• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Well sadly enough it can't be this weekend. Sorry for not updating i have some how became extremely busy with school and work. So to avoid it clashing with C3 this will Defiantly happen OCT 27th SATURDAY. Sorry about Having to skip weeks here and there dumb owner likes to schedule things to my days.
There you go.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
haruhi is beast. like i just watched it this year because i kinda wanted to know what the fuss was about last year. And now i know why. The show is very unique and has a high production value. the music is also excellent. For someone who liked full metal panic so much, im pretty sure u'll like it.

Im glad someone likes my anime selection. Because i know a few who hate it .....*stares @ cheezit*

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Wow, who watches anime? Anime is for nerds who play video games all day and don't have social lives.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
haruhi is beast. like i just watched it this year because i kinda wanted to know what the fuss was about last year. And now i know why. The show is very unique and has a high production value. the music is also excellent. For someone who liked full metal panic so much, im pretty sure u'll like it.

Im glad someone likes my anime selection. Because i know a few who hate it .....*stares @ cheezit*
Haruhi is different... to say the least i dont wanna ruin it for eggm since he wants to take a look lolz

i wanna watch FMP but i always find it dubbed so i dont bother >_>

and i need to finish death note :) i heard its starting to move in a bad direction T_T

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I read the entire Manga and it's one of my favorite series. I saw parts of the ANIME and it seems on point. The only thing with the series I dislike is how it ended and the middle area with all the stupid business men. I also didn't like it much after a certain point that I don't want to spoil if you didn't see already. Anyways, great series.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im not a fan of reading manga over anime since i like listening to how well the music is composed to fit with the anime and i also like to pay attention to voice acting. These are my two fav reasons for watching anime(especially the music correlation one)

Ive seen all of death note and I've read the last few chapters in the manga. Alot of ppl prefer the manga and I prefer the manga end as well, but like i said I like voice acting and musical significance in stories so I liked both. the anime one(end) isnt too jaded from the manga.

I told myself i had to watch death note after seeing its opening and ending themes and the animation style. its probly one of the smoother transitions from manga > anime. unlike, "one piece" or something

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I've recently caught up with the Naruto Manga. I must say I have mixed feelings about it. I'm about to catch up with the Bleach again too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
inui - ouran high school host club is probably one of my favorite anime if not my fav =D

i guess i like Fujioka Haruhi >> Suzumiya Haruhi too..... :)

swift - yea im like that too but ill my friends persuaded me to give mangas a chance >.< ahh watever :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui - ouran high school host club is probably one of my favorite anime if not my fav =D

i guess i like Fujioka Haruhi >> Suzumiya Haruhi too..... :)

swift - yea im like that too but ill my friends persuaded me to give mangas a chance >.< ahh watever :)
OMG <3

Most people call it gay since it's a reverse harem anime. XD

The guys are really hot. I want them ALL. AT THE SAME TIME. Implied hot twincest and stuff...omg.... So much fanservice, too. >_>;

*flees*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
OMG <3

Most people call it gay since it's a reverse harem anime. XD

The guys are really hot. I want them ALL. AT THE SAME TIME. Implied hot twincest and stuff...omg.... So much fanservice, too. >_>;

*flees*
LMFAO .... i yea... its kinda gay at some points >_> but thats.... wrong.... lmao

the twins are creepy in their own sense and the small senior can eat cake quadruple his volume or sumthin :) its awesome

i know where they all get that harem stuff but i watever i thought it wuz a funny anime :) the fanservice is sooo def there it SCREAMS fanservice lmao

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Im sorry But everyone except Bass has terrible taster in manga / anime especially swift and inui(excluding inui liking POT except Inui is the gayest character) lol. bass bleach got pretty good once you get caught up but naruto was iffy, But currently My favorite at the moment is Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. its really good once u past the 8 volumes of dragged out comedy. i

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed with the direction Naruto is going. However, some of it is interesting. It almost seems as if they are rushing the end of the series.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
haha i got off the naruto train a while ago....I occassionally hear things about it when i go back home for break etc. but overall im gald i stayed off it. But believe this, @ the end when sasuke finall fights itachi and they throw down for like 50million episodes I'll watch it then.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I work till 9, but I might be down for practice afterwards, we can possibly all meetup at Kevins unless we all wanna drive to your house.. which makes less sense, but either way I want to play friday night to prepare for saturday's tournament.

Velocity

Smash Lord
i as well got off the naruto train, then i watch naruto abridged and realized why that was a good move, the picture is creepy below

and that fight will take atleast 10 episodes with flashbacks and powering up i mean hand signs thats it,... silly me mixing up dbz with naruto who would do that

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm - so imma be informed about a tunefest at some point right? =D

i hear a bunch of the tunes should be there XD

lmao na but seriously b4 i study til my brain goes numb

sometime around a weekly time (on the weekends XD) u guys should make some crazy smashfest where we get this legendary garlic pizza and play tons of smash :chuckle: i think that sounds ultra epic

since bass def told me at smashacre that he wouldnt mind picking me up >_> yep im sooo taking that offer:lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah tec0, sometimes our crew goes to bass's after a Tunes biweekly and we eat garlic pizza, its good times. ;) ooooOOooO never been to a triad fest.. sounds interesting. xD

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah tec0, I got your skype message. I was KO'd. I'll hit you up sometime later on today when I get home. You're most definitely welcomed to come hang out with us for the tourny and pizza. You in a crew btw?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bass - o yea i am def playin with u guys jus make sure its a weekend day :)

o and im not in a crew currently >_>

eggm - Tim u so mindgamed me on skype lmao my mom looked at me like im a psycho --->:psycho: i wuz flipping out O_O

Top Bottom