• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
tri·ad /ˈtraɪæd, -əd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[trahy-ad, -uhd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

Music. a chord of three tones, esp. one consisting of a given tone with its major or minor third and its perfect, augmented, or diminished fifth.

-AxlT
jape \JAYP\ verb
*1 : to say or do something jokingly or mockingly
2 : to make mocking fun of

JFox

Smash Hero
The Tunes officially add Cheezit and Alexander Triad to the crew welcome guys, main post will be updated in a few.
Wow, way to run that by the whole crew, lol. Well, I like Triad cuz he likes metal, and I like Cheezit cuz....who the **** doesn't like cheezit lol.

Still, I wish I was told.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ah, sorry lol, we all decided at cheezits today, also we tried calling you, me and corey rocked it. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
I spoke to Bass, he told me all about it. He didn't mention the new recruits, but yeah. Its all good. In the future though I would like to know these things, prior to them happening.

OH ****! I just realized that its very possible (and likely) that I will finally get to experience alextriad's van. :) :) :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
ooOOOO same for me lol, i've never been in it I hear its amazing, yeah next time you will be told first sorry jay.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
The van needs some fix ups... the headboard is somehow falling down.. and i havent vaccumed it since FC... i better get in it.

-AxlT

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pronunciation[trahy-ad, -uhd] This makes me confused on how to said it. x.x Cheezit/Triad need to come over more when me and kev and corey and marcus are all playing sometime, fox/falco practice up the ***.

Eggm

Smash Hero
His newb tactics are SERIOUS lol, he was beastnig people at cheezits who use mad advanced techniques with none of his own.

Anyways, so far i've confirmed Treble/reik/eggm/bass for c3 on 9/22 who else is going ?? We are crew battling 5v5 vs TA for best crew ever, I talked to plaink about it they are using, Plaink KM aho kirbstir and g-reg, we gotta win! Anyways we should all go. :)

Cheezit

Smash Ace
lol when i decided to join the tunes i basically quit THp i never even played with them anyway lol it was kinda they all lived wayyyyy to far.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol when i decided to join the tunes i basically quit THp i never even played with them anyway lol it was kinda they all lived wayyyyy to far.
I'm happy you switched over :)

Whoa, Alex Triad!? Good stuff and gratz to him :) What the hell'z happening to Wrath!? lol!

Metal_man69

Smash Cadet
Wow, way to run that by the whole crew, lol. Well, I like Triad cuz he likes metal, and I like Cheezit cuz....who the **** doesn't like cheezit lol.

Still, I wish I was told.
I dont like Cheezit.

Reik

Smash Ace
Eggm, I told you I'm not actually confirmed for C3 yet. I want to go, but I just don't know if I'll be able to. I wasn't able to go to the Lancaster tournament this Saturday, so don't get your hopes up too much.

JFox

Smash Hero
I might be able to go...but right now its kinda up in the air. I'm starting a new job soon, so it all depends on what my work hours are like, and if school allows me enough time to play smash. We'll see.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I actually have to find out if i'm working next saturday, lol. if I am, i'm going to ny this weeekend. never thought they'd try to make me work on a weekend......

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I'm an Electronics Engineer for the Department of Defense.

Normally I wouldn't have this obligation, but I've gotten drafted into a "special" operation. So it might require me to work on a few saturdays which I highly doubt though. I spoke to my higher ups last night and said it most likely won't go to that, but they like to keep the option open. The fcool thing right now is, my immediate supervisors name is Bruce Wayne, lol...

Keitaro

Lol! I don't know if it beats my supervisor's name which is Doug ****. I'm an Electrical Engineer major 3rd in college interning at First Energy for JCPL. It's cool to see another EE smasher on the boards :)

Keitaro

Bass.
Smash Journeyman

Engineering is ********. For example, I'm a Substation Engineer intern but that's my job title. I'm really an Electrical Engineer..... intern. Pocky's been a little off with his short/kinda-rude/editing posts :/ All love, no homo :p

pockyD

Smash Legend
well i was wondering if that was different from an electrical engineer

i wasn't trying to spelling police; i never do that unless it makes a post unreadable

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
my degree was in electrical engineering. my job title is electonics engineering. the titles are interchangable but electrical is a lot broader than electronics. i'm typing from my phone so, sorry if there are typing errors.

keitaro I just graduated from school so forgot to change my occupation. I also have been getting calls like crazy from gpu regarding a job. I need to call them back and decline lol. keep forgetting. working a normal schedule is crazy, you get like 5-6 hours a day of your life to chill. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
I was thinking of going to m2k's to train, but also a tunefest sounds quite amazing... can you host cheezit? If not kev/corey your place?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm an Electronics Engineer for the Department of Defense.

Normally I wouldn't have this obligation, but I've gotten drafted into a "special" operation. So it might require me to work on a few saturdays which I highly doubt though. I spoke to my higher ups last night and said it most likely won't go to that, but they like to keep the option open. The fcool thing right now is, my immediate supervisors name is Bruce Wayne, lol...
O_O thats awesome u r an EE im doin CoE in NJIT and since u seemed to have a great job after leaving im looking forward to wat i can look forward too :)

good stuff me <3 u guys :)

reik - i wanna play u :( i need to play more falcos :psycho:

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Teczero - Wow, are you dorming or not? What year are you in as well?

Cheezit, I should be free sometime during the weekend for us to get together.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero - Wow, are you dorming or not? What year are you in as well?

Cheezit, I should be free sometime during the weekend for us to get together.
Na im not dorming im planning to next year and im a sophmore :) man its getting rough i passed my first 2 semester mad easy now that its my second year and the summer b4 i became a sophmore i met like 3984023809432 smashers so now i feel really lazy :( i need to get it back together :dizzy:

Top Bottom