• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol honestly dude i always think u r joking not saying all u do is just joke but.. yea. it seems like it

the power ranking idea is okay but it degrades or undermines the other players of the crew and we are all friends here

but personally idc

EDIT: LMAO at if i **** in ure cereal u would eat around it lmao

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
eazy claims he knows who starcock is but I think he's lying.

Teczero, come down to RU.

Tunes, early GL at VLS, esp. Reik. I want to see you beast through Marth players :).

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
*Sniff sniff* I feel better now. As an orphan child, I grew up without parents and was touched in areas I didn't know existed. Then one day about thanksgiving, I wished up on a star for a better life and it happened, a Turkey once told me very critical info about life, it told me "Goble Goble Goble" and I understood my purpose, so from that day forward, a Starcock was born.

Yes EGGM, no homo but why do you tickle my pickle, is it because of those massive hands that can firmly grip my belongings in over 180 degrees of pure comfort? or is the fact you have all those sexy ladies that can't walk or speak english hidden in your closet, whatever the case, it is working.

Techzero, this is true but the person in last place on Tunes is still better than the best person in another crew and the last place thing would motivate that player to fight harder, and kill people in chicken suits; while on top of a very tall building that resembles a p*nis.

This is my dream Techzero....this is my dream.

Jfox, didn't you brutley try to crucify me in another thread, a long time ago? I said "Hey Jfox, want some crumpits? and you just snarled at me and began to attack me like a blind rapist at midnight" wasn't cool MR. Fox, I think you will just end up hurting my feelings again.

Spam, I will tell you who I really am, I am Teh spammer. Yes, I am your alternate ego. :lick:

A qoute from Spiderman "With great power comes p*ssy....lots of it"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*Sniff sniff* I feel better now. As an orphan child, I grew up without parents and was touched in areas I didn't know existed. Then one day about thanksgiving, I wished up on a star for a better life and it happened, a Turkey once told me very critical info about life, it told me "Goble Goble Goble" and I understood my purpose, so from that day forward, a Starcock was born.
LMAO!! Since when did the **** come back!? :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry for double post =/

Do you guys want me to go to neptune 2morrow?

i get out of school at 5 so ill make my journey around then is that cool with everyone?

if i do go friday can anyone house me for saturdays bi-weekly?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Actually if you can probably not me im gonna be out late its Homecoming tomorrow getting my face painted for the game LOL

Cia

das kwl
looking through the tunes' line up I see..

TECZERO MAINS SHEIK?!?! since when?!?!

and why does mark star play 4 of my 7 tournament mains. $20.00 MM, ZELDA DITTO O_O!!!!

oh oh oh, and what is this?!?!

eggm secondaries sheik?!?! I would never have known this

lolz, I just felt like spamming the thread cuz I've never posted here before..

kbaii

Eggm

Smash Hero
Since I said so
Yeah you guys play a lot of the same chars.
I play sheik occasionally, ask velocity
You can spam if you'd like.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
TECZERO MAINS SHEIK?!?! since when?!?!
No *Sigh*, it is all just a cleverly diversion put together by the mastermind EGGM and some other guy that could possibly have lice, to fool you. Don't be delusional! His main Is Fox, that loveable furry dude that talks back. Sheik is still God like, but yeah.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
So starcock, I hear you don't even play Fox? Whats up with that?
I play Fox and a couple other people but Fox is my main. Do you only play Fox since you are called Jfox?

Stop being stupid. :psycho:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz i was a bit confused too but then again i do play sheik quite often lmao

<----------------- needs bass to call/text me so i can make sure i either go to neptune or dont T_T

Eggm

Smash Hero
tec0 bass tried calling you around 1 pm while i was at his house you didn't answer maybe you were in class, I hope you called him.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey, I'd really like to go with you guys to that huge tourny up north. You have a lot of unconfirmed people, and if you say yes to me, I'll be confirmed for realz and help pay.

PLZ. D:

JFox

Smash Hero
Non-Tunes Priority:

Andres
Slikvik
Inui

Non-tunes members have priority after Tunes members (duh) Most likely we won't have any room other than Tunes members, so don't count on anything.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ZOMFG

few things i realized...

treble is really messed up playing Wow he like ... sneakealy ***** a bunch of random lv 70 players without warning LMAO

bass likes anime and likes Link..... so do I :)

Eggm likes to scream nonsense thats hilarious and its awesome :)

chris like to hack???

lol anyway ...

bass/treble - thanks for the awesome hospitality guys im def goin to ure place again to play amazing fun guys

eggm - i hate u i just cant beat you... its not possible lmao good stuff man

treble - i 4 stocked your CF no johns =D

bass - no controller port johns i 4 stocked you too :p

ummmm also... i havent got to try this legendary garlic pizza... then again i cant complain too much i did have legendary sub O_O

also... its awesome that im probably one of the worst members in this crew lmao now i need to train hardcore :lick:

JFox

Smash Hero
Don't worry, you can always sleep easy knowing that JFox has your back. I keep the "worst player in the crew" spot clutched as I sleep in my bed at night. I'm there for you tec0.

Lemme know whenever you need an ego boost guys. I'll be sure to play my hardest and proceed to get fourstocked. :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Don't worry, you can always sleep easy knowing that JFox has your back. I keep the "worst player in the crew" spot clutched as I sleep in my bed at night. I'm there for you tec0.

Lemme know whenever you need an ego boost guys. I'll be sure to play my hardest and proceed to get fourstocked. :)
wat lies

play me for the "worst in the Tunes crew" title i already won "Best in NJIT" :)

bass is the man :)

also even though i caught some ridiculous cold *looks at treble.....* i had a ridiculous amount of fun just to repeat myself :)

again to repeat myself im goin down to neptune again :) eventually lol

EDIT: o btw i think the Tunes's official word is "real" i think if i stayed a bass's another day i woulda been sayin "real" every 3 sentences i say

Eggm

Smash Hero
Glad you had fun tec0, it was fun having you there. :) You gotta come down again, jfox LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. "I got it clutched as i sleep in my bed at night " AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Since Jfox further reminded me about the pizza i have to have it next time i drop down...

reik eats like a crazy man? thats unexpected >_>

jfox - sry about my brother being loud and kinda annoying he is like that at times

but good games great fox >_> i hope u had enough sheik practice :)

JFox

Smash Hero
dude, your sheik is SOO beast. I love it. I need to get my tech skill back up to where it was, Eggm's controller is so new compared to my old one :ohwell:

All that sheik practice really helped today. I felt like a beast while I was playing vanz lol.

I still say your fox is unbelievable.

Top Bottom