• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'm SUPER late on this, but VaNz.....I need to stop watching you, lol. Seriously, I always just try stuff out when I see you do it it, and I'm addicted to Pika and Y. Link now. CURSE YOU!!!!

Jiggs....I have a bit of a hard time against Jiggs when I'm peach....granted that was a couple tournies ago, but I can beat Jiggs with my Roy (not because of the reverse up B), and I prolly can beat Jiggs with my.....um....god, I don't play my other characters enough, but definitely my Roy, lol.

I'm working on a Tournament up my way, and Tunes are most definitely welcome. It's closer to where Reik lives, though. Un.....I could probably house one person if they don't mind sleeping on the couch....two if they don't mind a chair with a foot rest. I'll keep you posted and such on it. I figured you guys would be the first to know of my plans. Seeing as how most of my friends in the Smash comptetitive scene are Tunes, lol. I do have 2 in ToS, and a few in TSA, though. Still....Reik handed me my first true butt whooping, so I have to thank him for that. *bows in deep respect*. You made me want to play even more than I did after Dane beat me, lol.
Where and when? :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Good I plan to play lots of friendlys at mine i am very very rusty but i seem to be able to pull some new tricks out that i never did before so ^^

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love the female chars in this crew ... altho i haven't met the samus one .. but i hear good things lol ... also ... tec when we playing man >.> .. i herd jesus went to ur house ... after the weekly .. i would have definitely went too -_- .. its ok u don't love me no more

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i love the female chars in this crew ... altho i haven't met the samus one .. but i hear good things lol ... also ... tec when we playing man >.> .. i herd jesus went to ur house ... after the weekly .. i would have definitely went too -_- .. its ok u don't love me no more
You left mad early :(.

The real mad one is going to be starz *sigh* but he left before i decided to make the smashfest T_T.

Oh well there will most definitely be a next time ;)

EDIT: If we let eggm go in first then bass that laser limit will be so broken so fast lol :chuckle:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

we had so much fun sat u missed it u should not have left so early lol

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I'll actually still a bit drained from our last Falco ditto tim. Lol. Just thinking about that one makes me tired.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So far, it seems like its just me, bass, tec0, and maybe jman he asked me about it like last week lol, I don't think jota or marcstar or coming if not we most likely have an extra spot sneak, we'll let you know closer to the tournament.
Oh and of course crew gets top priority. ;)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea i hope i can go =) techo u want to team.. but if riek dont go u teaming with eggm so, bass if reik dont go u want to team???

i kinda suck=(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Kev it only takes like an hour to get to red bank :)

Anyway are you free next wednesday so you can pick me up from red bank?

I checked the schedule i should be there by like 3pm which is awesome -_-b

How long does it take to get to where i need to be cuz i need schedule an appointment soon :p

Scar

#HarveyDent
If the tunes have enough players, you guys should consider crew battling TSA PA at Smashpocalypse. If there are enough people, maybe we'll hold a crews tourney, but otherwise we should all put some money up and battle.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kev it only takes like an hour to get to red bank :)

Anyway are you free next wednesday so you can pick me up from red bank?

I checked the schedule i should be there by like 3pm which is awesome -_-b

How long does it take to get to where i need to be cuz i need schedule an appointment soon :p
Sure *****. Just remind me the day of.

Tim - Yesterday was overall fun as hell even though it got extremely frustrating. I was able to learn a lot for that match up. Gotta keep doing it so I can unleash the other secret weapon! :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, sure, yo... that cough/hiccup thing Chris did LOOOOOOOOOOOL. His body was straight rejecting that buritto.

And scar, we should have tec0/bass/eggm/reik/cheezit. So for sure we will battles. The question is are you ready for 3 falcos? :)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Man, that was too funny. I was in tears. Dude's body was like...."Nahhhhhhhhhhhh son. Not today. Sorry."

Top Bottom