• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, just shut up and get out. Seriously. Thats the dumbest thing you can say ever say, so just get out.
I'm sorry if the truth bothers you. :(

You're missing something amazing here, JFox. Spamerer and I are agreeing on something on the boards. WHOAMG THE POWER OF MAGUS!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wow, just shut up and get out. Seriously. Thats the dumbest thing you can say ever say, so just get out.
LOL dude he was joking, Magus doesn't even play Jiggs for singles anymore :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anyways, tec0 witnessed me teching his bair into walljump side b edgehog and he strongly agrees with me that teching Sheik's bair isn't that hard once you reach the percents where it is possible.

slikvik said:
tunes is the best crew in NJ. if you dont believe it, put money up
Not with Reik in PA and Treble in Germany ;).

Eggm

Smash Hero
We are still the best lol. Care to MM Eggm/bass/tec0/vanz? Reik's also probably coming to smashpoclse and pound 3, care do put the money up one of those? LOL.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
We are still the best lol. Care to MM Eggm/bass/tec0/vanz? Reik's also probably coming to smashpoclse and pound 3, care do put the money up one of those? LOL.
Pssh TSA NJ can take that any day ;). WoZ/Sensei/teh_spamerer/doyoung2restEggm4xwithoutlosingastock

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol ive been saying vanz is a crazy beast forever T_T

lolz soo... reik is amazing :) and me and vanz werent about to slit our wrists because of a lack of garlic pizza... lmao

However the rest were ;) anyway i need to try this thing.... sounds too epic ill probably try to stop by the day before a tournament. Similar to what i did when i stayed over at Bass's and Treble's.

This way i have legendary pizza.... hopefully win money in tourney and play people in epic friendlies :).

Reik and I got robbed of friendlies we only got to play ONE friendly and he ***** me in tourney :(.

Good stuff guys i can't wait for pound 3 and a stop at Neptune :chuckle:.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz owns his crewmates. D:

Beasting through Tec0, Eggm, and Reik. XD
I'm actually afraid to death of fighting any of them in tournament.. especially reik. he scares the hell out of me. I almost went young link when he two stocked my peach >_< but then I remembered that I'm a master a gay stages bwah hahahaa

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Inui.... Vanz can play on EVERY gay stage.... he trains me for gay stages.....

This is about as useless as seeing who is better between Treble and like 4sho.. or sumthin LMAO...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
IT'S ON! Fox dittos = mad fun and Poke Floats = mad fun so obviously fox dittos on Poke Floats = mad fun squared.
..... LMAO

That is sooooooooooo my logic stop stealing it spam :( lol jk

Also I'll soooooo do that too Swift :) even if eggm wants me to go all sheik :laugh:

How bout me/Spam vs Eggm/Swift in a fox ditto team match???

Even though i hate fox dittos that sounds fun :lick:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Also I'll soooooo do that too Swift :) even if eggm wants me to go all sheik :laugh:
I luvs your Sheik but luuvvsss the Fox more. At least the way it moves.

Tunes were already beast but are even more beast now that Vanz is a Tune. I think there are many who still don't know the real power of Vanz *world starts shaking*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz vs Treble would have been sooooooo epic

What i can't wait for is to see vanz's face when he realizes that Bass is the most amazing defensive player ever.... T_T.

Oh I also would like to hear from vanz , "... OMG I hate your style" epic.

Top Bottom