• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I would like to see Alukard/Dionis vs NJ connection.

I vote for NJ connection of course but I think itll be interesting since both sides have such ridiculous teamwork and chemistry.
This has happened before, NJ connection was victorious, they are a nasty team tho.

Alukard

Smash Hero
BRING IT SONS .... we leveled up ... i EV trained ... no johns ...k i gave dionis mad freaking rare candies lolol ... nah but i hope mad nj players go to tec0 house ... i wanna play ya ... and mayb we can have random crew battles ... =) ... and mayb ... dare i say it ... TEAM MM's????
MUWAHAHAHA =)

Eggm

Smash Hero
BRING IT SONS .... we leveled up ... i EV trained ... no johns ...k i gave dionis mad freaking rare candies lolol ... nah but i hope mad nj players go to tec0 house ... i wanna play ya ... and mayb we can have random crew battles ... =) ... and mayb ... dare i say it ... TEAM MM's????
MUWAHAHAHA =)
If you and dionis want to pay my gas fare to bayonne that sounds fine.

Alukard

Smash Hero
This has happened before, NJ connection was victorious, they are a nasty team tho.
hey me an dionis never played u and reik ... i never even seen wat reik looks like ... but anyway ... ken and isai = win ... like 8 times over .... =)

NO JOHNS

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Eggm, you should come over, I'll give ya something for gas....something lol. Ame= Poor right now. I'll be at CoT, and I might just be able to make it to Smashpocalypse if I budget correctly, xD. (CoT=Pay week). As far as Cheez-it's.....maybe if I can get a ride. My friend doesn't like going to tournies because he loses. That pool he got stuck in for his first tourny(Smashacre) upset him. Sensei, Bass, and 2 other guys almost as good. his poor Samus just didn't stand a chance. Anyhow, yeah, come help out poor Ame, xD. He needs experience!!!

Cia

das kwl
Hey guys This is Teczero

Can you guys consider giving my friend Grill a ride? I'm sure some of you know him and it would be so amazing if he can go.

He is willing to pay for everything and I would love for him to go with us :).

Consider it pleaseeeeeeeeee >_>

Oh and me and vanz recorded vids and it should be put up soon you guys should take a look with the no sounds :(.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea I would really like to see Grill go I really hope you guys can fit him in a car.

Also I believe I will attend to Scar's tourney but I don't think Vanz is going who is gonna go?

If eggm is only gonna go I'll team with him although I'm not sure if Reik is going. I'm also not sure on Bass/Treble attendance to the PA tourney. I wanna know so I know if I have to ask for a partner or not >_>.

Hey guys I would like to advertise so you can view my vids >_>.

Its all Vanz vs Teczero :)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132370

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
::Gets up from an eternal nap::

>_> .... Yeah so there is a possibility I might go to this event. If I do I am bringing Dan probably, leaving room in the car for two. So, I can possibly open up some spots for you guys. I'll have to talk to Dan and Triad to see what's up. But, I guess you can leave me as a possibility for more rides. As long as people pay up for gas I'm cool with it.

KABRA!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
You sure? I thought we played at smashacre.
noooo way man ... we played against u and some guy called jfox ... remember i killed him with marth forward B and i was like ever so gently lol .... and then i played him in singles and won too ... but i never seen reik ... really ... u play zro and blackanese ... we didn't go that time

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
::Gets up from an eternal nap::

>_> .... Yeah so there is a possibility I might go to this event. If I do I am bringing Dan probably, leaving room in the car for two. So, I can possibly open up some spots for you guys. I'll have to talk to Dan and Triad to see what's up. But, I guess you can leave me as a possibility for more rides. As long as people pay up for gas I'm cool with it.

KABRA!!!
WHAT EVENT!?!?!??!!? are you talking about ;)

Im interested watever you mean :laugh:

Btw Im always down for smash if you wanna play again it was a lot of fun last time ;).

If you wanna play call me man 201-407-6605 ;) bring danny and maybe we can record vids

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Hey man whenever you guys want to play just private message me or message me on AIM. And I'm talking about COT2. And yes I'll be giving up calls to play.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Since we're crew, I'll let you face him for free. Everyone else I charge a $10 and up fee. You should seriously come down during the break so we can practice though.

Top Bottom