• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
haha, yea i'm getting old. this friday and saturday are reserved for smash, so if we are gonna do something, let's do it. we can probably set something up in the basement if the weather is cool like today. I wanna get all the tunes together over the course of the weekend, so try to free up your schedules. I think i'll get my fox ready for then. ;)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I work till 9 Friday, but saturday i'm down for some smashin, and pacman you should come over that'd be fun. xD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Oh and eggm, I wanna learn yoshi. I wanna start playing like every low tier except Pikachu. You seem to be the local yoshi expert. I know you used to play taj, do you know any mewtwo tricks?

Eggm

Smash Hero
If you mean yoshi vs mewtwo tricks I know a thing or two, but bass plays a really nasty m2, you should ask him for m2 tips or just come play it on saturday. :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Oh and eggm, I wanna learn yoshi. I wanna start playing like every low tier except Pikachu. You seem to be the local yoshi expert. I know you used to play taj, do you know any mewtwo tricks?
HOW DARE YOU COPY MY ORIGONAL GOAL:mad::mad::mad:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
pakman, your avatar says otherwise.

I wonder if I can get the period out of my name. i'm not on my period anymore. ;)

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Well I wanted to get us together. Kinda like a meeting/fest. So I guess we can meet up at my spot unless you have something else planned.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I kinda like bass's idea cause i have a feeling a lot of people will end up going to inui and there will probably be lack of tvs and space.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hm, well at kevs theres only 2 setups, if inui ends up having 4 or 5, it might be better, also theres some TSA guys going spammer, and m2k which adds some flavor, as most of us play each other a lot, but i'm down for whatever, we should vote inui's or bass's, for now i vote inui's wheres everyone else wanna go?

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
The THP fest is great, but at the same time you have to remember, it's good to strengthen your team. You have a lot of new members on board. You just don't slam people together without spending some time talking and getting stuff together. I think Cheezit knows where I'm going with that. In an enviroment with a bunch of random people, you really can't focus on crew as much as we need at this moment. I mean, we could save it for another day, but if you want me to be involved in it, I'm gonna be booked up until Saturday for C3. So it's the groups call.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I work tonight, I wanted to play form like 1-5 when i was free, but you guys werne' there.

I might come after work if i'm not too tired.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Yes i had lots of fun tonight! thanks kevin and Corey for hosting. I finally got some fox Practice i still need some more falco practice i was geting destroyed in doubles. Also LOL and Corey's Luigi.

Top Bottom