• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
In singles mute but in doubles nope its Cornaria all the way i dare you to try it in doubles !
I never team with a character that is good on Corneria or where my team's characters would be better on Corneria than the other team's characters :(. I <3 Corneria normally though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I never team with a character that is good on Corneria or where my team's characters would be better on Corneria than the other team's characters :(. I <3 Corneria normally though.
Uh... Well, LK and I can play Fox and Sheik there. :)

Also, good job, Tunes.

DON'T GET TOO COMFY, THOUGH. THP WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
And a well deserved 7th spot too. KM(8), Aho(13), and Tope(14) are not easy opponents.

Eggm is too good.
Were these some of the people Eggm beat to do that well?!?!

Great job there Eggm. I don't know what out-of-staters think when they see you at a tourney but they better know who you are now. ****, your placing surprised me, lol! Good stuff at Sensei too.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Eggm - Tim you left your Eagles shirt/shorts and some big *** tighty whiteys at my house. I wonder if you actually wore them if you'd placed higher, lol. You also left your sleeping bag too.

Velocity - Fsmash for the win! Now teach me what to do against Doc! ;)

Inui - Sibling rivalry is healthy. :)

Brackets are up. I wish that guy from the midwest "freevick" used his real name. I forgot to ask him what it was. However, I got really lucky second round in beating him. I took him to rainbow cruise with Link and he used Jiggs. He suicided at zero his last stock accidently when I was at my last stock and like 150%. Third round was pretty even but I won. Then I fought someone else from the midwest BigD. Looks like I got revenge for LK.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Cheezit come over today, J and Marc will be there, tim can come over after work, we can record some vids, get 4 stocked, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!~!~!~!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I think i have to much work to play today but Im not doing anything at all tomorrow and i think andres is free ^^

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah he's welcome too. I'm going out drinking tomorrow after work soooooooooooooooooooo, I think I might be too intoxicated to play tomorrow, but I will play anyway. If not just hit up Marc and Corey, start playing and I'll catch up with you when I get home..

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
reik falco is where I always want mine to be. best falco ever (with the exception of forward/shiz). :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
reik falco is where I always want mine to be. best falco ever (with the exception of forward/shiz/Eggm). :)
Fixed. :)

Also.. Kevin how we getting to NY on saturday? I was thinking we can all take your car somewhere in north jersey, then ride the train? Your car cause, we will most likely have 5 and it will be most comfortable/cheapest on gas. Should be Eggm/bass/treble/marcstar/cheezit, unless others are planning on going? *looks at jfox*

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going on Sat, Corey is. I have another obligation for this saturday. I will be going on Sunday however.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
oh man everyone missed out at some good smash at my place ma bill jay mark and john had some good old fun.

JFox

Smash Hero
Good news, I think I am coming to The Tunes' biweeklies this sunday for a bit...

I have work at 6, so I'll probably leave by 4:30. I MIGHT play teams depending on money/partner/if I feel like it.

I'll just enjoy being there.

JFox

Smash Hero
Scratch that, I have work at 4 and probably won't be coming anymore.

Oh well, nobody wants a ****ty teams partner like me anyway.

Top Bottom