• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
lol, spam gives the OK to you? if it were me driving, it would be the other way around.

Don't let em bully ya keitaro, lol.

Edit: Ugh, I left my cell phone at home, and I'm posting from school right now. I'll be home by 1:30, but you won't be able to call me. So yeahhh, I'll see u guys then.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, spam gives the OK to you? if it were me driving, it would be the other way around.

Don't let em bully ya keitaro, lol.
I always own everyone in my car. Just ask Eazy and Tec0 bout last time we went to an NYC weekly. Lost for 2 hours, lol! That won't happen this time though.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Try not to fall asleep with Inui in the car. He likes to stare at people who are sleeping for long periods of time. It's really creepy.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Fortunately me and jfox will be in the front sharing the drive/navigating. Tec0/vanz, I suggest ipods, magazines,

JFox

Smash Hero
Chu sleeps with his eyes half open sometimes and Cactuar had his mouth agape like whoa.

And they're hot. Very hot. >_>;
Inui, leave all that gaay **** in the THP thread. No body cares about your sexual affinity towards the male body.

And that goes for VLS also. BTW there's no one I'm lettin u sleep anywhere but the floor....possibly the bathroom floor even.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That trip was unbelievable fun O_O.

I hope to do that again :).

Eggm - ... You died at the hotel LMAO.

Me: LMAO HAHAHAHHAHA.....

Eggm: OMFG *THUD* LMAO HAHAHHAHA

lol.... was me laughing that funny... lmao

vanz - we <3 you man :) your awesome and your peach is nearly unbeatable O_O. =D

inui - ... lmao chad.. lmao lol jk good stuff doin good at VLS >_>

jfox - Good stuff man you looked at that sandwich like OMFG HOW DO I APPROACH THIS !?!?!?!?

lmao good stuff at tourney too next time you have to do better :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
That trip was unbelievable fun O_O.

I hope to do that again :).

Eggm - ... You died at the hotel LMAO.

Me: LMAO HAHAHAHHAHA.....

Eggm: OMFG *THUD* LMAO HAHAHHAHA

lol.... was me laughing that funny... lmao

vanz - we <3 you man :) your awesome and your peach is nearly unbeatable O_O. =D

inui - ... lmao chad.. lmao lol jk good stuff doin good at VLS >_>

jfox - Good stuff man you looked at that sandwich like OMFG HOW DO I APPROACH THIS !?!?!?!?

lmao good stuff at tourney too next time you have to do better :)

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** guys, dayum tech0 ur beast. like no joke grillz was telling me bout ua nd i slept for a little bit, because like crewmates usually hype their guys up but **** when he said u were beast he meant it. GOOD ****

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
good **** guys, dayum tech0 ur beast. like no joke grillz was telling me bout ua nd i slept for a little bit, because like crewmates usually hype their guys up but **** when he said u were beast he meant it. GOOD ****
Lol thanks man I wish i got to see your matches.

You played really good really fast and stuff >_> we should train our foxes are pretty similar.

eggm - OMFG im never losing to another falco ... just gimme another training session vs that ghey flaco

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Cuz i played Dope.

LOL its actually cuz i felt like im fighting vs falco SO much better.

I think i need a bit more practice to be able to fight them better.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, I swear, Skler counters sheik's. He is too good! He beat PC, Azen and Plank in pools/tourney...and he was goin even with Eggm too. So don't worry about that loss tec0, he is just crazy good and no one knows it.

Skler for prez. He's three good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ugh i was unbelievably close to winning vs both Skler and Dope

Ugh >_> Dope played so weird.....

and skler is good .. and my exp vs link is really low >.<

anyway i was soooooooooo close he had 1 stock and decent - high percent when he killed me ugh

and yes i lost to dope/skelr

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah I assume so. Someone come play Smash with me this Thursday.

Edit: Swift, I know you want to!

JFox

Smash Hero
scar, I'm pretty sure that sheik ***** link a LOT harder, and both Plank and tec0 lost to him with their sheiks. (yes they were cg'ing, he's just that good)

tec0, your fox did much better than your sheik IMO against skler. Nice shine spikes. Tim doesn't believe me...you were reacting not guessing when you shinespiked him (twice or three times?) after his up b correct?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can't touch bass's link with shiek. :( Its gay. Treble samus counters sheik too. Lol. Btw, when i was saying that m2k lost to 2 sheiks he said to tell him to learn samus LOL. Jfox its simply predicting. When i'm fighting coreys samus I just wait and then as soon as ithink hes going to do it i just press it and sometmies it works lol. Theres no way you can actually see link moving up say in your head "oh hes going up press down + b" Its not possible, that would be inhuman reaction time. M2k told me once average reaction time is 10 frames, it happens in like 2 or 3.

I've gotten bass's link from his chain while going up all 4 times in a game before and other games miss it constantly.

Although if you react to their finger movement i suppose it could be possible, lol I started doing that to kev so he just taps the side of the controller now to trick me. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
What do you mean my shinespikes on skler were ALL reactions.

I just waited for him to pop up from the chain and shine him its not hard at all........

you just watch link it even works on samus no matter what they are screwed all you do is wait if they hang on too long the chain disappears. You win..... :lick:

jfox - personally i thought my sheik did better but its opinions they both brought him down to one stock decent - high percent anyway.

I need to learn some stuff with fox O_O then I will be more comfortable with my fox.

And yea... i did it i think 2 or 3 times leaning towards 2

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not even gonna lie, my controller wasnt working at all in the brackets and in our 5/50 match i destroyed skler.
/endjohns

but oh well, people can think what they want, doesnt matter to me, but i also lost to tons of people i would never lose to in brackets/aftr that.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
plank idc i still think you are a great player as for me....

I didnt know what to do and he played well vs me.

No johns from me other than how do you fight a link :chuckle:

ahhhhhhh next time though...... *shakes fist*

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
huh jfox? i was watching the match, he already explained it, but he just waited until link came up from the hookshot and shined, not the up b.

hero you noob, i go to your school. ask me or spam to play you jeez, plus last time i was over, you seemed to have lost all your tech skill and were rolling / c sticking around.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
scar, I'm pretty sure that sheik ***** link a LOT harder, and both Plank and tec0 lost to him with their sheiks. (yes they were cg'ing, he's just that good)

tec0, your fox did much better than your sheik IMO against skler. Nice shine spikes. Tim doesn't believe me...you were reacting not guessing when you shinespiked him (twice or three times?) after his up b correct?
Fox and Falcon do better vs Link than Sheik does. Sheik at least can be punished for trying to recover and has a terrible dair so is much more susceptible to uair stealing her jump into big dmg combos. Captain Falcon's up b, while usually bad for recovering, is usually much harder to interrupt with Link. And chaingrabbing doesn't work that well on stages with platforms, which is every neutral except FD. Sheik is also much easier to hit than Fox or Falcon. I could go into more detail, but I don't feel like it.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
huh jfox? i was watching the match, he already explained it, but he just waited until link came up from the hookshot and shined, not the up b.

hero you noob, i go to your school. ask me or spam to play you jeez, plus last time i was over, you seemed to have lost all your tech skill and were rolling / c sticking around.
i started practicing and its coming back pretty quickly and im actually having a much easier time with some of the techs i really sucked with b4 i stopped playing but yeah i played mog and easy the other day and i didn't do terribly im still on the rebound but give it a week or two and i should be back on track...

p.s. that post was to get someone to ask me to play regardless of who it is so you took the bait do :psycho:

JFox

Smash Hero

Right, sorry. That's what I meant.

But yeah, told you Eggm. BTW maybe u misinterpretted...

Link hookshots the top of the ledge so that when he is hanging, he will sweetspot the edge. Before he actually falls to hanging position, fox grabs the ledge. Than Fox just sits there waiting until Link hits A. Link doesn't grab the ledge because Fox is hanging on it, and than Fox simply hits down b as soon as he sees Link popping up.

Top Bottom