• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Tunes ha? well I got a guitar made out of my **** and pubic hair for strings, plays a lovely note. Just ask the ******s. OK enough of that disgusting ****, I would like to join Tunes. Watching your crew play is like having sex but with your clothes on, just simply amazing.

I could see it now.

EGGM
REIK
STARCOCK
TECH0
Other people

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Tim you said it was about 15 dollars round trip right??

btw i dunno if anybody knows but ill ask anyway

when i bought tickets for Union to go to smashacre there was something about "off peak" and "peak" or watever what does that mean??

anyway unless Bass really wants me to or needs me to go further south so he can pick me up i would PREFER to go to the cheapest station :chuckle:

because i am poor T_T

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
So how do you get in tunes? do I have to be violated by each member with a rubber sausage first? I seen those tunes inishiations, terrble terrble things to view.

Ps: I can lick my eye sockets :lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sure kev, and i'll try from the start. :) Nah I was trying, just.. new stuff.. which doesn't work against a player like you. :( But yeah i'll be there full force @ 12.

Edit : Might be around 1.

Oh and venom anytime sir. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, links too hard for non spacies and too easy for spacies. >< I hate your link lol.

Edit : Yoshi will own him tho if you want. :)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Can you please bring your recorder? I need to view myself so I can analyze some things I'm doing. My memory isn't enough anymore!

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
What you going to do EGGM when in Brawl they made Fox in a wheel chair, no more Shinning :) :) :) :) :) :). For some strange reason, I heard your Yoshi is better than your FOX. Do you have any EGGM videos in your closet that I can observe? Would be something cool to watch after all.

Still need my money match near thanks giving :lick:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If fox cant shine i probably wouldnt play him because that was my ENTIRE purpose when i decided to pick him up(when i was total noob possibly still now :lick:)

anyway it doesnt matter

Pit/Metaknight/Sonic - yep :)

well mabye kirby... :psycho:

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
If fox cant shine i probably wouldnt play him because that was my ENTIRE purpose when i decided to pick him up(when i was total noob possibly still now :lick:)

anyway it doesnt matter

Pit/Metaknight/Sonic - yep :)

well mabye kirby... :psycho:
Now all we have to do is circumcise your shiek and then you are a helpless smasher in Brawl.
Pit? Bleh, his name is pit, which equals automatic failure. Metaknight should have his own cheese factory because he is full of that ****. Sonic? That awkward one attack hedgehog? could be a problem, he is fast as f*ck, he trying his hardest to bring his career back so he works for food, hmm, you got one determined rodent there, I think Techzero can master the Sonic.

Curse you Tech Zero.....curse you! Maybe one day you will get ***** by a thousand blind bandits with the parkinsons disease. Grr, Why are you so good? What type of cybernetic juice do you consume on a daily bases? or is it that you are smoking that M2K leaf. Either way man, you must be stopped.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Same time today Tim?
Aw I missed this, anyways, we need to figure out who is going and isn't going for sure to smashtaclsym (cata4) on November 10th-11th. The reason being is they have the hotel rooms for 50$ up for reserve now and the deadline is 11/5/07 to register for them. I personally want to see us have 10 tunes in 2 rooms 5 to each. And then its 10$ per person, I"m also wondering if everyone wants to leave Friday night, and get the two hotel rooms for 2 nights or just one (saturday night)? Whats everyone think? Personally I'd like to stay 2 nights, and leave friday night, in any case whats everyone think!?

I'd also like us to all meetup and leave from one location.. possibly... Bass's house?
I also want to take Triads van + one car if we get more than 7, my car is fine, but bass's would probably be more comfortable, but for now we can just assume triads van and my car are available , tec0 you are proably on the way so you don't have to meet us in neptune most likely.. But Triad bass's house is more or less on your way, Jay's also on the way I belive so we can probably get him too, Reik you should drive to bass's and get moo on your way, sometime friday night (earlier the better). Lets figure it out people. >.>

Oh I just remembered that Triad said he has family in CT and can house some of us, so triad fill us in on that and how many you can take so we can tell how many hotels to get and stuff.

Oh and swift are you being housed and getting rides from people in pittsburg and stuff? Or how do you want to do that? Its cool if you house with us and get your own rides there/back with the pitts guys, just let us know.

Right now I know confirmed are :
Eggm
Jfox
Triad

Semi Confirmed:
Bass?
Treble?
Cheezit?
Tec0?
Swiftbass?
Reik?
Moo?
Marcus?
Chris? (jota)

Whos going?

Oh and kev, you should come over tomorrow, while my bro is at school, and i'll have the recorder setup , I want to record falco dittos between us, they have been great lately. I'll be free from 12:20pm to 2:30 pm. If you can shoot by then.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
it should deffinatly know this weekend My dad said don't bring it up till i get my college application in which is this Friday so by the end of the weekend yah. Also Time andres wants to go if we have a spot We wanna do teams!

Eggm

Smash Hero
We don't know yet, until we hear back from everyone lol.

Edit and cheezit, that will most likely be fine, as we have 12 spots between, The Triad van + mine or bass's car, but lets wait and see what The Tunes are doing before we think about others.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ok, lets hear from everyone! then we'll decide if we need 1 or 2 hotel rooms and for how many nights, and how many triad can take and stuff. Swift you guys getting there saturday morning or friday night?

pockyD

Smash Legend
we're leaving pittsburgh *friday*

if we have housing near the venue for friday night, we'll go straight there

if we don't, we're going to crash somewhere in north NJ then drive up saturday morning

my plan was to just stay at the venue but obv for saturday night, swift can do whatever he wants

edit: left out a word whups

Eggm

Smash Hero
I just checked out the smashtaclsym thread, and they provide housing for saturday/sunday nights. I personally would prefer to stay in a hotel instead of the venue so I can actually get some sleep saturday night, as for friday night we can choose to leave early or get another hotel room friday night too, what we gonna do?

Oh the venue has no showers.

JFox

Smash Hero
I wanna stay in the venue. **** SLEEP! I have no chance at performing well in tourney, I just wanna play. I might not even enter, and just make a big fest out of the whole thing. We'll see how I'm feelin.

So put me down as staying in the hotel room friday night, and the venue saturday night. If it turns out that venue arrangements seem pretty shabby I might change my mind, but we'll see.

Last I heard from Triad, he said he probably won't have housing for us at his Aunt's house cuz it's too short notice.

BTW, calling it now, I'm not setting foot in anything BUT Triad's van, lol.

Priority for who is coming:
The Tunes members
Andres
Slikvik

Edit: OH and **** showers too.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I know I am not in Tunes(Yet) but I had a cool idea, would it be possible to have a Tunes power ranking to show who the best to the not so best players are in Tunes? Could be fun.

If not, I will just enjoy my luscious liquid and keep on reading this thread. I had the choice of reading this thread or scratching some itches in my pants. I chose both.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm - im really trying to go although im really hurt for money so ill see if i can go though i will because i really want to go

i vote for goin on friday just so everyone can be more comfortable and so we wouldnt have to rush everything for no reason 10 dollars for a decent room with bathrooms sound good to me anyway

i need to somehow come up with about like.. 60 bucks lmao T_T ill tell u if im def goin by like friday i guess

EDIT: cut that im goin :) i need you pick to pick me up but im going

you guys are coming here?

i stay at my school til 5 so if its more convienent ill stay at newark and wait >_>

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cool, yeah we can probably get you on our way since CT is north, I don't know if newark or bayonne is more convenient, find the money no johns.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Ok, now I am angry. You can beat the co.ck, you can slightly tilt the co.ck, and you can even eat the co.ck but no you can not IGNORE the co.ck. I asked a question/made a suggestion, feed back would be nice from you guys. It is as bad as if I sh* t in your cereal, it looks like you people will just start eating around it, wtf?

Top Bottom