• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
Woah woah, Tec0 aren't you in IHNC?! What happened?

Also Triad when would u be having this fest. I'm almost positive I will be playing smash SOMEWHERE sunday. Its my first chance to play in a long while. So if no one throws a fest, than either I will throw one, or I might stop by rutgers and play with anyone there. (Spammerer, DoYoung, Mog) So if you want to throw one sunday triad, I'll be there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He left them like 2 months ago, lol! He still plays with them often as they like to walk alot and they live close. I.H.N.C walks around more than playing Melee in my opinion, lol! "known from experience" I just noticed that the player finder isn't updated with that. I'll get on it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Woah woah, Tec0 aren't you in IHNC?! What happened?

Also Triad when would u be having this fest I'm almost positive I will be playing smash SOMEWHERE sunday. Its my first chance to play in a long while. So if no one throws a fest, than either I will throw one, or I might stop by rutgers and play with anyone there. (Spammerer, DoYoung, Mog) So if you want to throw one sunday triad, I'll be there.
nope jfox im def not in IHNC and i havent been in IHNC for a while actually >_> i was still considering if i want to join any crews and if i did which one

anyway besides my ******** smash career so to speak i want to play u guys cuz playing treble was mad fun

not only that goin to a tunes bi-weekly and possibly teaming with one of u guys sounds like alot of fun :lick:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. If you want to come down on the weekend to practice and play on an off tournament. I can get you from the station and we can practice. I think Jay is holding something this Sunday if you want to roll.

JFox

Smash Hero
Here is the priority I'm looking at for sunday:

If Triad is having a fest, I will go there.

If he's not, I'll do something at my house.

If Triad isn't throwing a fest, AND my parents don't want me throwing a fest, I think I might go to Rutgers depending on who is available that day.

SO right now I'm waiting on triad before asking my parents.

Keitaro

If Triad isn't throwing a fest, AND my parents don't want me throwing a fest, I think I might go to Rutgers depending on who is available that day.
RU ftw :)

If it comes down to this I'll probably be there with the RU crew.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hmm well honestly i wuz lookin to also enter tourney with u guys :(

but lemme see i wuz thinkin.. if i team with a tune ill at least make a little bit of money ;)

im a bit low on cash so i dunno.... :urg:

this will happen though :chuckle: eventually

btw when is the next bi-weekly?? and who is gonna go... since reik is in PA i hope i can team with someone....>_>

JFox

Smash Hero
Sorry to double post:

I think its time we start talkin about smashtaclysm. Who in The Tunes is interested in going. We should figure out how many can go, what we plan to do about housing, and of course, what vehicle we will be taking.

I have great memories of Cat3. I would be very interested in going to this. I will need to request off work 2 weeks in advance, so I should figure out what the plan is soon.

BTW, my car is probably a poor choice. It sits 5, but is VERY cramped. However, it does do extremely well on mileage, but I doubt only 5 of us will be going to this.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Triads van most likely, I already filled out an application for housing in the thread awhile ago, but haven't heard back, we might have to split a hotel or something. If we need to take a second car.. like we get more than 7tunes going.. um.. I dunno we can take mine or whatever, CT isn't THAT far, so whose going for sure other than me bass/treble/cheezit/Jay(you requesting off?) Swift are you going to ride with us as well?

Kev is Marcus down for this? Get him to request off so he can go too. See if Chris wants to go too. I wonder if reik is going to go o.O

Edit: Doesn't swiftbass live in CT when hes not at school? Housing buddy? hehe.

Edit 2 : There was also talk of 50$ hotel rooms in the thread, we could jump on this as well.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tim i dont feel like PMing you :p

but yea im glad to be in the Tunes if you guys dont mind of course :psycho:

also i might be willing to go to some event if i can go i just need to know the date though:)

i main sheik and second fox now? >_> lol awesome :chuckle:

Keitaro

Tim i dont feel like PMing you :p

but yea im glad to be in the Tunes if you guys dont mind of course :psycho:

also i might be willing to go to some event if i can go i just need to know the date though:)

i main sheik and second fox now? >_> lol awesome :chuckle:
Awesomeness!! :)

Glad to see you made your decision Tec0. Now who the F are gonna be able to beat the Tunes in crew battles!?!? :laugh:

Edit: ****!! Eggm updates fast as hell!! lol!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Triad - of course :)

actually my brother owned me T_T so i need to practice a bit cuz like... i havent played in a bit lol

sigh o well :) im expecting an amazing tourney at cheezits :lick:

swiftbass - u r amazing

this crew is amazing :psycho:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
When are you coming down to practice/play? Or when will you be at NJIT? I'll pop up there and we'll hit up a lounge or something.

EDIT: Yeah Marcus is going to the tournament.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
When are you coming down to practice/play? Or when will you be at NJIT? I'll pop up there and we'll hit up a lounge or something.

EDIT: Yeah Marcus is going to the tournament.
Im gonna come down to neptune around the time of a bi-weekly

and im usually always in school T_T

well wednesday im not actually not in school generally

but call me (201-407-6605) or ill talk to you on skype or sumthin if you wanna play at NJIT or sumthin :)

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm requesting off for this tourney. However, I'd like to know more details before I do so.

Triad, are you definitely going? Are we definitely taking your van?

Swift, how far are you from the tourney? Any way you could provide housing?

Edit: Excuse me, where are my manors...Welcome Tec0! Great to have you in the crew!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im 49min away frmot he venue but if I were to tell my parents that I drove 8hrs and missed a monday to play in a tourney(which accodring to them i stopped doing) they'd be really upset. so sry i can't house you.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah sry i was typing on a ****ty keyboard.

jfox asked about me housing. my parents dont like me missing class, let alone driving 8 hrs to goto a videogame tourney(im @ college in pittsburgh). They'd be upset with me if I tired to house y'all......better spammerer?

Top Bottom