• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spam - it was cool to be there i had fun too you are crazy good at fox dittos >.< lol good stuff.

Treble - we <3 you dude if your going to come back in a few weeks or a month or sumthin i will beat you :laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By then samus still cant be gay..... >_> lmao :) jk

Treble

Smash Cadet
I wanna play today...Anyone?
YES I WANT TO PLAY!

Wow I never missed playing smash so much. Hopefully I keep my skillz too.

but yeah I made it in germany and I love it. I just don't have any of my games with me so I find other things to do. I found myself actually reading... wow? I played some wii game with my cousin but, it was all in dutch and I was constantly asking how to do stuff. The game was from the crash series and man was it bad. No DDing or l-cancels involved, just combos!

anyway im gonna go, i'll occasionally be on aim/msn but Im trying to avoid it for awhile. you guys can e-mail me at coreyakirkwood@hotmail.com. later

Eggm

Smash Hero
Tunes are global, Treble your Tunes - Germany division. Dominate the scene there. :)

Edit : Btw, whats the time difference there?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Corey's going to dominate eruope, people gonna b johning about samus before he leaves. xD Tunes going global!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Cia

das kwl
haii tunes :D

it's a little early, but can you guys reserve a spot for me to go to pound 3?? I'm definitely going, so if u'r driving, I'd like to tag along :D let me know if u got room

also, I have the money from VLS so next time I'm in NJ, I'll give the money to tec0 to give to you guys. thanks again for bringing me to vls <3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Go win a European tournament. You just have to beat people like Helios, Doug, Yuna, etc. >_>;

Doug lives in Virginia Beach now lol.

Yuna...... ummmm.. Treble would have no problem.

It's Helios, Nihonjin, EK, Armada, and Aldwyn he should look out for. =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm - Im gonna study Sunday and Im going to kick out vanz and the rest of the people at sunday so if you want to play still come over at saturday or sumthin... >.<

you guys can stay over the night i think like 4 people are coming :lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
You might as well join vanz, I'd like to take you to c3, and maybe crew battle TA if you and te0c are with us. xD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im not sayin he doesnt... but i still dont think they would b the best crew in nj but thats just my opinion... honestly i think skill wise the tunes would b the best in nj

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Nah man, Magus playing well > everyone in NJ minus M2K.
magus is a really good player. however "not playing well" is simply a john. i could say im the best peach player in a region but when i lose to someone, i wasnt playing well. consistency is a part of being good.

edit: tunes is the best crew in NJ. if you dont believe it, put money up

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
magus is a really good player. however "not playing well" is simply a john.
Ok, go stick your hands in a freezer for 30 minutes before tournament matches and then see if you can still play as well. You won't, and saying you're not playing well is valid. And if my controller is broken and it makes me lightshield when I'm not pressing a button, OBVIOUSLY I'm playing at my best and saying that I'm "not playing well" is a john. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: No. Just no. Johning is saying something like 'HEY U ONLY BEAT ME CUZ U PLAY PEACH' or 'I HATE POKE FLOATS, I WOULD HAVE WON IF YOU COUNTERPICKED A NEUTRAL' or 'ZOMG I GOT SHINE SPIKED AT 10%' or 'LOL MARS ISN'T ALIGNED WITH JUPITER SO I LOST'. If you blast ****ty music in my ear, I'm not going to be playing well and saying that I lost because you were blasting ****ty music in my ear is a valid excuse. Everyone has bad days, slikvik. You can agree to that or not, but it's true. If you go and watch my taped matches with Eggm you'll see me mess up LHDL like 1000x and drop down off the ledge and up b and make tons of other nubtastic mistakes. That doesn't make me a scrub Falco, it just means I wasn't playing well that day.

Now the case is different with Magus as he simply doesn't play at 100% most of the time...which is very sad :(. That's probably why he doesn't enter singles anymore and it's definitely something he needs to work on. But saying that someone is johning for him because they're saying that Magus could play better sounds like it's meant to detract in people's minds how good he can really be.

consistency is a part of being good.
Fact is, no one plays 100% at their best all the time. Suppose doyoung2win plays at his best 99/100 games and M2K plays at his best 50/100 games. Does that make doyoung better than M2K? Absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, M2K is far and away the better player and doyoung can't even be considered to be anywhere near him. Consistency isn't nearly as important as skill unless you play like absolute garbage and fsmash with Sheik on platforms 99% of the time and drop off the platform and fair 1% of the time.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
slikdikvik might have a point.. anywayz

MERRY CHRISTMAS GAIIZ!!!!

edit: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! (idk wth I was thinking)
my crew member EEvisu makes the sigs. i just display em. and lol at confusing holidays

omfg, it's dark.spm
lol

teh spam. theres too much wrong with that post to even start criticizing it. i wont even bother. bout to go eat sum moar turkeys

Eggm

Smash Hero
Please edit these johns out of my crew thread lol, you guys are way out of place, Tunes > THP no question. Lol, sorry to be blunt but after these posts I couldn't help it. And yes, money match us if you wish. We'll have enough at the south jersey tournament this weekend most likely, or we can just do it at pound 3 or some other tournament local sometime.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Please edit these johns out of my crew thread lol,
Wait wait wait.... i loled..... -------> :laugh:

Thats my face on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW the eggmaster is the creater of the CCJ(Cold Controller Johns) and the OMFGIFJ(Oh MY F***in God I'm Full Johns)

Lulz...... >.<

Btw guys Happy Thanksgiving except eggm its like handing him a free plate of johns :chuckle:.

Magus420

Smash Master
Please edit these johns out of my crew thread lol, you guys are way out of place, Tunes > THP no question. Lol, sorry to be blunt but after these posts I couldn't help it. And yes, money match us if you wish. We'll have enough at the south jersey tournament this weekend most likely, or we can just do it at pound 3 or some other tournament local sometime.
Feel free to come play , Tec0/bass/Eggm/Reik at the south jersey tournament. :)
...did you just tell yourself to come and play with yourself? XD

Also, screw crew battling THP. Crew battle just me so I get to play more, lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
...did you just tell yourself to come and play with yourself? XD

Also, screw crew battling THP. Crew battle just me so I get to play more, lol.
That was a win statement :).

Magus you have yet to play me in singles that we lose.... :(.

>.< lol na but you have to play me man :) i def wanna play you and a gay pink puff ball

Top Bottom