• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Reiks confirmed! I"ll reserve at least one room, guys we leaving friday night or saturday morning VOTE NOW.

JFox

Smash Hero
I vote friday cuz I already requested off. Last time we had to get up at 5:30 in the morning, and that was just to get from my house to Tim's (half hour away)
Leaving saturday would be way to difficult IMO.

Whats happening with Triad? Moo? Marcus? Do we have the one room confirmed yet?

Make another list Tim.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Velocity refuses to call me back or reply to my PM. I don't know how I'm getting to VLS. Do you have room? :(

You guys have more than one car, right?

JFox

Smash Hero
OK so The Tunes may have a bit of extra room left if people still are looking for a ride/hotel. First come first serve.

We have room for 3 people. Some have already asked us previously, so there is a priority:

Slikvik
Inui

The terms are:

****You must find a way to get to us, and than get home. There are two houses you can find a way to: Jfox's- 114 Radcliff Place, Morganville NJ 07751. OR Bass/Treble- 606 Bingham St Neptune NJ 07753 YOU MUST FIND A WAY HOME TOO!!!

If you are riding with us you must contribute gas money. If you are rooming with us, you will have to contribute hotel money (probably about $10-15 a night)

We are leaving friday night. You must be at my house by 5:30, or at Bass/Treble's by 5. You must sleep in the hotel at least one night. Saturday you can stay in the venue if you choose to.

We are trying for 5 in a room. That would mean someone has to sleep on the floor. Tunes have priority on beds. So figure u probably need a sleeping bag.

JFox

Smash Hero
WHAT?! Wow. That would really suck. Tell us fast cuz I reserved two rooms, and I may need to cancel one if u two dont come.

Confirmed list:

Treble, Eggm, Bass, JFox, Tec0, Swiftbass

Unconfirmed:

Cheezit, Moo, Jota, Slikvik, Inui, Vanz

Not Going:

Reik, MarcStar, Mikeman, Cradmazy

If Cheezit and Andre don't come, I would be good with one car, one room. :ohwell:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I can't go to VLS I'm having family issues and I'm not going sorry about that. Sorry Bass I just can't make it right now I'm so stressed and I'm not even in a position to live at home.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sry to hear that tech0. i hope that things work out for you, because thats whats important.

inui u should be in a crew that has ppl with cars XD I hope things work out for u as well, because i dont think anyone would like missing such a tourney

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My crew actually has two drivers.

Magus hates long distances and needs to get a job.
Lord Knight can't use his car for <insert random reason(s) from his dad that he claims to not even know>.

When it comes to getting to major tournaments not close by and the MD/VA tournaments, we rely entirely on LK, and he can't do it anymore. Magus only does local things, so I've only been able to go local for a while now.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
My crew actually has two drivers.

Magus hates long distances and needs to get a job.
Lord Knight can't use his car for <insert random reason(s) from his dad that he claims to not even know>.

When it comes to getting to major tournaments not close by and the MD/VA tournaments, we rely entirely on LK, and he can't do it anymore. Magus only does local things, so I've only been able to go local for a while now.
:embarrass:lick::p:cool::ohwell:

what luck o_O

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't have a license. And even if I did, lol no car. We only have my dad's and brother's. My brother would never let me take it to a major and it's a tiny sports car that's manual shift. My dad's care is a piece of garbage. So, yeah...

JFox

Smash Hero
Inui, I purposely left you and slikvik on that "unconfirmed" list for a reason. I told u that its still possible that we don't have room for you.

Right now things are looking really bad. Cheezit and Andre probably can't come anymore, and tec0 just said he can't, leaving only me, Eggm, Treble and Bass (and swift bass, but he is meeting there)

I'm probably gonna call and cancel one of those rooms tomorrow. And at this rate, it looks like we are only gonna need one car. 4 tunes + slikvik = full car = no room for you inui. So I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...Wow, this sucks a lot.

If you take a second car, I'll take car of most of the gas for it. Seriously. I really want to go and I'll pay extra if I have to.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear Tec. If things change up, let us know. Anyways, take care of your family and school that's #1. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
So I've cancelled one of the rooms. We are down to 5.

Sorry Inui, Cheezit and Andre are no longer coming. That means that the only Tunes left are Bass, myself, Eggm, and Treble. If moo or tec0 somehow miraculously are able to make it they will be our fifth. If not, Slikvik has already confirmed that he will be coming with us.

I can't afford to drive another car just for one extra person to come with us, and there would be little room for you in the one room we have booked. The gas isn't the only concern, as Scar said its a lot of mileage to put on ur car.

If I were you I'd look for another ride. I don't think there is any real chance left for you to come with The Tunes.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
jfox - i might be able to go... how early do i have to tell you?

i have to beg for money though.. so it might take a while... if i cant then bring slikvik

JFox

Smash Hero
This is getting a bit ridiculous guys. Its two days before we have to leave. People should get their **** together....

Moo, Tec0, and Jota- figure **** out asap, you are really keeping things at a hault, and its not very fair to people that are considering your spot.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This is getting a bit ridiculous guys. Its two days before we have to leave. People should get their **** together....

Moo, Tec0, and Jota- figure **** out asap, you are really keeping things at a hault, and its not very fair to people that are considering your spot.
o ok then forget i already said im not going so i guess its not fair eggm asked me if i could go so i was thinking about asking

i didnt know it would be a problem so i wont go to save your problems :)

JFox

Smash Hero
Don't be a martyr. We definitely want you to come, but we just want to know if you are coming. Just come, and than that would really solve all our problems cuz we would have a car full of tunes, and we would have enough people for crews. And that would be excellent.

If you are worried about the money, I can help you out. Gimme a call and we talk.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
.. lol well ok.. ill try to see if i can get enough money but i know i have at least enough for the trip there and play friendlies so ill go.

i want to see if i can get some so that i can go enter something too

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'd put some $ in for you too, and if you team with bass i'm sure he'll help you enter doubles with him, btw you did pre register right? Cause its over.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I pmed the mages, asking if you did it right since your not on the list, I also asked to add you for doubles with bass if you didn't do it correctly, I'll let you know what they tell me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
o... ok that sucks T_T

anyway im going even if i cant enter and also i dunno what i should do about leaving cuz i have class on friday that ends at 5 pm.

Should i stay at NJIT??

Eggm

Smash Hero
They will most likely allow you team with bass, be dumb not to, cool your going. :) I"m not sure which is more on the way I'll have jfox determine that. Probably NJIT tho, but i'm not sure.

JFox

Smash Hero
Dude, Inui, I told you to give up on us. Even if Tec0 wasnt coming, slikvik was gonna come. So don't make people feel bad. You should have worked out a ride a month ago.

Tec0, I'll definitely help out.

Cia

das kwl
good luck at VLS tunes. I wish I could go since I've never been to a "huge" smash event, but.. life isn't always so kind..

teco- after the week u've had, u need to go, and ****. you owe it to urself. call/IM me later to find out how we're gonna meet on friday.

Top Bottom