• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
They make up for it by having more fun than anyone in teams.
LOL, I think their partners have the most fun :laugh:
Magus420 said:
Just grab to knee and stomp a lot if they duck to avoid getting grabbed. You can land the knee off the throw at any reasonable percent with any DI.
But she can go for utilt rest instead of crouch after nair or go backwards after hitting your shield :(

I no longer mind fighting Jiggs though :laugh:. Falco is a HERO!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
jiggs is so gay with fox and falco u cant even up-b u just get b-air how gay is that and then dont 4 get up-thow rest gay gay gay.... she is the must boring person to play in smash

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jigglypuff is a floating ball of pink :(

and yes you did =D don't lie you know it too.

Unless your arguing that sheik is more fun...

I might have to argue but she is fun :laugh:.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
jiggs is so gay with fox and falco u cant even up-b u just get b-air how gay is that and then dont 4 get up-thow rest gay gay gay.... she is the must boring person to play in smash
Uthrow Uair ****s her up alot more imo considering just DIing the uthrow gets u away from rest unless they tech chase u on a platform which is mad risky lol and takes balls made out of the same steel of fox's boots.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Uthrow Uair ****s her up alot more imo considering just DIing the uthrow gets u away from rest unless they tech chase u on a platform which is mad risky lol and takes balls made out of the same steel of fox's boots.
i no how to kill her and stuff but i hate playing her she makes me want to go ron mode when i play her lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
@tec0 - NO, Marth is GAY.

Uthrow uair requires fingers of lightning to hit her if she DIs and they can still smash DI out of it. If they tech chase you into rest, it's pretty safe because your rolling animation gives them enough time to decide whether or not to down B or kick you.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spammer is an insane arguer he just argues... LMAO

Thats awesome I agree half of what spam says

The part i dont agree is that marth is gay which is clearly false. He spikes with passion and his combos are sophisticated clearly

Example

F-throw -> wavesmash

F-air -> D-air

U-tilt -> D-air

Obviously harder than multishining :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Am I the only one here who finds fox the easiest to use in the game ._.;;
LMFAO

If this terrible claim is true I would like for you to try Waveshining out of your sheild

If you can do that and multishining with ease AND you still honestly think that then ill somehow find it in me to tell you that he is the easiest to use in the game.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yeah I can do them fairly consistently, waveshine out of shield is my primary shield punish lol and multishine well sometimes i just run up to them and do it I mean I can't do it like reik or shiz but it's pretty easy considering I don't practice it lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well if you can waveshine out of your shield which is outrageously hard then your tech skill is ******** amazing lol and you probably have to practice them a lot cuz its really hard.

Multishining is more easily done eggm can do like 10 in a row at will but its still pretty impressive. So i guess your really technical for being able to do just that.

Although I would love to see you waveshine out of your shield its ******** hard.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
You mean waveshine combo? Because I usually wd out of shield to shine to grab against marth alot in particular unless you mean something else.

No I can't do 10 in a row i can do about half that but alot of the time I do it both shines hit lol but at this point im pretty sure eggm gets that result all the time.

I don't really practice it I mean i just mess around with **** during matches unless that constitutes as practice lol.

Didn't we play during zenith or was that tec9? >_>

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
waveshine out of your shied?? i have never tryed it or even seen it lmao cool i learned something new today..i am such a noob 4 not knowing.. but 4 Multishining i can do that with eaz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
No you played me I know i played like a 7 year old nub :p

and no i mean stay in your shield shine out of your shield (not WD then shine you have to JC shine out of your shield) then waveshine

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I never tried that before but i dont think i could do that consistently, i was wondering y u said my techskill is good lol i mean my fingers r slow but i can do alot of the fox **** pretty easy i mean i guess slh or hbk or alejandro may b able to vouch for my fox lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol Ryan dont you play falco anyway?

I would love a rematch hopefully at a big tourney or sumthin :p

no johns but i sucked that day :(

I lost to DJN because i SDed i think 2 of my stocks and i had trouble CG his bowser with sheik.... yea....

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yeah I play falco but I play fox if im having an off day with anyone else including the likes of marth because hes super easy for me to use and be effective with or i use him in teams if someone wants me to use fox or like if im tired or something or if someone just wants to fight with fox cuz some ppl tell me i play wierd with him but i dont think i do lol.

Yeah i would like a rematch too but dont expect too much i was doing better during zenith than normal imo

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Some NY person make zenith happen :(

please ???

lol

Eggm are you still going to smashpacolypse?? i want to go im not sure if Vanz is going since i havent asked him yet.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The last one was terrific mad space, tons of setups, good turnout, and a lot of good players showed, I enjoyed it thoroughly. :) And i was playing bad cause i touched the controller once an hour if i was lucky. :( But the shirt was definitely part of it. XDD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol i dont blame you that long break def hurt us and like brought ryoko to god tier LMAO

D=

I felt like i was playing bad too :(

omg why am i johning every other second :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Snaps. and yeah reik did everything on teams i couldn't play at all, and yah lol ryoko loved the break between matches cause he loves to sleep and read comics. xD That was like his ideal tournament LOL. Peach players are clearly top tier with no warmups. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Snaps. and yeah reik did everything on teams i couldn't play at all, and yah lol ryoko loved the break between matches cause he loves to sleep and read comics. xD That was like his ideal tournament LOL. Peach players are clearly top tier with no warmups. :(
OMFG YOU EDITED :(:(:(

lol jk im such a troll

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, to stay warmed up I need to be playing like every 15 minutes, or less. :) But lol, your a mad techy player slik. And its still worse for tech spacies, oh snap I missed an l-cancel on my dair peach does down smash takes 40 dmg... :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Btw who is going to Smashpocalypse??

I don't know who is going and I dunno who I'm teaming with.

Vanz is someone I would figure I'm teamin with but I dunno if he is going. :(

Yoshi's D-tilt is amazing in adventure mode

Top Bottom