• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Takes me about an hour to get you velocity, you should come over sometime, maybe we'll all play again friday night like last time? At kev's?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sure, I had your back for entry fees at cheezits tourney's and bought you a sub right? Lets play for that, if you win you don't have to pay me back if I win, multiply it by 1.5 when you get all this $$ you got coming in. Falco vs fox, best of 5 MLG rules, bring it.

AND you can make it the raspberry iced tea match too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll be at the zenith as well, if we don't play in brackets i'm down for a mm if you want it. xD
haha lol i dunno if im even goin to zenith lol and i probably wouldnt mm u cuz im scared >_> cuz i mean if im scared to mm some1 ive 4stocked multiple times i sure as hell not gonna mm some1 i know can beat me >_>

Eggm

Smash Hero
We all decided it including you Jay, at a smashacre, but didn't put him int he list till now cause i forgot.

JFox

Smash Hero
Oh hah. I always wondered about that. I remember wanting him to join, but I never thought he did. I guess he's been a Tune all along and I just didn't know it. Thats so weird.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I want to wait until the brackets and results to talk about it. However, it was pretty intesnse. I'm also glad I got the chance to play games with M2K and Azen. I know it's nothing big, but those guys are too good and I rarely get to play them.

But it's crazy going to the tournament and looking at all the competition that was there. I didn't think I was going ot make it out of pools when I first stepped into the building. But we ended up doing our thing. NJ held it down lovely.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Sure if and only if MarcStar doesn't make it that Sunday. He reserved me, but with his new job there's a super high chance he won't be there. When me and you play on teams it's real hot though. We work well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
9/22 C3 Results
Singles there were 102 entrants, but only 48 made it to brackets.

1: m2k
2: azen
3: chllin
4: jiano
5: chinesah
5: cactaur
7: eggm
7: neo
9: tope
9: sensei
9: sliq
9: g-reg
13: km
13: lozr
13: plank
13: chu
17: drephen
17: korn
17: husband
17: kirbstir
17: bass
17: treble
17: woz
17: wife
25: kaiser
25: aho
25: special k
25: velocity
25: bigD
25: cyrain
25: kel
25: aero
33: scar
33: slikvik
33: scissors
33: pakman
33: ether
33: savage
33: omni
33: juke
33: LK
33: okin
33: meep
33: black hayato
33: Frozen
33: free vick
33: blues
33: frenziefool

The bold says it all how we did. xD

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Your phone is off btw and Marcus is trying to call you and Jay. He wants to practice today real bad. I'm too exhausted.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh my phones dead, um.. I'm down for practicing with marcus/jay later on today tho after the eagles game is over that I'm currently watching. I'll charge it and give marcus a call then.

Top Bottom