• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
We (the crew) need to get together to decide if we could use you or not. Maybe you could come by when we were all together or something. The next Tunes biweekly would probably be best.

EDIT: Jay missed your call yesterday because me, corey, and marcus were upstairs smashing and I left my cell downstairs. By the time I got down to my room I just passed out. Sorry about that.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I think I should be free then. You can crash at my spot.

Edit: Rob, Jay, & Tim. Do you guys want to play today to practice for the weekend?? Marcus is coming over and we're doing our usual daily scrimages.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I sadly have SATS Saturday so i will not be attending the tourny but i have some college thing to do im going down to MD next week to visit Johns Hopkins Maybe i'll play some smashers Down there.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
TREBLE!??!?!? lol i had awesome fun vs ure samus in friendlies ... and i won 1 game out of like 11 lol

next time im practicing my sheik more so BRING IT :)

Bass - NJIT students and graduates are sooooooooo awesome :) play me next time man... im in need of falco practice :)

reik - good to see u again lol u def came there to **** me in teams :(

eggm - always fun to watch ure games good stuff o and i need falco practice that goes for reik too :chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
are u gonna be @ c3 tech0?

i wanna MM you

either that or i'll try to b @ the next smashacre, my ride is in TSA so he likes to be @ their events.
u wanna MM me ??? :(

i really dont like to MM so i doubt ill do it my confidence level isnt that high lmao

i dont feel like giving free money to people :laugh:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ah ok

i usually try to MM ppl I know that will either beat me(like chillin) or either ppl who i hear good things bout. So fyi i wasnt trying to make a quick buck or anything.....

anyways hope to see u @ a tourney sometime

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ah ok

i usually try to MM ppl I know that will either beat me(like chillin) or either ppl who i hear good things bout. So fyi i wasnt trying to make a quick buck or anything.....

anyways hope to see u @ a tourney sometime
haha lmao i know u didnt do it to b a prick true story i rockin asked me to MM him and i said... no.... and i 4 stocked him on multiple occasions

if u want i dont mind doin it for a small sum lol i dunno if ill win :ohwell:

hmm if u still wanna do one a dollar is cool if i have it:laugh:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i saw an empty bag of combos today during the middle stretch of my 2 1/2 hr class......with no food in my stomach I focused in on the empty bag. then falco magically appeared on the bag >_>

talk about being a smasher

Reik

Smash Ace
On that note, I wonder what Falco would taste like. Chicken? Turkey? Penguin?

Btw I'm so upset I missed my chance for some garlic cheese pizza. :( One day I'm just going to skip class and drive the 4 hours to Neptune for it.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
On that note, I wonder what Falco would taste like. Chicken? Turkey? Penguin?

Btw I'm so upset I missed my chance for some garlic cheese pizza. :( One day I'm just going to skip class and drive the 4 hours to Neptune for it.
Come play me after you get the pizza then :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
AIM said:
RedAxelRanger: we should do a pizza MM
RedAxelRanger: winner gets a garlic cheese pizza
kenshin070m: not if it's on FoD...
RedAxelRanger: inui pays for it
kenshin070m: LOL
RedAxelRanger: LOL
I like this idea a lot :laugh:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so I've like lost the ability to play falco. :(
I don't think it's that. Falco is so systematic, it's not hard to predict what he's going to do and when he's going to do it. Plus he's easily gimped/edge guarded. Unless you really switch up your game (Falco doesn't leave too much room for that) then you're pretty much going to suffer the consequences of everyone knowing how to fight him now. ;)

Also, you aren't as driven as you used to be as far as playing and practicing. You seem to practice a lot less because you've reached a certain level. You look at other people who are pros and semi pros striving to be pros, they don't stop at any given moment. The best example to look at is the obvious undisputed champion of smash melee......

EDIT: Oh and before you use work as an excuse, you have to ask what your priorities are first. If work cutting into your playing and practicing time (because you work some insane hours) is more important, then so be it. That's actually the smarter choice in life to be honest. However, I suggest you get a job that covers the morning or times when most people are sleep. But if you think smash is more important, then quit your job or find something that won't interfere. Just don't quit school! :D

Top Bottom