• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys i know u guys r probably tired from sensei's smashfest but if you guys are willing to play more :D lolz im holding a smashfest at my house for Thursday 7/26.

if anyone is interested go to http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97108&page=125

on the bottom part is directions and stuff for it i wanna play reik and eggm some more XD

post on teh thread if you want to go and hang out cuz i want to know how many people are comin to it

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm curious as to how he'd even get to C3 without a car, and no connection to the MD smash world.

Not to mention JFox won't be there so whats the point. LOL j/k

Eggm

Smash Hero
Whoo hoo MarcStar is back in NJ and ready to ****, our sheik user. :) Him and treble said they might be showing up Saturday get at us!

Edit : Main posted edited, marcstar back in NJ!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Can I join? :cool:

teh_spamerer
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Fox, Captain Falcon, Link, Marth, Jigglypuff, Doctor Mario, Donkey Kong, Roy, Pichu.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey bass do you go to NJIT????? >_>

omfg i hope u do cuz i soooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna play some1 at NJIT that requires me to at least short hop lmao :)

you gotta tell me if u go cuz yea....i would love to play u on my breaks :)

btw i guess u dorm cuz u arent from NJ i think(just looked at ure avatar lolz)

..... :)

btw u played my friend i think :p(grill) he told me u got a fox that looks like it cheats :) lmao

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
btw u played my friend i think :p(grill) he told me u got a fox that looks like it cheats :) lmao
nope me and Bass(he plays nasty falco) are two diff guys. I faced grillz in NJ the other week. Yo he made a nice comeback to beat me in tourney. His shiek plays rly fast and technical. If I were to start shiek i'd ask him how to.

fox that cheats? I'll put it this way....He caught me @ the right time, like my tech skill had to be as good as it ever was for about an hour of that day. Like all WD's were perfect, I was ledge cancelling perfect, perfect ledgehop wavelands.....etc Like my game was close to Frame perfect and I wish it were like that during my short run in the tourney that day......johns

Dude I hear you are beast.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
nope me and Bass(he plays nasty falco) are two diff guys. I faced grillz in NJ the other week. Yo he made a nice comeback to beat me in tourney. His shiek plays rly fast and technical. If I were to start shiek i'd ask him how to.

fox that cheats? I'll put it this way....He caught me @ the right time, like my tech skill had to be as good as it ever was for about an hour of that day. Like all WD's were perfect, I was ledge cancelling perfect, perfect ledgehop wavelands.....etc Like my game was close to Frame perfect and I wish it were like that during my short run in the tourney that day......johns

Dude I hear you are beast.
o my bad totally had no idea lolz but i heard u played really well good stuff my bad 4 thinkin u were someone else :embarrass

boooooooo i thought i got some1 i can play :( o well i still would love to play u

yea grillz barely plays against anything besides spacies so i wouldnt expect him to lose to many spacies

about me lol im really not all that great i played eggm and reik once at the NYC weekly and i got to play them at doubles finals XD yea we wrecked them when we got our counter pick unfortunately the same could be said when they counterpicked lmao:psycho:

omg i still remember it :) soooooooooooo much fun

eggm - i am very sad :( at least i can say im the best in NJIT XD lmao

Eggm

Smash Hero
Theres some good NJIT players and players near there you should contact bass he probably has all the people who play smash near and around NJIT's contacts.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nah your better than them all I've played the majority of them lol, just saying its not like you and 100 scrubs there are some decent people.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i got u eggm lolz thx for tellin me there r a few good players

the last players over there i played me and grill went to play doubles and the guys over there complained about friendly fire... lmao

anyway we got upset so we said ok we will turn it off if we can go to FD and then we picked double falco and when one guy was there we SHL and killed a good minute or two from our lives lmao

we were so representing your motto :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
4 of us gonna b at cheezits on sunday, Marcstar, bass, eggm, reik. Other crews should bring at least 4, friendly crew battles? :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
The Tunes officially add Cheezit and Alexander Triad to the crew welcome guys, main post will be updated in a few.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
tri·ad /ˈtraɪæd, -əd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[trahy-ad, -uhd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

Music. a chord of three tones, esp. one consisting of a given tone with its major or minor third and its perfect, augmented, or diminished fifth.

-AxlT

Top Bottom