!!! I just am not too sure about what is going on. One of the following two things is happening:

1 - Friday, rutgers then drive down to Triads after then the next morning go with Triad to COT2. This means you guys will have to join me for the Rutgers tourney and stay over Triads, which I think he is ok with.

2 - rutgers tourney on friday, come home. Then the next day drive from Bayonne to philly.

Either way you guys will be covered for rides. Tec0, you will have your partner no worries. I just have to let you know whats going down between the two options above.
Well keep us updated thats great I'm glad we dcan go. I personally like the 2nd choice but thats only because I prefer my house LOL.

Its up to you Oorah idc either way just let me know. Btw I have school the week of tourney and I end my fridays with a gay class called Economics and its a 3 hour gayness class that ends at 4:00pm.

:(:(:(:(:(

Cia

das kwl
Oorah - THANKZ A LOT, DEFINITELY SAVED MY LIFE!!

Teczero - I guess we're teaming for CoT ^_^ LMFAO at you taking gayness class. your sheik all ready has enough of that (and does this mean you will not be able to make the rutgers tournament T_T)

and OMFG, I'm looking forward to the rutgers tournament as well. thanks again :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - I'm low on money so I probably won't enter the rutgers tourney cuz I don't have a lot of money >_<.

I need to concentrate on my grades anyway since my academics last semester brought down my GPA :(

I think my GPA is only a 3.6ish cumulative T_T_T_T_T_T_T.....

I need a 3.8 or 3.9 to be happy I'm such a loser T_T.

Oh and yea we are soooooooooooooooooo teaming please tell me we are going double peach this tourney :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
i <3 tec0 ... thats mad good that ur doing so well in school dude ... keep it up =) ... and when am i going to play with any of ya people =(

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam thats mad beast for ur worst semester man ... i envy u ... i cannot devote myself to school ... i just go for work and girlfriend i guess cuz the rewards are asap lol ... and school is depending on ur degree lmao ... get at me for being at dj's house bored as hell watching dj and jesus play >.> ... and they are too competitive for me right now ... they are like cursing at phantoms and stuff ... they don't wanna let me get in -_-

Cia

das kwl
cheezit - did you find out anything about that game I was looking for?? >_<

I wonder how much competition will be at the rutgers tournament??

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tehspammer/doyoung will most likely be there and they are too goodz. Easy/keitaro are no joke either. :) I dunno who else goes there lol. If I didn't work Friday night i'd go. >_> btw, are you two coming to my house after? for the south jersey tournament? I could probably go get you guys from rutgers for a little bit of gas money.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Tehspammer/doyoung will most likely be there and they are too goodz. Easy/keitaro are no joke either. :) I dunno who else goes there lol. If I didn't work Friday night i'd go. >_> btw, are you two coming to my house after? for the south jersey tournament? I could probably go get you guys from rutgers for a little bit of gas money.
mog's going and he makes Cactuar look like Inui. :laugh::laugh: He's definitely getting 1st place

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Me and Vanz are gonna go with Oorah and DC so don't worry bout us we will be there ;).

Spammer and Do is gonna be rough but who is keitaro teaming with again? Some falco??? LOL They aren't gonna like the team me and vanz have been working on >_<.

Top Bottom